Circuit Factory

Old Jan 2nd 2017, 10:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Circuit Factory

Originally Posted by Foo
QFTT
that's worse.
Old Jan 2nd 2017, 11:05 am
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Circuit Factory

Originally Posted by jam25mack
I've done 2 challenges over the years. It's good (for me) if I want some short sharp results, although a lot of folk do do it long term.

The challenge is 4 x 1 hr sessions a week, daily breakfast exercises and the submission and marking of a food diary with weigh in's at the start and finish.

If you don't want to do the challenge then you can just go and do random classes on a pay as you play basis. If you drop them an email they will generally let you come down and do a class for free to see how you like it.

Venues in Al Quoz, Mirdif, Downtown, The Meadows and one or two other places I think. There's normally 2 or 3 daily classes at each location, early morning and then 1 or 2 each evening.
Once again thanks JAM, much appreciated
I use to do circuit training back in the UK (along with kickboxing), and so I want to try incorporate both these into my weekly 'trying to keep fit' cycle.
I've emailed them and so hopefully they will ring me back.
I've booked myself a session for this coming Thurs at some place called The Warehouse Gym in Al Quoz - will see how that goes - anyone been there?