Monday Night Pub Quiz

Old May 31st 2008, 3:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Monday Night Pub Quiz

Originally Posted by MataHari
I am the captain of your ship...
I thought that was the bloke in the sailor top!!!
Old May 31st 2008, 3:41 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
I thought that was the bloke in the sailor top!!!
yeah....he was recuting for the Lurve Boat...
Old May 31st 2008, 3:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

yeah....he was recuting for the Lurve Boat...
Blah!...someone should put him out of his misery,and chuck him overboard!
Old May 31st 2008, 5:04 pm

ScotsExpat is an unknown quantity at this point

I am the captain of your ship...
Christ, was the Lebanese Navy in town last night????
Old May 31st 2008, 5:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by ScotsExpat
Christ, was the Lebanese Navy in town last night????
Im not sure what you would call him.
Old May 31st 2008, 6:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Im not sure what you would call him.
he would probably call him darling
Old May 31st 2008, 6:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
and call you captain pugwash.
Old May 31st 2008, 6:41 pm

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
You confusing me with BM again? I keep pointing out to you that he has more grey hair than I....
Old May 31st 2008, 6:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You confusing me with BM again? I keep pointing out to you that he has more grey hair than I....
only on his head....
Old May 31st 2008, 6:44 pm

only on his head....
You mean he uses Grecian 2000 down there????
Old May 31st 2008, 6:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You mean he uses Grecian 2000 down there????
why do you?
Old May 31st 2008, 6:47 pm

why do you?
No need.......
Old May 31st 2008, 6:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

No need.......
aah...you gone bald?
Old May 31st 2008, 6:53 pm

aah...you gone bald?
Not bald, but I like to keep it in trim......
Old May 31st 2008, 6:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Not bald, but I like to keep it in trim......
a man who takes pride in his personal grooming..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.