Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Girlfriends birthday...

Wikiposts

Girlfriends birthday...

Old Nov 1st 2012, 1:30 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Girlfriends birthday...

Right my lad, while you're still pissed from this afternoon's wedding (and before you take that rather natty waistcoat off), order one of these sessions for your better half:

Spreading her burning passion like wildfire for over 15 years, Fire School’s Red Sarah heats things up with courses in how to tame the flame, from fire eating and body burning to advanced fire poi, breathing and tasselling.

Girlfriends birthday...-fire.jpg

http://www.groupon.co.uk/deals/londo...0_0_306&a=1652
Old Nov 1st 2012, 5:44 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141
Default Re: Girlfriends birthday...

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
Right my lad, while you're still pissed from this afternoon's wedding (and before you take that rather natty waistcoat off), order one of these sessions for your better half:

Spreading her burning passion like wildfire for over 15 years, Fire School’s Red Sarah heats things up with courses in how to tame the flame, from fire eating and body burning to advanced fire poi, breathing and tasselling.

Attachment 109292

http://www.groupon.co.uk/deals/londo...0_0_306&a=1652
Sold.