Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

The Dismal State Of The UK As Seen On BBC1's Traffic Cops

The Dismal State Of The UK As Seen On BBC1's Traffic Cops

Old Jan 15th 2009, 2:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Squirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Dismal State Of The UK As Seen On BBC1's Traffic Cops

[QUOTE=annacarna;7171681][QUOTE=Sky Blue;7171224

I mean for chrissakes, after the war the input of the West Indian and Asian community to rebuild the country was absolutely vital,

You forgot the Irish, hee hee, had to get me bit in for the old country.

But Good point which people tend to forget! These people did jobs that the English didn't want to do and they suffered incredible racism, but they stuck it out and integrated into the country![/QUOTE]

Good to hear your comments Anna and also Skyblue. It would be very interesting to see what the percentage of 'foreigners' to Brits or English is, and the rates of unemployment.

As the for the PC brigade - unfortunately they are usually weird English people who are trying to justify their jobs by coming up with strange PC policies about multiculturalism.

Why do Brits abroad moan about the state of Britain - if they ain't paying taxes then do they actually have the right to moan.........? Actually, Brits are great moaners, and could probably lead the world in it - we only have to follow this forum to see that!
Old Jan 15th 2009, 2:37 pm
Just Joined

miss-minx is just really nicemiss-minx is just really nicemiss-minx is just really nicemiss-minx is just really nicemiss-minx is just really nicemiss-minx is just really nicemiss-minx is just really nicemiss-minx is just really nicemiss-minx is just really nicemiss-minx is just really nice

Originally Posted by miss-minx
you talk craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap,
bet you ain't even been livin in the country when all this has happened, i've only just recently moved to the uae and i know for a fact that most of the dole scroungers are BRITISH yeh.
in fact all the foreigner people i ever got aquainted with worked bludy hard for the money they got.

and people who live on the street like living on the street believe it or not, they could do something bout it but they don't coz they prefer to beg for money and have people feel sorri for em.

shagging our women??
whats the matter? you got a thing against inter-mixed relations?

oh and when i at college, we learnt in citizenship that most of the paedophile and serial killers in the U.K. are in face WHITE, MIDDLE CLASS ENGLISH. take a look and see and theres no excuse for doing things like that, you can't blame foreigners for the british criminals becoming sadistic sex pyscho's.

so, everyone has a bit of bad in em mate, and some of the worst crimes ever are gonna be committed by the actual race of that country.

of course you get the ones who are gonna take advantage, but its more of the british people themselves who do, since you get all the families that sit on their arses and have a million kids coz they get more money for it, but more of the ppl who do are white british.
and i do know bit bout 'foreigners' in the uk, since where i lived has the largest population of them in the last 3 years, they did a documentary bout it for BBC1.
Old Jan 15th 2009, 3:45 pm
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

and i do know bit bout 'foreigners' in the uk, since where i lived has the largest population of them in the last 3 years, they did a documentary bout it for BBC1.
After your last two posts, I really do hope that you are not a product of the UK education system.
Old Jan 15th 2009, 3:56 pm
Just Joined

miss-minx is just really nicemiss-minx is just really nicemiss-minx is just really nicemiss-minx is just really nicemiss-minx is just really nicemiss-minx is just really nicemiss-minx is just really nicemiss-minx is just really nicemiss-minx is just really nicemiss-minx is just really nice

Originally Posted by NorthernLad
After your last two posts, I really do hope that you are not a product of the UK education system.
what is your point?
Old Jan 15th 2009, 4:21 pm
100% British Beef

Bison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond repute

I think his point is that you sound like Vicky Pollard ennit mush, whatever

And by the way, I have been here only a year, so this shit was in full swing when I was living in th UK and most of the fights in our local clubs are the foreigners, since the Kosovans and the Bosnian start all of the fights in our clubs, we Gloucester buys just finish them.

I have no problems with the majority of the Asians and West Indians or the well behaved foreigners that contribute positively to our country, if you read my post you will see that I am talking about the minority of thugs (yes I know there are a lot of English thugs wo are just as bad, or even worse) my point was, those bad foreigners who choose to **** our country up and commit serioius crimes should be deported like here in the UAE. I wasn't saying all foreigners.

So am I so bad for thinking that?

Bison
Old Jan 15th 2009, 4:53 pm

Boydy101 has much to be proud ofBoydy101 has much to be proud ofBoydy101 has much to be proud ofBoydy101 has much to be proud ofBoydy101 has much to be proud ofBoydy101 has much to be proud ofBoydy101 has much to be proud ofBoydy101 has much to be proud ofBoydy101 has much to be proud ofBoydy101 has much to be proud ofBoydy101 has much to be proud of

Hehe! (rubs hands with glee)...Where to start...

So to start with you're basing you judgements of the decline in British society and the impact of immigration on crime levels on that bastion of reasoned and fair judgement that is 'Traffic Cops'. I've not checked but I'm sure the synopsis of the programme notes that it is a broad spectrum analysis of crime across the class and race divide to truly represent the state of the nation... Or it's entertainment that is designed to attract viewers of a certain demographic... cough, cough (Bison).

Setting that aside and moving on to the fact that this rant on people moving into the country and stealing our jobs is coming from someone who moved to Dubai primarily (and I'm making an assumption here so please correct me if I'm wrong) because he could get a good job and earn good money with good prospects... I'm not going to mention the speeding as it has already been covered but I'm sure you would never consider sleeping with a woman outside of wedlock because you do realise that's against the laws as well (still not as bad as parking on a pelican crossing, phew!)

So where does that leave us apart from the complete lack of investigation you've done into the levels of immigrants in british housing, benefits, mixed marriages... Which leaves us nothing for evidence except the anecdotal evidence of you and your mates in the pub... I'm guessing none of them are socio-economic analysts?

Personally I'm sick of the english attitude that everything should be done for them, they should all have a job, a house, enough money for a plasma TV and why should we have to pay for petrol in one of the most densely packed countries in the world? How dare these people with an ounce of motivation and effort come in and do what we can't be f**ked to do?

Oh and before you start kicking off about immigration you might want to look up the definition of Anglo Saxon...

Au Revoir

Old Jan 16th 2009, 4:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Sky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Bison
I think his point is that you sound like Vicky Pollard ennit mush, whatever

And by the way, I have been here only a year, so this shit was in full swing when I was living in th UK and most of the fights in our local clubs are the foreigners, since the Kosovans and the Bosnian start all of the fights in our clubs, we Gloucester buys just finish them.

I have no problems with the majority of the Asians and West Indians or the well behaved foreigners that contribute positively to our country, if you read my post you will see that I am talking about the minority of thugs (yes I know there are a lot of English thugs wo are just as bad, or even worse) my point was, those bad foreigners who choose to **** our country up and commit serioius crimes should be deported like here in the UAE. I wasn't saying all foreigners.

So am I so bad for thinking that?

Bison
nah you were saying shag our women, drink our beer, use our resources...

I don't know how old you are, although mentally I can hedge a guess at pre-teen, but back in the day up the cross it was mainly the local lads getting into trouble, not the black and asian communities, although that wouldnt have stopped the locals and their "send the buggers back" policies...

Bison unfortunately there are good and bad eggs everywhere and the small minority make it tough on the rest...
Old Jan 16th 2009, 5:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

you talk craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap,
bet you ain't even been livin in the country when all this has happened, i've only just recently moved to the uae and i know for a fact that most of the dole scroungers are BRITISH yeh.
in fact all the foreigner people i ever got aquainted with worked bludy hard for the money they got.

and people who live on the street like living on the street believe it or not, they could do something bout it but they don't coz they prefer to beg for money and have people feel sorri for em.

shagging our women??
whats the matter? you got a thing against inter-mixed relations?

oh and when i at college, we learnt in citizenship that most of the paedophile and serial killers in the U.K. are in face WHITE, MIDDLE CLASS ENGLISH. take a look and see and theres no excuse for doing things like that, you can't blame foreigners for the british criminals becoming sadistic sex pyscho's.

so, everyone has a bit of bad in em mate, and some of the worst crimes ever are gonna be committed by the actual race of that country.

of course you get the ones who are gonna take advantage, but its more of the british people themselves who do, since you get all the families that sit on their arses and have a million kids coz they get more money for it, but more of the ppl who do are white british.
we learnt in citizenship

In what???
Old Jan 16th 2009, 5:21 am
Not an evil hypnotist

typical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jan 16th 2009, 5:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Worst ever?

No way............ I can remember Perla..............
Old Jan 16th 2009, 5:28 am
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

what is your point?
Nothin U wud undertand.
Old Jan 16th 2009, 5:30 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NorthernLad
Nothin U wud undertand.
Old Jan 17th 2009, 8:01 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by The Dean
we learnt in citizenship

In what???
yeah, more like Government and Politics really mixed in with common sense...
well thats how the tutors described it..
Old Jan 17th 2009, 11:11 am
BE Forum Addict

nottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond repute

<sigh>
Oh dear.

Nothing ever changes in life does it? Things just go around full circle.

As a brown skinned immigrant into the UK, I heard exactly those same comments in the 70's / 80's/ 90's hurled towards me , my Mum, my sister and fellow immigrants. Along with of course Paki, Wog and the other nice welcoming greetings one could expect.

Its now the same old garbage re-directed at another set of immigrants. Oh and Bison, don't forget to throw in "F.cuk off back to where you came from" I think you missed that one out.

<sigh>
Old Jan 17th 2009, 11:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Jeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond repute

can't speak much for england but I do get annoyed when foreigners break our laws for their own beliefs. If you accept residency within a country you should accept the laws.

This sort of thing winds me up.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/ar...ectid=10552047

at least some common sense is prevailing....

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/ar...ectid=10552111

or for an unrelated laugh.....http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/ar...ectid=10552314

Last edited by Jeeper; Jan 17th 2009 at 11:47 am.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.