GONE BLONDE

Old Aug 16th 2007, 3:10 pm
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: GONE BLONDE

Originally Posted by littlejimmy
Here, have a biscuit. It's a bit soggy.

I'm actually working here, not on vacation. I haven't got a car yet, so I can't get out much. And I did exaggerate a wee bit, because...

Ah, it's not important. People on here know what I'm like.

Sally - like the pics. Believe me, they are the exception rather than the rule.
Old Aug 16th 2007, 3:20 pm
Banned

FishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Cham128
definately a man... most people would start urinating seeing that come into range
-I don't like to brag but me and my boys are bow hunters. Every september we paint our bodies with camo paint and head out into wilderness for Bear, elk, and deer. Could take a day, or could take a week, we live out there- but we always come home with enough meat to feed an tiny army. And quartering and packing out an 1300 pound Bull Elk between 2 men and a boy is a bloody (literally) marathon of misery. A real test of character. We could get deer right in the yard, but we only want the top bucks.. So we stalk the herds. The deer meat taste horrible so we only hunt throphy's. And bear hunting with a bow is extremely dangerous. Getting within 40 yards of them without them detecting you utilizes all of a hunters resources, and I always take the shot because if you don't hit the bruins vitals, somebody's gonna die. He will come right at you in a rage. There's nowhere to hide.
Old Aug 16th 2007, 3:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Cham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by FishOil
-I don't like to brag but me and my boys are bow hunters. Every september we paint our bodies with camo paint and head out into wilderness for Bear, elk, and deer. Could take a day, or could take a week, we live out there- but we always come home with enough meat to feed an tiny army. And quartering and packing out an 1300 pound Bull Elk between 2 men and a boy is a bloody (literally) marathon of misery. A real test of character. We could get deer right in the yard, but we only want the top bucks.. So we stalk the herds. The deer meat taste horrible so we only hunt throphy's. And bear hunting with a bow is extremely dangerous. Getting within 40 yards of them without them detecting you utilizes all of a hunters resources, and I always take the shot because if you don't hit the bruins vitals, somebody's gonna die. He will come right at you in a rage. There's nowhere to hide.
sounds great, must be such a rush!
Old Aug 16th 2007, 3:27 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

-I don't like to brag .
But you will ....
Old Aug 16th 2007, 3:47 pm
Banned

FishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Cham128
sounds great, must be such a rush!
Thats exactly what it is my friend...I was raised a city boy. The last thing I wanted to do was stalk and hunt animals when we moved to this ranch, but I discovered that it is a spiritual experience for men. We men have been hunting for eons.. It's in us. We cannot escape it. Hunting for men taps into ancient instincts you never knew you had living in the city. It's a rush, just like I would imagine women get when they gather berries, or clean the cave..
Old Aug 16th 2007, 3:51 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Thats exactly what it is my friend...I was raised a city boy. The last thing I wanted to do was stalk and hunt animals when we moved to this ranch, but I discovered that it is a spiritual experience for men. We men have been hunting for eons.. It's in us. We cannot escape it. Hunting for men taps into ancient instincts you never knew you had living in the city. It's a rush, just like I would imagine women get when they gather berries, or clean the cave..
I think I just figured out why I don't like you much - your American?? and I don't agree with killing animals either
Old Aug 16th 2007, 3:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

but I discovered that it is a spiritual experience for men. We men have been hunting for eons.. It's in us, we cannot escape it, hunting for men taps into ancient instincts you never knew you had living in the city. It's a rush, just like I would imagine women get when they gather berries, or clean the cave..
Hmmm men hunting for men, sounds a bit poofy to me!!
Now where did I put those berries?
Old Aug 16th 2007, 3:53 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned
Hmmm men hunting for men, sounds a bit poofy to me!!
Now where did I put those berries?
the cranberries are with the vodka Pats at the top of the fridge
Old Aug 16th 2007, 3:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
the cranberries are with the vodka Pats at the top of the fridge
Ta sweetie............ now if only I could find my way out of this cave!!
Old Aug 16th 2007, 3:56 pm
Concierge

yeah that can be a problem!! here's the torch
Old Aug 16th 2007, 3:59 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
I think I just figured out why I don't like you much - your American??
I'm certainly not proud of the direction my country is heading right now, but it should change in a year or so with the presidential elections. I completely understand where you are coming from Blue.

And don't worry-I will not hold it against you.
Old Aug 16th 2007, 4:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ta darling...click..................EEK! *****!!!!! it's a1300lb Bull Elk Scream!!!!!!!..............Oh no wait.......it's ok, it is only Fishoil looking for a man!!
Old Aug 16th 2007, 4:14 pm
Banned

I hate to admit it, but thats pretty funny.
Concierge

I'm certainly not proud of the direction my country is heading right now, but it should change in a year or so with the presidential elections. I completely understand where you are coming from Blue.

And don't worry-I will not hold it against you.
like I am bothered
Banned

Ta darling...click..................EEK! *****!!!!! it's a1300lb Bull Elk Scream!!!!!!!..............Oh no wait.......it's ok, it is only Fishoil looking for a man!!
Thats not

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.