Beer?

Old Mar 10th 2013, 5:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Beer?

Originally Posted by Ethos83
And there's me thinking she was a butch lesbian...
I hope you aren't referring to me darling! There is nothing butch about me
Old Mar 10th 2013, 5:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned
Perhaps 'butch' and 'bitch' were getting confused?!
Old Mar 10th 2013, 6:04 pm
Account Closed

Ethos83 is an unknown quantity at this point

Naw. Not you. You wear high heels! I think black corsets and a whip is more your style.

I'd always pictured Miss Anne as a know it all built along the lines of Dawn French but with a butch haircut. And with the same fashion sense as Dawn French.

Can someone actually confirm she's a bona fide strapping male?!

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned
Old Mar 10th 2013, 6:05 pm

Miss Anne Thrope is an unknown quantity at this point

Naw. Not you. You wear high heels!

I'd always pictured Miss Anne as a know it all built along the lines of Dawn French but with a butch haircut. And with the same fashion sense as Dawn French.

Can I pick my gender tester please?
Old Mar 10th 2013, 6:11 pm
Account Closed

Ethos83 is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't give two **** what your gender and orientation.

But I'd lovingly constructed an image of you based on your posts and I'd hate for it to be sorely wrong.

Somehow I still think you're a lesbian feminist enjoying life down in Abu Dhabi. Do your fantasies lean towards the secret going-ons inside the women's majlis?

Originally Posted by Miss Anne Thrope
Can I pick my gender tester please?
Old Mar 10th 2013, 6:19 pm

Miss Anne Thrope is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't give two **** what your gender and orientation.

But I'd lovingly constructed an image of you based on your posts and I'd hate for it to be sorely wrong.

Somehow I still think you're a lesbian feminist enjoying life down in Abu Dhabi. Do your fantasies lean towards the secret going-ons inside the women's majlis?
Well the beauty of the internet is that I can be whatever you would like me to be...but if I can give you some fraternal/sororal/paternal/maternal (delete as appropriate) advice, please don't give it that much thought.
Old Mar 10th 2013, 7:10 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Miss Anne Thrope
Well the beauty of the internet is that I can be whatever you would like me to be...but if I can give you some fraternal/sororal/paternal/maternal (delete as appropriate) advice, please don't give it that much thought.
You're in there, butch.
Old Mar 11th 2013, 1:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

Naw. Not you. You wear high heels! I think black corsets and a whip is more your style.

I have fallen asleep on the sofa with him.
Old Mar 11th 2013, 1:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by OleJanx
Perhaps 'butch' and 'bitch' were getting confused?!
Old Mar 11th 2013, 8:56 am
BE Forum Addict

al dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond repute

I thought Miss Anne was lesbos too! Feel a bit disillusioned now with the diversity of the bored.
Old Mar 11th 2013, 9:46 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by al dente
I thought Miss Anne was lesbos too! Feel a bit disillusioned now with the diversity of the bored.
Even with the little 'male' symbol by the username?
Old Mar 11th 2013, 9:48 am
BE Forum Addict

al dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
Even with the little 'male' symbol by the username?
Yep. But then people think I'm a bloke all the time. Well, until I stopped being shy and got all ranty and feminist.
Old Mar 11th 2013, 9:53 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

Khaleeji 'Partner' ?
Old Mar 11th 2013, 10:02 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by al dente
Yep. But then people think I'm a bloke all the time. Well, until I stopped being shy and got all ranty and feminist.
I've never assumed that, mainly because of the little pink thingy.

Still, I'm 40-65% more intelligent than a lot of folk eh AD.
Old Mar 11th 2013, 10:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Scamp
I've never assumed that, mainly because of the little pink thingy.

Still, I'm 40-65% more intelligent than a lot of folk eh AD.
Have you been officially tested?

Yep, you certainly seem to have a street smart cunning about you! Your eyes are capable of scanning and taking in the whole screen, anyway.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.