Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Do atheistes get married?

Do atheistes get married?

Old May 22nd 2008, 11:41 am
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do atheistes get married?

Originally Posted by Cleopatra
Why ask me to take it easy?

All I did was answer your questions.

what answeres you gave me???

go read my questions and what you call an answers again
Old May 22nd 2008, 11:43 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beard Man
two men are joking togather why do you stick your nose in it ??

and who said that i dont' like disagreement ??

Oh FFS In case you haven't noticed, this is a public forum. It was a private joke do it by PM.

You are just demonstrating yet more vile chauvinism.

Oh & by the way, you just aren't funny. It anyone is laughing it is at you, not with you.
Old May 22nd 2008, 11:44 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

to be honest with you . Emaraties don't know any thing about Atheists ... so we don't normaly talk about them

unless you mean relationships and cheating...

yes sometimes we may point a fingure at some reasons .. but our reasons will be driven from a relgious point of view.. so it is not what i really wana discuss

do you have anything valuable to add to this civilized and constructive discussion???
yes i do, i first thought you were a muppet (may in fact still be) but now I see that you just want answers to questions that have probably been driving you nuts for years. Questions which to our minds are so naive and childish that we find them strange.
I wasnt having a go about not having a wife or girlfriend I was just asking as I suspect that it is the reason you ask the questions that you do.
Old May 22nd 2008, 11:45 am
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow
Oh FFS In case you haven't noticed, this is a public forum. It was a private joke do it by PM.

You are just demonstrating yet more vile chauvinism.

Oh & by the way, you just aren't funny. It anyone is laughing it is at you, not with you.
well i am happy to enjoy all the fun alone then LOL
Old May 22nd 2008, 11:45 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

are you blond ???

no I am blonde
Old May 22nd 2008, 11:49 am
Banned

Originally Posted by shiva
yes i do, i first thought you were a muppet (may in fact still be) but now I see that you just want answers to questions that have probably been driving you nuts for years. Questions which to our minds are so naive and childish that we find them strange.
I wasnt having a go about not having a wife or girlfriend I was just asking as I suspect that it is the reason you ask the questions that you do.

what is a muppet i have a feeling that it is something as nice as you are LOL

i really don't know the meaning of it so allow me to call you in return (malqoof) LOL

any how .. where is it gona take me all these questions

it will take me to two places...

the first one .. better understanding to your life. or do you prefere if i get my information from the movies and media ???

and the second one .. once i am done with my analysis ... i will post my findings .. that maybe you will find them usefull

if not others maybe interested in them
Old May 22nd 2008, 11:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

well i am happy to enjoy all the fun alone then LOL
So have you run out of questions now regarding the attitudes of atheists to their personal lives?

If so, what have you concluded?
Old May 22nd 2008, 11:50 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
no I am blonde
then poor him
Old May 22nd 2008, 11:52 am
Banned

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
So have you run out of questions now regarding the attitudes of atheists to their personal lives?

If so, what have you concluded?

come on mate, i should give people the chance to think about something during the week end

i can't wait until next sundy to post my findings

but i have to type them first ..and read some posts again...
Old May 22nd 2008, 11:55 am
Banned

it is nearly 4:00 and i must leave now

so have a nice week end everyone ... i am no so sure if i will be free to come over here...

but if anyone is visiting Abu Dhabi .... let me know ..we may go out somewhere

i will be waiting your private messages LOL
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

come on mate, i should give people the chance to think about something during the week end

As if anyone it going to waste a second thinking about you!
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

then poor him

poor who
Old May 22nd 2008, 11:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

I think you will find people have better things to think about over the weekend other than your drivel.
Old May 22nd 2008, 11:58 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

the first one .. better understanding to your life. or do you prefere if i get my information from the movies and media ???
no not at all. but i think we would all prefer it if you just asked the questions you had in a normal direct fashion.

eg is sex out of marraige normal in the west? are many people religious?
Old May 22nd 2008, 12:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

pauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to all

This is a message to Beard Man

In a previous post i think from Mac Scot he said that once in Saudi he saw a young girl beheaded because she was seen socializing with a boy & because of this she brought shame on the family hence she was beheaded.

Do you think this 'crime' reflects the punishment ?????

Things like this don't happen anymore in the UAE do they ? (Excluding Sharjah because they probably do there)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.