Monday Night Pub Quiz

Old May 31st 2008, 7:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Monday Night Pub Quiz

Originally Posted by Confucius
No problem...We'll just assume that you all shagged...
assume away.
Old May 31st 2008, 7:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
assume away.
I always assume shagged until proven innocent...
Old May 31st 2008, 7:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

I always assume shagged until proven innocent...
we are all very good,well behaved ladies.
Old May 31st 2008, 7:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

we are all very good,well behaved ladies.
Sure you are...
Old May 31st 2008, 7:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sure you are...
..Very sure!
Old May 31st 2008, 7:24 pm
Forum Regular

Rachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of light

..Very sure!
Christ, is that what you called well behaved?! Looking forward to seeing you misbehaving! x
Old May 31st 2008, 7:25 pm
Forum Regular

Rachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of light

Rach met a gorgeous Lebanese guy last night!!
He was hot................
Old May 31st 2008, 7:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Rachatron
Christ, is that what you called well behaved?! Looking forward to seeing you misbehaving! x
Dont you get me in trouble!!!!...I didnt do a thing!
Old May 31st 2008, 7:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

He was hot................
Thank you...I knew you'd like me...
Old May 31st 2008, 7:30 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
we saw that on the swingy hammock thing at your bbq
You did not see THAT.

Oh and your other post has got a bit high brow for me but don't leave cos i've only just met you and i like you, you make me laugh. Or at least don't go back to the UK, it's shit - there's a whole world out there kidda. And remember it's all about the work / life balance - your career is only a small part of your life and you'll never have the quality of life in the uk that you have here x
Old May 31st 2008, 7:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You did not see THAT.

Oh and your other post has got a bit high brow for me but don't leave cos i've only just met you and i like you, you make me laugh. Or at least don't go back to the UK, it's shit - there's a whole world out there kidda. And remember it's all about the work / life balance - your career is only a small part of your life and you'll never have the quality of life in the uk that you have here x
Thankyou Oprah!
Old May 31st 2008, 7:31 pm
Forum Regular

Thank you...I knew you'd like me...

Was that you?! Well in that case, Helllloooooo............
Old May 31st 2008, 7:32 pm
Forum Regular

Thankyou Oprah!
i wasn't talking to you cow bag...............
Lost in BE Cyberspace

But I didn't like you...Barefoot for me is a turn off...
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bit late now..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.