HR

Old Aug 25th 2011, 5:05 pm
Forum Regular

winter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to all
Default HR

Why is everything so difficult, all I want is a copy of my tenancy, my labour contract and a letter of no objection, why does that take 2 weeks?
Old Aug 25th 2011, 5:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: HR

If you can survive the slothful and obnoxious ways of the Human Remains department without resorting to physical violence, then a long and prosperous career in the Middle East awaits you, as nothing is as bad and frustrating as dealing with the arrogant and incompetent H.R. staff that inhabit the Gulf.
Old Aug 25th 2011, 5:39 pm
Forum Regular

winter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to all

I don't know why I think that HR are working for me, they are actively working against me
Old Aug 25th 2011, 5:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute

Ahhhaaaaaahaaaahaaa!
H.R. and their mysterious workings are one of the last unsolved mysteries of the human race. If you like spiteful, petty, small minded little sh*ts, then visit the H.R. department. If you are a reasonably rational human being, then avoid them like an Anthrax infection.
( In no way have I had a poor experience of the malicious little arse-heads...)
Old Aug 25th 2011, 5:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Paracletus will become famous soon enoughParacletus will become famous soon enough

I almost got into trouble before I even signed my contract in bahrain..I waited and waited for my bloody letter and contract..my new boss calls me when he gets back from holiday screaming why I hadn't signed the bloody thing..He had been away for a month, I had met him 3 months earlier for interview and taken the job. I stated I had been pestering HR for it..Interestingly enough, when the british guy I was dealing with was taken of the case, a very sharp indian lady got it all to me in a few days.
Old Aug 25th 2011, 6:04 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by OleJanx
If you can survive the slothful and obnoxious ways of the Human Remains department without resorting to physical violence, then a long and prosperous career in the Middle East awaits you, as nothing is as bad and frustrating as dealing with the arrogant and incompetent H.R. staff that inhabit the Gulf.
Have been working for the company for 3 years, all I want is copies, grrrrrrrrr
Old Aug 25th 2011, 6:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Perhaps you should play the Human remains department a song by the Hybrid Children.
It's called "Happiness Is A Warm Gun".....
Old Aug 25th 2011, 6:19 pm
Forum Regular

Perhaps you should play the Human remains department a song by the Hybrid Children.
It's called "Happiness Is A Warm Gun".....
LOL,
Old Aug 25th 2011, 6:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Paracletus
I almost got into trouble before I even signed my contract in bahrain..I waited and waited for my bloody letter and contract..my new boss calls me when he gets back from holiday screaming why I hadn't signed the bloody thing..He had been away for a month, I had met him 3 months earlier for interview and taken the job. I stated I had been pestering HR for it..Interestingly enough, when the british guy I was dealing with was taken of the case, a very sharp indian lady got it all to me in a few days.
A Human Remains department run by an Indian lady is probably the most efficient that you will deal with. Any H.R. department run by a Brit is an unwelcome journey to meet the lowest of the low.
Old Aug 25th 2011, 6:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Oyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond repute

dem bones dem bones dem dry bones...
Old Aug 25th 2011, 6:46 pm
Forum Regular

She is indian, doing my head in, I work with many Indian staff, and they are the best, but HR, grrrrrr, sent here to piss me off
Old Aug 25th 2011, 7:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by winter
She is indian, doing my head in, I work with many Indian staff, and they are the best, but HR, grrrrrr, sent here to piss me off
What ever you do, don't let the frustration show. Showing frustration and barely concealed temper only gives the wee shites more satisfaction. Their ambition is to get you into a towering rage not unlike Elmer Fudd! (Rascally Wabbits!!) If you blow your stack, then you have lost the game....
Old Aug 25th 2011, 10:06 pm
Forum Regular

simcalreet is an unknown quantity at this point

This is an insight into the political wranglings that are before me...
Old Aug 26th 2011, 2:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by winter
Why is everything so difficult, all I want is a copy of my tenancy, my labour contract and a letter of no objection, why does that take 2 weeks?
Why don't you have the originals of the tenancy and your labour contract darling?
Old Aug 26th 2011, 3:08 am
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute

What ever you do, don't let the frustration show. Showing frustration and barely concealed temper only gives the wee shites more satisfaction. Their ambition is to get you into a towering rage not unlike Elmer Fudd! (Rascally Wabbits!!) If you blow your stack, then you have lost the game....
Correct , once you blow the head you've shown your hand . Keep calm , be precise , be specific and then execute....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.