Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Has she had her lips done?

Has she had her lips done?

Old Jun 25th 2009, 5:31 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Has she had her lips done?

Originally Posted by Emerald_Eyes
I find her totally at odds with everything she says on her show sometimes. She's constantly saying to women that they need to be happy with their shapes and to dress appropriately to emphasises their strengths and yet it's quite blatant that she is very unhappy with herself. I think Susannah has a much better body. What man wants to hug a bag of bones at night?
she has the tits but she's a bit of a swamp donkey mind. (the other one)
Old Jun 25th 2009, 5:32 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
two women who host a programme in the UK called What not to wear, it's on BBC Lifestyle a couple of times a week.
Yes, that would explain why I have never heard of her
Old Jun 25th 2009, 5:36 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
aye she should have come with me last night, 5 bottles of corona and a sunday dinner at the irish village, that would have put some meat on those bones of hers.
you could have told her all about your supergoal
Old Jun 25th 2009, 5:45 am
Account Closed

aye she should have come with me last night, 5 bottles of corona and a sunday dinner at the irish village, that would have put some meat on those bones of hers.
You ate a sunday dinner on a wednesday night? Whatever next!
Old Jun 25th 2009, 5:54 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

I like them and I think the combination of their personalities (and bodyshapes) worked in their programmes. Their format of showing women how they could look better, and therefore feeling more confident, just by wearing different type of clothes was very good, and much more appealing than those programmes that let women have botox, dental work etc...
Old Jun 25th 2009, 6:02 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
I like them and I think the combination of their personalities (and bodyshapes) worked in their programmes. Their format of showing women how they could look better, and therefore feeling more confident, just by wearing different type of clothes was very good, and much more appealing than those programmes that let women have botox, dental work etc...
I agree with you MH, but those two aren't shy of the plastic surgeon me thinks I have been colour coded and I have to say it makes a massive difference wearing the right colours alone never mind the right stuff for your body shapes. Their menopause special was really quite sad.
Old Jun 25th 2009, 6:06 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

I agree with you MH, but those two aren't shy of the plastic surgeon me thinks I have been colour coded and I have to say it makes a massive difference wearing the right colours alone never mind the right stuff for your body shapes. Their menopause special was really quite sad.
well, I think when you are in the public eye so to speak, and even more so for them cause they know that all women are going to look at them, trying to find fault, it's hard to stay 'strong' and not go down the whole botox etc route...
Old Jun 25th 2009, 6:09 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by MataHari
well, I think when you are in the public eye so to speak, and even more so for them cause they know that all women are going to look at them, trying to find fault, it's hard to stay 'strong' and not go down the whole botox etc route...
I don't know what is wrong with ageing gracefully though, time will tell with the pair of them, let's hope they don't make a mess of their 'look'
Old Jun 25th 2009, 6:40 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
You ate a sunday dinner on a wednesday night? Whatever next!
with chips.
Old Jun 25th 2009, 6:41 am
Concierge

with chips.
and gravy
Old Jun 25th 2009, 7:08 am
Account Closed

with chips.
Sorry mate but a Sunday dinner should always come with roast potatoes and Yorkshire pudding, rather than chips. My Shadya tried making YP for the first time last week and it was absolutely delicious...with plenty of Bisto gravy of course.
Old Jun 25th 2009, 7:08 am
why ayeeeee man!

and gravy
YUP.

It was awesome.
Old Jun 25th 2009, 7:10 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by lionheart
Sorry mate but a Sunday dinner should always come with roast potatoes and Yorkshire pudding, rather than chips. My Shadya tried making YP for the first time last week and it was absolutely delicious...with plenty of Bisto gravy of course.
Bisto for ****s sake??

Ok I had: 4 nice slices fo beef, carrots, peas, mash, brockley - lots of gravy and a side order of chips, after our promotion and my wondergoal it was the perfect end to a perfect night.

I'm a bit tender today mind you, but one of the nice lebanese lasses brought me a manaeish (or whatever) filled with cheese, was awesome.
Old Jun 25th 2009, 7:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

probably your meat on top of her bones
Old Jun 25th 2009, 7:53 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
probably your meat on top of her bones
oof, not after that big meal mate

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.