Home bars

Old Jul 22nd 2008, 10:09 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Home bars

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
I keep the 'good stuff' locked up and it is only released for people who I feel would notice the difference...

My old man works in the whisky industry back in Scotland and receives a few bottles of the REALLY good stuff every year. Unfortunately (for him) he hates the stuff and far prefers a drop of Tanqueray Gin, so guess what I bring home for him every time I return... In return for a nice bottle of the good stuff, nae bead, nivver sampled by the customs man!!!
that sounds brilliant, I try and get a good bottle of single malt every time I come back from the UK.
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 10:10 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
The pleasure reciprocal, I am sure still awaits...
In the meantime, an estimate of 'free fall distance' from barstool
to floor? I'm scared of heights.

Oh yeh and don't forget the maraschinos
Nor the swizzle sticks, coz I can tell you are a bit hoity-toity like that!!!
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 10:11 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
that sounds brilliant, I try and get a good bottle of single malt every time I come back from the UK.
This stuff is unproofed, but as a rough guide, its straight from the cask and usually about 130 proof, as opposed to the watered down (beady) malts you buy in the shops.....
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 10:11 am
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
Mr Star is into a drop of the neat good stuff!
He doesnt even drown it with coke ...tsk!
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 10:12 am
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
... he hates the stuff and far prefers a drop of Tanqueray Gin...
I always wondered what London had over the Highlands with regard to gin. I know there is one gin producer in Ayrshire...Hendrick's Gin, which won the double gold winner at the 2004 San Francisco International Spirits contest for gin producers.

With over 400 whisky blends and malts...Scotland could be on a winner with gin and and even vodka production.
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 10:14 am
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MacScot
I always wondered what London had over the Highlands with regard to gin. I know there is one gin producer in Ayrshire...Hendrick's Gin, which won the double gold winner at the 2004 San Francisco International Spirits contest for gin producers.

With over 400 whisky blends and malts...Scotland could be on a winner with gin and and even vodka production.
I happen to know someone on this board that has some lurking in their apartment Hmmmmm!
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 10:15 am
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by twinkle-star
I happen to know someone on this board that has some lurking in their apartment Hmmmmm!
Have you tried some..I'm told there is a hint of cucumber in Hendrick's gin??
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 10:18 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Whats one of them??
Maraschinos?....

It's what goes under the umbrella and in front of the slice of orange atop of the glass.No wait is it the evening's entertainment -three singing Mexicans???
Pretty sure its a cherry....so long since I had one my memory is failing me.
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 10:20 am
Here comes the Sun

Originally Posted by MacScot
Have you tried some..I'm told there is a hint of cucumber in Hendrick's gin??
No not yet but i know where she lives.....
I love trying new wines and guessing whats in them and shots of the good stuff you can really taste the difference!
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 10:21 am
Here comes the Sun

Originally Posted by Eva
Maraschinos?....

It's what goes under the umbrella and in front of the slice of orange atop of the glass.No wait is it the evening's entertainment -three singing Mexicans???
Pretty sure its a cherry....so long since I had one my memory is failing me.
Oh a cherry
I thought you had invented a new cocktail i hadnt heard of......
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 10:23 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Oh a cherry
I thought you had invented a new cocktail i hadnt heard of......
Twinks, respect but that would be a tall order!
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 10:24 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
anyway....where is Busybee...I am sure there if proof that home bars are dangerous...
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 10:28 am
Here comes the Sun

Originally Posted by Eva
Oh i dont know round to TGF's with a large tumbler I'm sure we could come up with something.....
Dont forget your cherry!
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 10:31 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by MataHari
anyway....where is Busybee...I am sure there if proof that home bars are dangerous...

Oh probably buzzing along the runway at AD airport 'til her wee wings are content (given it's kinda closed today) practising her loop de loops without the worry of being sucked into the engines of a 777 then divebombing and dropping beepoo on the taxi stance as she does a flypast......
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 10:32 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Oh i dont know round to TGF's with a large tumbler I'm sure we could come up with something.....
Dont forget your cherry!
Haaaaa-sounds like a plan.
I'll need to visit the Lost Property Department first though.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.