How posh are you?

Old Nov 24th 2010, 11:47 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How posh are you?

Originally Posted by co durham boy
Real Posh people don't live in Dubai......Dubai is the Anti - Christ for posh people.....too many oiks...............
The capital is different, doncha know.
Old Nov 24th 2010, 2:43 pm
Account Closed

Ethos83 is an unknown quantity at this point

You strike me as the type who has white upholstery on her furniture. Even white leather.....

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
lol...i'm deeply offended you didn't see fit to mention the type of car i drove when i got my fines, you usually do when you're slagging me off...

MM, xx
Old Nov 24th 2010, 5:47 pm
Powered by cows

Autonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ethos83
You strike me as the type who has white upholstery on her furniture. Even white leather.....
A learned individual once said:-

"Good breeding consists in concealing how much we think of ourselves and how little we think of the other person."

It strikes me that you may need to work on the latter two as the former has obviously failed you.
Old Nov 25th 2010, 1:21 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

I recall from my Navy days on occasion we would get the typical 'Rupert' join the ship.

they were that detached from reality and frankly stupid that I actually felt sorry for them.

Double barrel surname, pinkie ring, civvies consisted of sports jacket, cravat, chords/chino"s and brown brogues.

Talked like they had a gobstopper in their mouth and frankly knew very little about anything of use to society.

But my word they loved being on board and getting stuck in. 'Playing at being a sailor for a few years'

They were the ships company playthings.
Old Nov 25th 2010, 1:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

you're so spot on it's spooky...

MM, xx
Old Nov 25th 2010, 6:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
come on be honest, do you see some toffee nosed pratts in Fenwicks, I was there a couple of years ago and the purple rinse brigade with their camel coats were quite irritating to say the least
north of the water pet, don't mix with them lot

we only went to Fenwicks after dark to see "the window"
Old Nov 25th 2010, 6:38 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sandboy
north of the water pet, don't mix with them lot

we only went to Fenwicks after dark to see "the window"
I am going back in December to take the child to see the Windows, we will go in day light
Old Nov 25th 2010, 8:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Millsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Autonomy
Snooty? Snotty?...

Chez Quis Maitre'd : You're Abe Froman? The sausage king of Chicago.
Ferris : Ya, that's me.
Chez Quis Maitre'd : Listen young man, entrenuer, I'm very busy here. Why don't you take the kids and go back to the clubhouse.
Ferris : Are you suggesting that I'm not who I say I am?
Chez Quis Maitre'd : I'm suggesting you leave before I have to get snooty!
Ferris : Snooty?
Chez Quis Maitre'd : Snotty!
Ferris : Snooty!
Cam : Okay Abe, let's go.

http://www.clevver.com/movies/video/...f-chicago.html
Absolute classic - don't even need to watch the clip to know what it is.
Old Nov 25th 2010, 10:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
you're so spot on it's spooky...

MM, xx
yes darling and you even have the antimacassars too

Ethos, the way that you stalk Madame M. suggests to me that you are harbouring a crush on her!
Anyway as my wonderful, maternal, grandmother said........ "Class will out" and I can definately say that Madame M. has that by the Champagne glassful xxx

Last edited by Patsy Stoned; Nov 25th 2010 at 10:23 am.