View Poll Results: What is your marriage status?
Never married but would like to some day
10.91%
First marriage
50.91%
Divorced after first marriage would marry again
5.45%
Divorced after first marriage would not marry again
0%
On Second marriage
21.82%
Divorced after second marriage would marry again
1.82%
Divorced after second marriage would not marry again
0%
On 3rd marriage
7.27%
Divorced after third marriage would marry again
0%
Divorced after first marriage would not marry again
0%
never married and never want to
0%
Other
1.82%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Married or not

Old Dec 5th 2013, 12:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Married or not

Originally Posted by weasel decentral
Would you accept the same advice for 20 quid? Would you ****.

I would like to think that giving someone advice on colours/clothes is not always about the advice but more about the confidence it instils.
You could get someone to rock a pair of velvet flares if they had enough people telling them how good they looked wearing them.

Consider it the same as the bunch of yes-men in your office telling the boss how great his latest scheme or idea is. You have to suspend the critical thinking sometimes.
well, it's not quite the same. as those ladies will tell the client if what he wears is not flattering and offer an alternative.
Old Dec 5th 2013, 12:45 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
it is nothing about being immaculately turned out, we have had plenty of male clients who just want to know what suits them, none of them turn into Mr Beckham I can assure you you can look good in a pair of jeans and a tee-shirt just as long as it is the right colour for your skin tone.
No, the person giving me the advice would have to be immaculately turned-out. I'm only going to pay for advice from someone who at least appears to know what she's talking about and applies that advice to herself. Unless she looked like this...

Married or not-megan.jpg
Old Dec 5th 2013, 12:47 pm
Knee deep and rising

weasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alexa
well, it's not quite the same. as those ladies will tell the client if what he wears is not flattering and offer an alternative.
I may have been exaggerating a little for my point, obviously there is a point where people will say hold on I look stupid. But in general if people are told that they look good in something, it increases confidence and increased confidence is going to make you look good.
Whatever the opposite of a vicious circle is called.
Old Dec 5th 2013, 12:49 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

I may have been exaggerating a little for my point, obviously there is a point where people will say hold on I look stupid. But in general if people are told that they look good in something, it increases confidence and increased confidence is going to make you look good.
Whatever the opposite of a vicious circle is called.
A virtuous circle.

Your book was really good, by the way.
Old Dec 5th 2013, 12:51 pm
Knee deep and rising

weasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
A virtuous circle.

Your book was really good, by the way.
Thanks, you look good in that black shirt by the way, really suits your skin tone.
Old Dec 5th 2013, 12:55 pm
Hit 16's

Thanks, you look good in that black shirt by the way, really suits your skin tone.
I know.

Married or not-georgeclooney_drinkit2.jpg
Old Dec 5th 2013, 12:57 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

We all wish.
Old Dec 5th 2013, 1:03 pm
Knee deep and rising

Consider a flecked jacket in future, it will break up the mono-block of colours and also enhance the shades in your hair.
Old Dec 5th 2013, 1:12 pm
Hit 16's

Consider a flecked jacket in future, it will break up the mono-block of colours and also enhance the shades in your hair.
Hair? If only...
Old Dec 5th 2013, 1:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Consider it the same as the bunch of yes-men in your office telling the boss how great his latest scheme or idea is.
You have described me perfectly - I charge a lot more than that too.
Old Dec 5th 2013, 1:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Scamp I am glad your Mum enjoyed it, next time she is here she should come and see our clothing ranges, they are fabulous. I am not bothered what anyone thinks about the service or whether they think it is overpriced, we have never had ONE single complaint since the day we started. The service is worth every dirham.
I'm actually just winding you up BC. I don't blame you for these rates - I recently told Mrs Millhouse's hairdresser to double/triple her rates (not to me though) as it makes her look more credible. After all, people (wrongly) associate price with quality so you may as well take advantage of it (that is what I tell my clients anyway - don't look at the price, look at the value).

I'm just amused that people are willing to pay this for the service as its such a first world problem - the fact that you provide that service and pamper their semi-menopausal egos in return for money is just good business and I salute you.
Old Dec 5th 2013, 1:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Just don't wear it with white gold BB. I'm not sure the reflections on your head will be flattering.
Old Dec 5th 2013, 1:34 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millhouse
I'm actually just winding you up BC. I don't blame you for these rates - I recently told Mrs Millhouse's hairdresser to double/triple her rates (not to me though) as it makes her look more credible. After all, people (wrongly) associate price with quality so you may as well take advantage of it (that is what I tell my clients anyway - don't look at the price, look at the value).

I'm just amused that people are willing to pay this for the service as its such a first world problem - the fact that you provide that service and pamper their semi-menopausal egos in return for money is just good business and I salute you.
you would be very surprised how many people use our services, the cost is minimal to never buy the wrong outfit again. It isn't all about colour, we work closely with Ascot & Chapels on men's body shape and tailoring etc.
Old Dec 5th 2013, 1:34 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

perfect example as I strongly believe that Mr C is in fact a Winter.
Old Dec 5th 2013, 1:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

you would be very surprised how many people use our services, the cost is minimal to never buy the wrong outfit again. It isn't all about colour, we work closely with Ascot & Chapels on men's body shape and tailoring etc.
Ah, a side commission deal - I like that. You've thought about everything

What is your view on lipstick that changes from green to red with warmth? Other than it's role in seeing if granny is dead or not, I've never understood it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.