Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Has she had her lips done?

Has she had her lips done?

Old Jun 24th 2009, 1:44 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Has she had her lips done?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...akes-toll.html

they look a tad odd to say the least
Old Jun 24th 2009, 1:53 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Has she had her lips done?

Originally Posted by Blue Cat View Post
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...akes-toll.html

they look a tad odd to say the least
I think she's a good looking woman, however thats a dreadful pic of her, she looks pretty bad.

Although you can see her nipple, which is canny.
Old Jun 24th 2009, 2:29 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy View Post
I think she's a good looking woman, however thats a dreadful pic of her, she looks pretty bad.

Although you can see her nipple, which is canny.
I think she is really attractive as well, and I knew you would mention the nipple
Old Jun 25th 2009, 2:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

she did look good.
now just skin, bones and lips!
Old Jun 25th 2009, 2:49 am
BE Enthusiast

seraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of light

I think she is really attractive as well, and I knew you would mention the nipple
Me too but I cant see no nipple LOL
Old Jun 25th 2009, 4:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Nic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond repute

She's lost some weight and I think the pic was taken from a bad angle. Usually she looks fab.

N
Old Jun 25th 2009, 4:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

she looks like she's had an extended stay at Auschwitz
Old Jun 25th 2009, 5:05 am
Account Closed

Emerald_Eyes is an unknown quantity at this point

What hasn't she had done? Why do women do this to themselves? She's clearly botoxed and collagened up to the hilt. I don't think there is anything wrong with women wanting to look after themselves and having the occasional bit of botox, but I think women and men now are getting hooked on it and going too far. And she is way too skinny!
Old Jun 25th 2009, 5:09 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by Emerald_Eyes View Post
What hasn't she had done? Why do women do this to themselves? She's clearly botoxed and collagened up to the hilt. I don't think there is anything wrong with women wanting to look after themselves and having the occasional bit of botox, but I think women and men now are getting hooked on it and going too far. And she is way too skinny!
I watched their special the other night about menopause, she said she is scared of it.
Old Jun 25th 2009, 5:11 am
Account Closed

I watched their special the other night about menopause, she said she is scared of it.
I find her totally at odds with everything she says on her show sometimes. She's constantly saying to women that they need to be happy with their shapes and to dress appropriately to emphasises their strengths and yet it's quite blatant that she is very unhappy with herself. I think Susannah has a much better body. What man wants to hug a bag of bones at night?
Old Jun 25th 2009, 5:26 am
Concierge

I find her totally at odds with everything she says on her show sometimes. She's constantly saying to women that they need to be happy with their shapes and to dress appropriately to emphasises their strengths and yet it's quite blatant that she is very unhappy with herself. I think Susannah has a much better body. What man wants to hug a bag of bones at night?
yeah but I am sick of hearing Susannah blarring on about her tits, I am sure she has lesbo tendancies!
Old Jun 25th 2009, 5:26 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

You were probably expecting me to say this but...I have never heard of her.
Old Jun 25th 2009, 5:27 am
Account Closed

yeah but I am sick of hearing Susannah blarring on about her tits, I am sure she has lesbo tendancies!
Lol maybe she is. They are as bad as each other. Parodies of real people!
Old Jun 25th 2009, 5:28 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by lionheart View Post
You were probably expecting me to say this but...I have never heard of her.
two women who host a programme in the UK called What not to wear, it's on BBC Lifestyle a couple of times a week.
Old Jun 25th 2009, 5:30 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

aye she should have come with me last night, 5 bottles of corona and a sunday dinner at the irish village, that would have put some meat on those bones of hers.

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.