GONE BLONDE

Old Aug 16th 2007, 5:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Paidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: GONE BLONDE

Originally Posted by FishOil
Whats the Bog?
Toilet
Old Aug 16th 2007, 5:48 am
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by littlejimmy
Here is a view from my hotel room. (Oh, and the women are STUNNING)

Yeah Ray showed me some pics

Seriously, it sounds great
Attached Thumbnails GONE BLONDE-wed4.jpg   GONE BLONDE-wed3.jpg  
Old Aug 16th 2007, 5:53 am
Banned

FishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud of

I shot a bull Elk from my bog (urinating) one morning. Last day of the season. The poor bastard wandered on to the property - I grabbed the Winchester Mag by the bed, pushed the barrel through the screen, and you know the rest. Just kept the head and the back straps, and gave the rest of the meat to charity.
Old Aug 16th 2007, 5:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Paidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond repute

I shot a bull Elk from my bog (urinating) one morning. Last day of the season. The poor bastard wandered on to the property - I grabbed the Winchester Mag by the bed, pushed the barrel through the screen, and you know the rest. Just kept the head and the back straps, and gave the rest of the meat to charity.

You must be a woman, multi tasking
Old Aug 16th 2007, 6:02 am
Banned

FishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud of

I stopped urinating when I spotted the animal coming into range..
Old Aug 16th 2007, 6:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Dame those pesky Elks
Old Aug 16th 2007, 6:09 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

definatley a woman, men can't stop mid pish !
Old Aug 16th 2007, 6:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
definatley a woman, men can't stop mid pish !
Oh I don't know I stopped many a man talking
Old Aug 16th 2007, 6:12 am
Banned

I think I pissed on the floor, but according to my wife, thats nothing new.
Old Aug 16th 2007, 6:16 am
Banned

I just posted the 20,000th post in the Sand Pit- I should get a prize
Old Aug 16th 2007, 6:39 am
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

I just posted the 20,000th post in the Sand Pit- I should get a prize
Here, have a biscuit. It's a bit soggy.

I'm actually working here, not on vacation. I haven't got a car yet, so I can't get out much. And I did exaggerate a wee bit, because...

Ah, it's not important. People on here know what I'm like.

Sally - like the pics. Believe me, they are the exception rather than the rule.
Old Aug 16th 2007, 9:32 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Paidtoplease
Oh I don't know I stopped many a man talking

MH, please don't ever go blonde...
Old Aug 16th 2007, 2:26 pm