Circuit Factory

Old Jan 2nd 2017, 8:06 am
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute
Default Circuit Factory

Circuit Factory
anyone ever been/tried it? if you have is it any good?
Old Jan 2nd 2017, 8:29 am
BE Forum Addict

jam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Circuit Factory

Originally Posted by mission
Circuit Factory
anyone ever been/tried it? if you have is it any good?
Yep. It's decent if you do the challenge and stick to it for the whole month. It's pretty brutal and you have to be careful you don't screw your knees.

Not the cheapest but they do get results and the camaraderie is always decent. Trainers are decent and they know their stuff.

Thinking about going back again this month.
Old Jan 2nd 2017, 9:24 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Plenty of friends have been, most enjoyed it but to me they just come across as a right bunch of *****.
Old Jan 2nd 2017, 9:27 am
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jam25mack
Yep. It's decent if you do the challenge and stick to it for the whole month. It's pretty brutal and you have to be careful you don't screw your knees.

Not the cheapest but they do get results and the camaraderie is always decent. Trainers are decent and they know their stuff.

Thinking about going back again this month.
Thanks JAM, so have you done this? how exactly does it work - as per their website you don't have to do the challenge
I am looking to break up my weekly bounce fit/gym routine with 1-2 classes of circuit training. Would this place be ok for that?
Old Jan 2nd 2017, 9:54 am
BE Forum Addict

jam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mission
Thanks JAM, so have you done this? how exactly does it work - as per their website you don't have to do the challenge
I am looking to break up my weekly bounce fit/gym routine with 1-2 classes of circuit training. Would this place be ok for that?
I've done 2 challenges over the years. It's good (for me) if I want some short sharp results, although a lot of folk do do it long term.

The challenge is 4 x 1 hr sessions a week, daily breakfast exercises and the submission and marking of a food diary with weigh in's at the start and finish.

If you don't want to do the challenge then you can just go and do random classes on a pay as you play basis. If you drop them an email they will generally let you come down and do a class for free to see how you like it.

Venues in Al Quoz, Mirdif, Downtown, The Meadows and one or two other places I think. There's normally 2 or 3 daily classes at each location, early morning and then 1 or 2 each evening.
Old Jan 2nd 2017, 9:57 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

I won't forgive them for that appalling Auschwitz advert a few years ago. That was a disgrace and thus their ethics make them a company to be avoided.
Old Jan 2nd 2017, 10:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Meow
I won't forgive them for that appalling Auschwitz advert a few years ago. That was a disgrace and thus their ethics make them a company to be avoided.
There advertising is often edgy and close to the bone but they got that wrong and realized it was in bad taste, apologized and then gave a chunk of cash to charity..... On the flip side, they do a lot of good work, including going into schools with the aim of educating kids not to eat crap.

Maybe its time to let it go..... Or do you not talk to German's either?
Old Jan 2nd 2017, 10:07 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

There advertising is often edgy and close to the bone but they got that wrong and realized it was in bad taste, apologized and then gave a chunk of cash to charity..... On the flip side, they do a lot of good work, including going into schools with the aim of educating kids not to eat crap.

To German's what?
Old Jan 2nd 2017, 10:13 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

They don't need to go to schools to do that. Their regular members tell everyone enough about it all non stop anyway. The kids will hear eventually.

Old Jan 2nd 2017, 10:17 am
BE Forum Addict

To German's what?
Seriously....?

They were the ones who started the whole thing....
Old Jan 2nd 2017, 10:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Scamp
They don't need to go to schools to do that. Their regular members tell everyone enough about it all non stop anyway. The kids will hear eventually.

Ha ha, true that. They can be a tad grating. Although all these fitness class folk come across as the same.... crossfit, yoga etc etc
Old Jan 2nd 2017, 10:19 am
Bored liberal

Seriously....?

They were the ones who started the whole thing....
Grammar. You referred to something belonging to Germans.

I wouldn't have anything to do with Nazis if that's what you mean.
Old Jan 2nd 2017, 10:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Grammar. You referred to something belonging to Germans.

I wouldn't have anything to do with Nazis if that's what you mean.
You're going to have a busy 2017 if you intend to start correcting everyone's grammar on here.....

I suggest you possibly give that a miss too.... there's honestly more to life!
Old Jan 2nd 2017, 10:28 am
Account Closed

Ha ha, true that. They can be a tad grating. Although all these fitness class folk come across as the same.... crossfit, yoga etc etc
Oh god yeah. You should hear me talking about golf.
Old Jan 2nd 2017, 10:32 am
Bored liberal

You're going to have a busy 2017 if you intend to start correcting everyone's grammar on here.....

I suggest you possibly give that a miss too.... there's honestly more to life!
It really does help to make sense and use proper English.

Some of us have standards you know.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.