View Poll Results: should he stay or should he go...
he should stay...
40.00%
he should go...
8.00%
am I bovered...
52.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

BethPageBlack...

Old Jul 14th 2009, 3:27 pm
Banned

BethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud of
Default Re: BethPageBlack...

Originally Posted by edinburger
Kind of know what you mean I've always felt a bit the same but I would say that most of the yanks I've met have been really nice people, not as arrogant or self obsessed/serving as is made out. I've never been there or never had the urge to go as I've heard the yanks that travel are usually the most pleasant and a bit brighter than their non passport holding comrades, but then that could be another stereotype I've been gulable enough to believe?
Yes..The good people are the blue collar people, the rich people are the assholes..I live in both worlds.
Old Jul 14th 2009, 3:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by edinburger
Kind of know what you mean I've always felt a bit the same but I would say that most of the yanks I've met have been really nice people, not as arrogant or self obsessed/serving as is made out. I've never been there or never had the urge to go as I've heard the yanks that travel are usually the most pleasant and a bit brighter than their non passport holding comrades, but then that could be another stereotype I've been gulable enough to believe?
I don't think you can accurately talk about "Yanks" as a single people - the national character varies immensely across the different States for a start, and then there is a huge divide between liberal America and republican America....

I find much to admire about the country, myself - and enjoy friendships and working relationships with our trans-Atlantic cousins.
Old Jul 14th 2009, 3:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BethPageBlack
Yes..The good people are the blue collar people, the rich people are the assholes..I live in both worlds.
Haha, you'll be singing Woodie Guthrie songs next.....
Old Jul 14th 2009, 3:31 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
I don't think you can accurately talk about "Yanks" as a single people - the national character varies immensely across the different States for a start, and then there is a huge divide between liberal America and republican America....

I find much to admire about the country, myself - and enjoy friendships and working relationships with our trans-Atlantic cousins.
you are right about the different States and the people that reside in them, I have a friend from Philadelphia who I adore. My bad American experience was with some ladies from New York.
Old Jul 14th 2009, 3:32 pm
Banned

BethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
As I said there are some great ones out there though.
Thanks BlueKat
Old Jul 14th 2009, 3:33 pm
Forum Regular

edinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie

I agree that there is a lot to admire about the country. I was talking about stereotyping and my statment (if you read it) was indicating that most stereotyping is bollocks and to take sweeping statements about any group of people with a large pinch of salt!
Old Jul 14th 2009, 3:33 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks BlueKat
I don't know you so I can't comment can I!!
Old Jul 14th 2009, 3:34 pm
Banned

you are right about the different States and the people that reside in them, I have a friend from Philadelphia who I adore. My bad American experience was with some ladies from New York.

They are the worst BlueKat..I've seen beautiful women from New York but as soon as they open their mouths it like "get the *** outta here".. I don't wanna have nothing to do with them. The accent and attitude is horrendous!
Old Jul 14th 2009, 3:35 pm
Banned

I don't know you so I can't comment can I!!
Cmon..it's been two weeks now
Old Jul 14th 2009, 3:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Yep, I'm very partial to Philly - have a very dear friend that lives in a 'burb there that is an enclave of Uni of Pennsylvania academics. Lovely people, and very entertaining company.
Old Jul 14th 2009, 3:38 pm
Concierge

They are the worst BlueKat..I've seen beautiful women from New York but as soon as they open their mouths it like "get the *** outta here".. I don't wanna have nothing to do with them. The accent and attitude is horrendous!
absolutely awful!! I was at an American Women's Association even here many years ago. Non American's had to be vetted to join. You know what I told them to stuff it. They were vile.
Old Jul 14th 2009, 3:40 pm
Banned

absolutely awful!! I was at an American Women's Association even here many years ago. Non American's had to be vetted to join. You know what I told them to stuff it. They were vile.
It's a different culture completely..The most obnoxious culture on earth..A lot of JAPS- Jewish American Princesses. I wouldnt last 5 minutes with one
Old Jul 14th 2009, 3:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

wondered where Eva is , Meow is staying away as well because of his nasty comments. Maybe the Poll should have been about him.
ooh shut up you sad lonely housewife.

FYI Eva has skin a little thicker than that.
As for your cat friend she was on the other day.
Old Jul 14th 2009, 3:54 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by admon
ooh shut up you sad lonely housewife.

FYI Eva has skin a little thicker than that.
As for your cat friend she was on the other day.
I've seen you cross the line with women Admon....Just don't do that when i'm around , ok?
Old Jul 14th 2009, 3:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

I've seen you cross the line with women Admon....Just don't do that when i'm around , ok?
give it a break big boy, you'll soil your panties

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.