View Poll Results: Has he gone too far or not...
keep him banned
32.65%
unban him
67.35%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

The Beard Man Issue...

Old Jan 7th 2009, 12:17 am
W10

Default Re: The Beard Man Issue...

Originally Posted by Meow
Well according to NorthernLad he broke rule #2. Having checked I agree.
Shouldn't we all be banned then?

2. There may be places where sexually explicit, racist, obscene or vulgar language, graphics or behavior is appropriate however BritishExpats.com is NOT one of them. We do not alllow graphics that contain nude body parts, sexually-orientated or violent acts. Should anyone use inappropriate language, start a personal attack, or engage in hate speech, they will be barred from all further discussions.

Old Jan 7th 2009, 12:18 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by W10
Shouldn't we all be banned then?

2. There may be places where sexually explicit, racist, obscene or vulgar language, graphics or behavior is appropriate however BritishExpats.com is NOT one of them. We do not alllow graphics that contain nude body parts, sexually-orientated or violent acts. Should anyone use inappropriate language, start a personal attack, or engage in hate speech, they will be barred from all further discussions.
Exactly ... well said
Old Jan 7th 2009, 12:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bison
I am very confused now.....

You say:

If the UAE do not recognise Israel and it is illegal to support them in any way shape or form, why do the UAE and Israel Co-Sponsor Arsenal Football Club and why does the UAE let an Israeli man have a business here in the form of the Atlantis Hotel?
Double standards the norm
Old Jan 7th 2009, 12:19 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
Why does a "British Expats" forum need him anyway?
because we are a broad church, mosque, tempel or synagogue

Unlike his elk. Maybe he can learn something..
Old Jan 7th 2009, 12:22 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MrsHaps
surely you dont have to be british to be part of this community?
I have said this before,if this was exclusively British membership what a dull dull place it would be-yes even duller
Ah mean just how much can you say about the friggin weather??
Actually, most times we have good lively discussion is when one of em bladdy foreigners has the audacity to post.
Old Jan 7th 2009, 12:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Sky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by The Dean
Just wondering............. why DO people deny the holocaust?

There is not the slightest doubt that it happened, and my uncle (who was part of a regiment that had first hand experience of finding the horror when they liberated that particular area) always said that things were far worse than the history books have ever recorded.

So denying it is - presumably - a conscious act of aggression designed to antagonise............

Ban him.

Why does a "British Expats" forum need him anyway?
Of course he is trying to antagonise. But there is a party in Brtain which also denies the holocaust and I think if you ban them it only makes them stronger, let them put across their opinions to an extent and then shoot them down for the reactionary, small minded, t**ts they are... What are they denying? That an actual event happened as we have enough evidence and data to prove it or is it to furhter their own political, religious, crack pot beliefs in some way?

Let him back, maybe some sense will be got through to him in some way or other...
Old Jan 7th 2009, 12:23 am
BE Enthusiast

DaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond repute

why does it need any of us.....
The more we log in and return to this site, the more the owners earn from our traffic. They can then sell them to advertisers...
Old Jan 7th 2009, 12:24 am
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by thetruth
I absolutely agree with you. This forum is great and infact on New Year's Eve I used it to check what venues were open that night. However, i do not want to go on this forum and see comments that are pro-Israeli. Israel is not recognized by the UAE and any such comments are illegal. The British expatriate community must be able to respect the place they are residing in. Etisalat and Du ban websites for much less reasons than some of the things I have read here.
Hear what you are saying, but who said I was in the UAE? This is a global website, the Middle East section covers more than the UAE. We have posters in this section from around the world and again, i do not want to go on this forum and see comments that are pro-Israeli if this is the case, don't come onto a global forum. No disrespect intended.
Old Jan 7th 2009, 12:24 am
W10

Originally Posted by Sky Blue
Of course he is trying to antagonise. ..
And we're not returning that...tenfold?

Old Jan 7th 2009, 12:25 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

surely you dont have to be british to be part of this community?
Too many Dutch around here though

and scousers for that matter ..
Old Jan 7th 2009, 12:27 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by W10
And we're not returning that...tenfold?

That's yours and Admon's role surely for the whole forum
Old Jan 7th 2009, 12:27 am
BE Enthusiast

MrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
Too many Dutch around here though

and scousers for that matter ..
ooooooh aye those Dutch far too many... heard they are canny at quizzes though....
Old Jan 7th 2009, 12:29 am
W10

Originally Posted by Eva
That's yours and Admon's role surely for the whole forum
I have retired from the needless cheeseslinging.

I decided to let it brie.

*coat please

Old Jan 7th 2009, 12:30 am
Ray

Sod the muslims ..we need tits and bacon
Attached Thumbnails The Beard Man Issue...-bacon-bra-01.jpg  
Old Jan 7th 2009, 12:31 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by W10
I have retired from the needless cheeseslinging.

I decided to let it brie.

*coat please
Glad to see you matured

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.