British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   The Dismal State Of The UK As Seen On BBC1's Traffic Cops (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/dismal-state-uk-seen-bbc1s-traffic-cops-584418/)

Bison Jan 15th 2009 4:27 am

The Dismal State Of The UK As Seen On BBC1's Traffic Cops

I watched the latest episode of Traffic cops yesterday, they were up north in Hull and it just pissed me off that the whole program featured foreign f**kers breaking our laws, causing chaos and f**king up our country.

Now when I say breaking laws, I am not talking about the odd "speeding" offence, the program was following the Armed response unit and featured a couple of russians that decided to have a fight in the street with knives, some other Italian guy who was parked on a Pelican Crossing, when questioned by police told about 70 lies, said he had an Italian licence to try and get out of having points etc etc, the whole country is f**ked!

When are the British Public going to wake up and reclaim their bloody land!

shiva Jan 15th 2009 6:23 am

Re: The Dismal State Of The UK As Seen On BBC1's Traffic Cops

i have now definately heard it all.
Your an expat breaking the laws of the foregin country you live in.

FFS.............muppet

MrsHaps Jan 15th 2009 6:25 am

Originally Posted by shiva (Post 7170412)

FFS.............muppet

oh but its an 'odd speeding' offence... doesnt count in the laws of Bison

Blue Cat Jan 15th 2009 6:28 am

Originally Posted by shiva (Post 7170412)

FFS.............muppet

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Bison Jan 15th 2009 6:55 am

Speeding is breaking the law yes I agree and I gathered some of you small minded lot would try and take the piss by mentioning that.

What we are talking about here, is serious crimes like stabbings and rapes and armed robbery and more serious driving offences such as driving with no insurance and without a licence, you lot obviously coudn't give a toss about your own country but I do.

I don't like the fact that these people take our jobs, shag our women, claims our benefits and live in our council houses when their are British people who are living on the street because of a shortage in housing.

Britain needs to shut it's doors and become a bit more like the UAE in respect of deporting foreign criminals and taking a more of a zero tolerance attitude.

Bison

Diggler Jan 15th 2009 6:57 am

Bison,

There are plenty of UK born and bread citizens breaking the law also !

However, it was interesting to note that on crimewatch last month, the first four faces on the "wanted" board originated from foreign countries !

I do agree with you though, (although it grates me to do so), England has been damaged over the last 20 years, beyond repair. (In my opinion !)

p.s Come on the reds.... :thumbup:

Diggler Jan 15th 2009 7:00 am

Originally Posted by Bison (Post 7170477)

Britain needs to shut it's doors

Bison

I agree with this bit. We are sinking. The rest is a bit harsh though !

shiva Jan 15th 2009 7:05 am

you lot obviously coudn't give a toss about your own country but I do.

Bison

Your talking about England, which isnt my country. In fact we call your lot "white settlers" where I come from

expat.brat Jan 15th 2009 7:06 am

Speeding is breaking the law yes I agree and I gathered some of you small minded lot would try and take the piss by mentioning that.

What we are talking about here, is serious crimes like stabbings and rapes and armed robbery and more serious driving offences such as driving with no insurance and without a licence, you lot obviously coudn't give a toss about your own country but I do.

I don't like the fact that these people take our jobs, shag our women, claims our benefits and live in our council houses when their are British people who are living on the street because of a shortage in housing.

Britain needs to shut it's doors and become a bit more like the UAE in respect of deporting foreign criminals and taking a more of a zero tolerance attitude.

Bison

wow..sounds like you need to listen less to the daily mail and get a hold of more facts.

what jobs are these people taking? many times the 'native' population would rather go on benefits then work, which is why farms have had to hire polish labour instead. whose fault is that?

and immigrants are very restricted on claiming benefits, in fact they are hardly allowed to claim any.

shagging our women? :rofl: what should they get a shagging permit now?

council housing is done on a needs basis. its done that way because it is fair. everything else you are mentioned is just spouting daily mail garbage with no proper facts...quite sad

shiva Jan 15th 2009 7:07 am

that has to be right up there with the most xenophobic remark made in BE for a while.
Were I you I'd quit while I'm a little behind, as this is only going to go downhill from here

Bison Jan 15th 2009 7:34 am

wow..sounds like you need to listen less to the daily mail and get a hold of more facts.

what jobs are these people taking? many times the 'native' population would rather go on benefits then work, which is why farms have had to hire polish labour instead. whose fault is that?

and immigrants are very restricted on claiming benefits, in fact they are hardly allowed to claim any.

shagging our women? what should they get a shagging permit now?

council housing is done on a needs basis. its done that way because it is fair. everything else you are mentioned is just spouting daily mail garbage with no proper facts...quite sad
I don't read the Daily mail and never have and I was talking about Britain as a whole not just England, I for one am not the only one who has this point of view, almost everyone back at home was talking about how bad the UK has become.

Nic1 Jan 15th 2009 7:38 am

It would perhaps be interesting to do a comparison of nationalities in British prisons and in other European countries to see what percentage of each nations nationals were ensconced and what percentage were 'them bloddy foreigners'.

N

MacScot Jan 15th 2009 7:42 am

Originally Posted by Bison (Post 7170239)
I watched the latest episode of Traffic cops yesterday, they were up north in Hull and it just pissed me off that the whole program featured foreign f**kers breaking our laws, causing chaos and f**king up our country.

Now when I say breaking laws, I am not talking about the odd "speeding" offence, the program was following the Armed response unit and featured a couple of russians that decided to have a fight in the street with knives, some other Italian guy who was parked on a Pelican Crossing, when questioned by police told about 70 lies, said he had an Italian licence to try and get out of having points etc etc, the whole country is f**ked!

When are the British Public going to wake up and reclaim their bloody land!

...your phobia list grows larger by the day...now xenophobia on top of homophobia...but at least you don't suffer from tachophobia (fear of speed) ! ;)

MissDemeanor Jan 15th 2009 7:43 am

well,I for one agree that the law breakers should be deported straight away and not put into our prisons.

Bison Jan 15th 2009 7:50 am

well,I for one agree that the law breakers should be deported straight away and not put into our prisons.
Exactly,that's what I am saying.