View Poll Results: should he stay or should he go...
he should stay...
40.00%
he should go...
8.00%
am I bovered...
52.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

BethPageBlack...

Old Jul 14th 2009, 5:36 pm
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BethPageBlack...

Originally Posted by BethPageBlack
For those who voted for me, you have a friend for life, for those you don't care, you're ok too, Little Jimmy? You're in big ****in trouble
I am? Woah. What you gonna do...feed me up on corn to USDA standards?

You should thank me for caring enough to vote either way rather than being not bovvered, like the majority. That surely hurts a troll more.
Old Jul 14th 2009, 5:52 pm
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Since the discussion seems to have moved on here...

I am fascinated by the US of A. Have been only twice...once to Minneapolis and once to NY / Long Island. I have found most Americans to be polite, friendly, warm and genuinely interested in other people. The 8 years of Bush was an unfortunate time and turned a lot of people off the country, which is a shame. It has its extremes...high mountains and deep valleys, glittering metropoplises and tiny backwaters, gun-toting red-state rednecks and...Woody Allen.

I would love dearly...I'd say it's on my bucket list...to drive across the country coast to coast and see as much of it as I could. I read Kerouac's "On The Road" and it inspired me and moved me. Catch 22 is also one of favourite books...Catcher in the Rye too.

Blue Cat, I think you're a great lady but honestly feel you're closing your mind to a lot with this attitidue to America. Surely you must watch Hollywood movies, right? The TV can be trashy and trite, yes, but some of it just pisses on British TV, IMO. I urge you to give it a chance. And read some great American literature as well. I dare ya.
Old Jul 14th 2009, 7:20 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Re: BethPageBlack...

Keep it civil folks...could do without the ball ache of shutting a thread.
Old Jul 14th 2009, 7:24 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
Keep it civil folks...could do without the ball ache of shutting a thread.
I thought this was civil???
Old Jul 14th 2009, 7:25 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Roadking
I thought this was civil???
meh.
Old Jul 14th 2009, 7:43 pm
Powered by cows

Autonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by admon
no you see thats fine.

The rules are, I can be abused, but I can't defend myself by directly abusing others.

And I also can't be argumentative. So I have to agree with whatever you say.
Admon - openly, to include all, you're fine to post here - it's just the pure, direct, personal stuff that needs to stop. C'mon man, please move on from this - not at all sure why you feel you have to post like that all the time - but can we not call a truce?

Here.... *(handshake)*
Old Jul 15th 2009, 7:16 am
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Autonomy
Admon - openly, to include all, you're fine to post here - it's just the pure, direct, personal stuff that needs to stop. C'mon man, please move on from this - not at all sure why you feel you have to post like that all the time - but can we not call a truce?

Here.... *(handshake)*
Here ye go...
Old Jul 15th 2009, 8:16 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmmm... BPB....

Bandier of Pixelated Balderdash???

Quite frankly, I couldnt give a tinkers cuss.....
Old Jul 15th 2009, 4:24 pm
Banned

BethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
Hmmmm... BPB....

Bandier of Pixelated Balderdash???

Quite frankly, I couldnt give a tinkers cuss.....

It's still flattering when you take the time to tell me you don't care either way..
Old Jul 20th 2009, 8:37 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
No way - he was SZR as well???? Now SZR was a work of genius, I have to say. Got a lot of people really wound up - hilarious. I'm starting to think this guy is Andy Kauffman back from the grave.....
Oh my little Syllibub,you ain t half slowin up xxxx
Originally Posted by Blue Cat
wondered where Eva is , Meow is staying away as well because of his nasty comments. Maybe the Poll should have been about him.
Oh BC,I'm just walkin a different road just now.Inshallah I'm almost at the end xxxx
Originally Posted by admon
ooh shut up you sad lonely housewife.

FYI Eva has skin a little thicker than that.
As for your cat friend she was on the other day.
Tis true, but how do you know??

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
So where is Eva these days then? and Meow aint posting anywhere near as much as she used to. Wonder why?? you are a nasty man with a chip on your shoulder, you could even be ginger.
Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
eva is away, she's already said that...and come on bc, meow more than gives as good as she gets, bloody hell, i wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of her, lol...

MM, xx

Originally Posted by MataHari
there is no way Eva will not post because of admon...
she'll be laughing her head off when she reads this...
Haaaaaahahahahahahaaa, I do miss you all xx

QUOTE=admon;7752012]Eva and I have a delightful relationship, just that some people always want to stick the knife in. Ok it's BC that usually wants to stick the knife in.

We do?

All goes back to an ugly comment over 2 years ago.
Surely it should be water off a ducks back.[/QUOTE]

Originally Posted by BethPageBlack
Who could'nt like Eva? I see her as a little grandmotherly type? Man up Admon, youre still crying about something she said 2 years ago?
Haaaaaahahahahah.Grandmotherly??? well I'm past 32 but I do have to say
it's not usually 'Oh Eva. what big eyes you have' I hear .............

Now the poll.....Mata,if the guy don't spook you no more then let him stay
You're my top girl.
x

Last edited by Eva; Jul 20th 2009 at 8:40 pm.
Old Jul 20th 2009, 9:53 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Oh....he can't have Karma a ce moment? Is he barred? Whot did he do apart from pretending he was a Texan?.............
Old Jul 21st 2009, 5:48 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
Oh....he can't have Karma a ce moment? Is he barred? Whot did he do apart from pretending he was a Texan?.............
hiya Eva, welcome back, hope you are well. Yup he has gone.