British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   Has she had her lips done? (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/has-she-had-her-lips-done-616614/)

Blue Cat Jun 24th 2009 1:44 pm

Has she had her lips done?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...akes-toll.html

they look a tad odd to say the least :confused:

Spugsy Jun 24th 2009 1:53 pm

Re: Has she had her lips done?

Originally Posted by Blue Cat (Post 7695102)
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...akes-toll.html

they look a tad odd to say the least :confused:

I think she's a good looking woman, however thats a dreadful pic of her, she looks pretty bad.

Although you can see her nipple, which is canny.

Blue Cat Jun 24th 2009 2:29 pm

Originally Posted by Spugsy (Post 7695145)
I think she's a good looking woman, however thats a dreadful pic of her, she looks pretty bad.

Although you can see her nipple, which is canny.

I think she is really attractive as well, and I knew you would mention the nipple :rofl:

Inselaffen Jun 25th 2009 2:38 am

she did look good.
now just skin, bones and lips!

seraphnina Jun 25th 2009 2:49 am

Originally Posted by Blue Cat (Post 7695305)
I think she is really attractive as well, and I knew you would mention the nipple :rofl:

Me too but I cant see no nipple LOL:D

Nic1 Jun 25th 2009 4:47 am

She's lost some weight and I think the pic was taken from a bad angle. Usually she looks fab.

N

Inselaffen Jun 25th 2009 4:55 am

she looks like she's had an extended stay at Auschwitz

Emerald_Eyes Jun 25th 2009 5:05 am

What hasn't she had done? Why do women do this to themselves? She's clearly botoxed and collagened up to the hilt. I don't think there is anything wrong with women wanting to look after themselves and having the occasional bit of botox, but I think women and men now are getting hooked on it and going too far. And she is way too skinny!

Blue Cat Jun 25th 2009 5:09 am

Originally Posted by Emerald_Eyes (Post 7697353)
What hasn't she had done? Why do women do this to themselves? She's clearly botoxed and collagened up to the hilt. I don't think there is anything wrong with women wanting to look after themselves and having the occasional bit of botox, but I think women and men now are getting hooked on it and going too far. And she is way too skinny!

I watched their special the other night about menopause, she said she is scared of it.

Emerald_Eyes Jun 25th 2009 5:11 am

Originally Posted by Blue Cat (Post 7697356)
I watched their special the other night about menopause, she said she is scared of it.

I find her totally at odds with everything she says on her show sometimes. She's constantly saying to women that they need to be happy with their shapes and to dress appropriately to emphasises their strengths and yet it's quite blatant that she is very unhappy with herself. I think Susannah has a much better body. What man wants to hug a bag of bones at night?

Blue Cat Jun 25th 2009 5:26 am

Originally Posted by Emerald_Eyes (Post 7697361)
I find her totally at odds with everything she says on her show sometimes. She's constantly saying to women that they need to be happy with their shapes and to dress appropriately to emphasises their strengths and yet it's quite blatant that she is very unhappy with herself. I think Susannah has a much better body. What man wants to hug a bag of bones at night?

yeah but I am sick of hearing Susannah blarring on about her tits, I am sure she has lesbo tendancies!

lionheart Jun 25th 2009 5:26 am

You were probably expecting me to say this but...I have never heard of her.:)

Emerald_Eyes Jun 25th 2009 5:27 am

Originally Posted by Blue Cat (Post 7697388)
yeah but I am sick of hearing Susannah blarring on about her tits, I am sure she has lesbo tendancies!

Lol maybe she is. They are as bad as each other. Parodies of real people!

Blue Cat Jun 25th 2009 5:28 am

Originally Posted by lionheart (Post 7697390)
You were probably expecting me to say this but...I have never heard of her.:)

two women who host a programme in the UK called What not to wear, it's on BBC Lifestyle a couple of times a week.

Spugsy Jun 25th 2009 5:30 am

Originally Posted by Emerald_Eyes (Post 7697353)

aye she should have come with me last night, 5 bottles of corona and a sunday dinner at the irish village, that would have put some meat on those bones of hers.