Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Do atheistes get married?

Do atheistes get married?

Old May 22nd 2008, 9:53 am
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do atheistes get married?

Originally Posted by MacScot
This has been answered before.

BM, how many more cases are you going to bring up?

I am sure that you have more than enough information now to reach a conclusion regarding married atheists, extramarital sex and their life styles. So let's hear your thoughts.

One thing i noticed that makes me different than others.. is that .. i don't normaly judge things without having enough information ...

i hope this thread is not bothering you .... it is just spoting the light on some parts of your life that maybe/maybe not you have ever thought about it.

it shouldn't really bother you ... at the end of the day.. i am not insulting any of you (as some did to me) .. and not insulting your way of living your life (as some did to my way) and not making fun of anyone !!!

so is it that difficult for people to have a nice conversation??? why are people afraid of my final Conclusion
Old May 22nd 2008, 9:58 am
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ScotsExpat
I'm bored now..... And here was me thinking that we were gonna get the wisdom of BM posted today....

i am not a wise man i am simly a very smart, honest, sweet, experinced, knowlegable, interesting, funny UAE national... (sorry i dropped few other things about me ..so that it will not make you more angry LOL

Originally Posted by MacScot
Ditto. As BM goes home just after 3 pm - I hope he will present us with his findings within the next hour and a half !!

i will stay until 4:00

and who knows ..it may take another day or another week.. we have to analyes things.... and it may take longer time

Originally Posted by arbroath_abroad
i have actually enjoyed this thread...

cant wait for the punchline....

i am so happy to know that at least there is someone who is enjoying this thread

now can the three of you answer those two questions

An Atheist is married male/female. However, he/she is seeing someone else for sex what is he/she considered as for the view of people … because as we all know the law is allowing him to do this. But what would people think about him?????

why would an atheist woman/man cheat on her/his partner ????????
Old May 22nd 2008, 10:00 am

ScotsExpat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Beard Man
i am not a wise man i am simly a very smart, honest, sweet, experinced, knowlegable, interesting, funny UAE national... (sorry i dropped few other things about me ..so that it will not make you more angry LOL

i will stay until 4:00

and who knows ..it may take another day or another week.. we have to analyes things.... and it may take longer time

i am so happy to know that at least there is someone who is enjoying this thread

An Atheist is married male/female. However, he/she is seeing someone else for sex what is he/she considered as for the view of people … because as we all know the law is allowing him to do this. But what would people think about him?????

This question has been asked and answered, BM, and who is 'WE'?????

Frankly, I am disappointed... and you are now on ignore....
Old May 22nd 2008, 10:01 am
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

One thing i noticed that makes me different than others.. is that .. i don't normaly judge things without having enough information ...

i hope this thread is not bothering you .... it is just spoting the light on some parts of your life that maybe/maybe not you have ever thought about it.

it shouldn't really bother you ... at the end of the day.. i am not insulting any of you (as some did to me) .. and not insulting your way of living your life (as some did to my way) and not making fun of anyone !!!

so is it that difficult for people to have a nice conversation??? why are people afraid of my final Conclusion

You said in post No. 17:

"please follow the sequence of my questions and you will come to know what I mean... "

You've asked your key questions and now are repeating some aspects of them.

We are not afraid of your final conclusion...just wanting to see what it is !
Old May 22nd 2008, 10:07 am
Banned

little things make the different.

small details always mean something more

i really want someone to answer both of those questions first ...

we are nearly there guys come on !!
Old May 22nd 2008, 10:09 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

right the question was Do Atheistes (wrong spelling) get married??

the answer is yes

End Of

Old May 22nd 2008, 10:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

this thread has become far too tedious!
Old May 22nd 2008, 10:15 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
right the question was Do Atheistes (wrong spelling) get married??

the answer is yes

End Of

this actully was the start of the story

can you continue being sweet and tell me how can i correct my spelling? at the moment i don't have a secretary so .. please check all my mis spellings and notify me about them LOOOL

i will assigne you from now on my spell check web secretary LOL

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
this thread has become far too tedious!

believe me the end might worth to participate and wait
Old May 22nd 2008, 10:16 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

this actully was the start of the story

can you continue being sweet and tell me how can i correct my spelling? at the moment i don't have a secretary so .. please check all my mis spellings and notify me about them LOOOL

i will assigne you from now on my spell check web secretary LOL

believe me the end might worth to participate and wait

somehow I doubt that very much
Old May 22nd 2008, 10:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

I can't speak for every atheist, but:

Generally, most people would take a dim view of it - if you have made the commitment of marriage, then it is a bit off to cheat. Being single is a totally different kettle of kippers, tho.

How many reasons do you want? There are all sorts of motivators that make people cheat on each other....

Old May 22nd 2008, 10:32 am
Banned

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
I can't speak for every atheist, but:
ok

so if a man/woman sleep with someone else that is not his/her partner ..

some people will consider it cheating..

what about the other some??? how would they see it?

give me some reasons for why he/she will cheat ..having in mind that they have a stable family and life and they are not having any kind of problems togather.

why would he/she cheat in this case?

and because you were so generous to answer me.. i will give you the last case (hopefully)

Case 4

a single atheist man fall in love with a single atheist woman their life can be one of two setiuations

situation A) have a relationship without being married (it is legal by the law)

Situation B) get married to her officially and have his marrige registered and witnesses bla bla bla ..

which one is better and why ????

and what different is there between the two situations

please for all who wants to answer ... all my questions are marked in blue this time
Old May 22nd 2008, 10:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

surely the religion/non religion is irrelevant...people from all backgrounds cheat, i know of a number of muslims/christians/jews/orthodox/atheists who cheat, so i really don't see the point of relating this whole topic just to atheists...

MM, xx
Old May 22nd 2008, 10:40 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
surely the religion/non religion is irrelevant...people from all backgrounds cheat, i know of a number of muslims/christians/jews/orthodox/atheists who cheat, so i really don't see the point of relating this whole topic just to atheists...

MM, xx

I totally agree with you

and i am not trying to link between atheists and cheating ...

i am doing my own analysis
Old May 22nd 2008, 10:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

I totally agree with you

and i am not trying to link between atheists and cheating ...

i am doing my own analysis
oh, ok, that's what it was sounding like though..

well, we await the outcome, i guess...

MM, xx
Old May 22nd 2008, 10:44 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
oh, ok, that's what it was sounding like though..

well, we await the outcome, i guess...

MM, xx
then can you help me and answer questions in post 206 ?

please

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.