View Poll Results: should he stay or should he go...
he should stay...
40.00%
he should go...
8.00%
am I bovered...
52.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

BethPageBlack...

Old Jul 14th 2009, 3:56 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BethPageBlack...

Originally Posted by admon
ooh shut up you sad lonely housewife.

FYI Eva has skin a little thicker than that.
As for your cat friend she was on the other day.
So where is Eva these days then? and Meow aint posting anywhere near as much as she used to. Wonder why?? you are a nasty man with a chip on your shoulder, you could even be ginger.
Old Jul 14th 2009, 3:56 pm
Banned

BethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud of

give it a break big boy, you'll soil your panties

You don't call women ugly..Not around me
Old Jul 14th 2009, 3:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BethPageBlack
You don't call women ugly..Not around me
that would figure, from a guy used to hunting beasts in the forest.
Old Jul 14th 2009, 3:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
So where is Eva these days then? and Meow aint posting anywhere near as much as she used to. Wonder why?? you are a nasty man with a chip on your shoulder, you could even be ginger.
No chips on my shoulder dear.

Not my forum that closed down due to lack of interest dear.
Old Jul 14th 2009, 4:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

eva is away, she's already said that...and come on bc, meow more than gives as good as she gets, bloody hell, i wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of her, lol...

MM, xx
Old Jul 14th 2009, 4:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

after 3.... 'country club'
Old Jul 14th 2009, 4:03 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

No chips on my shoulder dear.

Not my forum that closed down due to lack of interest dear.
PSML!!!!! you are so wrong there - hilarious!! I was actually thinking about re opening it
Old Jul 14th 2009, 4:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

PSML!!!!! you are so wrong there - hilarious!! I was actually thinking about re opening it
great, go for your life dear, best wishes and all that.
Old Jul 14th 2009, 4:07 pm
Banned

BethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud of

that would figure, from a guy used to hunting beasts in the forest.
Just don't do it around me thats all
Old Jul 14th 2009, 4:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Just don't do it around me thats all
you already said that.

get over yourself.

How are the launderettes doing?
Old Jul 14th 2009, 4:14 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

there is no way Eva will not post because of admon...
she'll be laughing her head off when she reads this...
Old Jul 14th 2009, 4:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Eva and I have a delightful relationship, just that some people always want to stick the knife in. Ok it's BC that usually wants to stick the knife in.

All goes back to an ugly comment over 2 years ago.
Surely it should be water off a ducks back.
Old Jul 14th 2009, 4:28 pm
Banned

Eva and I have a delightful relationship, just that some people always want to stick the knife in. Ok it's BC that usually wants to stick the knife in.

All goes back to an ugly comment over 2 years ago.

Who could'nt like Eva? I see her as a little grandmotherly type? Man up Admon, youre still crying about something she said 2 years ago?
Old Jul 14th 2009, 4:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Who could'nt like Eva? I see her as a little grandmotherly type? Man up Admon, youre still crying about something she said 2 years ago?

FFS. Read the post again dimwit. I made the comment. Someone else has the chip.

I suggest you read it s l o w l y, so that you u n d e r s t a n d.
Old Jul 14th 2009, 4:40 pm
Banned

FFS. Read the post again dimwit. I made the comment. Someone else has the chip.

I suggest you read it s l o w l y, so that you u n d e r s t a n d.

You're guilty for even being involved in a dispute with her...Be a man, take the high road and make it right.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.