Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Emirati women in the cockpit.

Emirati women in the cockpit.

Old Oct 26th 2009, 9:56 am
BE Forum Addict

seven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Emirati women in the cockpit.

It seems that you fit the description. But it's not just you either, so join the queue.

Interesting how much gets said from behind an alias on the net.

If you (plural here, not singular) were honest people, and you aired your views, you'd be a lot less bitter and miserable.

How terrible it must be for you, to be forced to live among people you look down on, and fear!
You must know exactly why Abuhamza has that pig-ugly sneer of a smile on his face all the time.
Old Oct 26th 2009, 9:58 am
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by seven seas
It seems that you fit the description. But it's not just you either, so join the queue.

Interesting how much gets said from behind an alias on the net.

If you (plural here, not singular) were honest people, and you aired your views, you'd be a lot less bitter and miserable.

How terrible it must be for you, to be forced to live among people you look down on, and fear!
You must know exactly why Abuhamza has that pig-ugly sneer of a smile on his face all the time.
Can you use the quote or quick reply cause I'm lost as to who you are referring to...and we don't get many interesting fights on here...
Old Oct 26th 2009, 10:00 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting how much gets said from behind an alias on the net. (what ever i have said, i would say to your face, trust me, whatever that is)

If you (plural here, not singular) were honest people, and you aired your views, you'd be a lot less bitter and miserable. (i am completely honest, trust me, my wife thinks its my main weakness)
How terrible it must be for you, to be forced to live among people you look down on, and fear! (its not terrible, i have a great life, get paid well, family are healthy and trust me i the only people i fear period are my wife and my mum, not some random stranger)You must know exactly why Abuhamza has that pig-ugly sneer of a smile on his face all the time(no i dont, please enlighten me?) .

see my comments above once you have removed the chip from your shoulder
Old Oct 26th 2009, 10:01 am
BE Forum Addict

seven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond repute

commander

Should I be selling tickets?
Old Oct 26th 2009, 10:02 am
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

commander

Well Commander, should he be selling tickets?

Dunno why he is asking you, though.
Old Oct 26th 2009, 10:03 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

commander

go on then......fire away....
Old Oct 26th 2009, 10:14 am
BE Forum Addict

I asked about tickets because nobody wants to discuss. Just watch.

I've lost count of the number of times I've challenged the bullshit on this forum, only to be met with silly responses.

By pure coincidence, there will be a flurry of pointless topics being revived, and silly surveys about Boyzone or whatever coming up.

This issue will get buried because nobody can face it. Till next time, and then I'll challenge it, and then it'll be time to ask about the football results, or which brunch is best this time of year.
Old Oct 26th 2009, 10:15 am
banned

I asked about tickets because nobody wants to discuss. Just watch.

I've lost count of the number of times I've challenged the bullshit on this forum, only to be met with silly responses.

By pure coincidence, there will be a flurry of pointless topics being revived, and silly surveys about Boyzone or whatever coming up.

This issue will get buried because nobody can face it. Till next time, and then I'll challenge it, and then it'll be time to ask about the football results, or which brunch is best this time of year.
what do you want to discuss. Seriously?
Old Oct 26th 2009, 10:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by commander
see my comments above once you have removed the chip from your shoulder
1-Just like that pieceofshit Abuhamza, you live among peoplpe you disdain.
2-They in turn know this and hate you back.
3-You pretend to be happy, jubilant in the amount of money you get off them. 4-They know you don't deserve a cent of the money, and want to send you back to wherever you came from.
5-You and him hold disgusting ideas about the peolpe you live off.
6-If you'd behaved yourselves and had normal views, you might have been a part of wider society. But you both choose to alienate yourselves in your little subculture- fearign and hating the rest of society.

As for the rest of your comments, I know you haven't said any of this to any Emirati. If you were that outspoken with your childish views, you'd have been booted out already.

Let's see how long this takes to get buried or discussed.
Emirati women pilots are just as good as any piplots anywhere.

Last edited by seven seas; Oct 26th 2009 at 10:24 am.
Old Oct 26th 2009, 10:26 am
banned

1-Just like that pieceofshit Abuhamza, you live among peoplpe you disdain.
2-They in turn know this and hate you back.
3-You pretend to be happy, jubilant in the amount of money you get off them. 4-They know you don't deserve a cent of the money, and want to send you back to wherever you came from.
5-You and him hold disgusting ideas about the peolpe you live off.
6-If you'd behaved yourselves and had normal views, you might have been a part of wider society. But you both choose to alienate yourselves in your little subculture- fearign and hating the rest of society.

As for the rest of your comments, I know you haven't said any of this to any Emirati. If you were that outspoken with your childish views, you'd have been booted out already.
i dont actually get a cent from 'them' but i do spend a lot of money in 'their' country adding to their wealth. I dont 'live off' anyone...**** me are you from the stone ages?

you dont know a thing about me to comment on my views. Your views are very transparent though..

i have a question for you...

1. how old are you and are you a british muslim perhaps?
Old Oct 26th 2009, 10:38 am
Forum Regular

edinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of light

i dont actually get a cent from 'them' but i do spend a lot of money in 'their' country adding to their wealth. I dont 'live off' anyone...**** me are you from the stone ages?

you dont know a thing about me to comment on my views. Your views are very transparent though..

i have a question for you...

1. how old are you and are you a british muslim perhaps?
So what if he is a british muslim?
Old Oct 26th 2009, 10:40 am
banned

Originally Posted by edinburger
So what if he is a british muslim?
so what if he is not a british muslim, i am only asking the question.

Is that alright with you pal?
Old Oct 26th 2009, 10:44 am
Forum Regular

edinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of light

Your question was leading somewhere.....so go on get it off your chest what are your opinions on british muslims?
Old Oct 26th 2009, 11:55 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

looks like we get judged for asking questions now!! for what it's worth I am with you I get the same vibes.
Old Oct 26th 2009, 12:02 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
looks like we get judged for asking questions now!! for what it's worth I am with you I get the same vibes.
Anyone with half a brain could see what he was eluding too.....suppose that might count you out then

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.