Wikiposts
View Poll Results: Has he gone too far or not...
keep him banned
32.65%
unban him
67.35%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

The Beard Man Issue...

Old Jan 7th 2009, 1:36 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Beard Man Issue...

Just to add my thoughts. I woke up to an inbox full of reported posts this morning, the moderators of the ME forum also received the same reports and they acted accordingly. It's only a temporary ban and for the record the person in question has more of their posts reported in this section than any other, we can't keep ignoring that. Of course people want to air their thoughts but they have to be mindful of the audience to whom they are airing those thoughts and that they are interacting with.
Old Jan 7th 2009, 1:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

phew, 9 pages, i haven't got the energy to read all this...sounds like it's only a temporary ban anyway from sue's post...for what it's worth, i don't agree with him being banned, i think he does have only one thing on his mind, but he isn't rude in his posts, and as far as i'm concerned he is often baited, if people just ignored him, i'm sure he would go away...

MM, xx
Old Jan 7th 2009, 2:01 am
W10

Originally Posted by Sue
Just to add my thoughts. I woke up to an inbox full of reported posts this morning, the moderators of the ME forum also received the same reports and they acted accordingly. It's only a temporary ban and for the record the person in question has more of their posts reported in this section than any other, we can't keep ignoring that. Of course people want to air their thoughts but they have to be mindful of the audience to whom they are airing those thoughts and that they are interacting with.
I'm not trying to defend what BM says as I generally disagree with it, but considering the baiting he gets thrown at him. It speaks volumes for his tolerence (or his stubborness and thick skin :-) and perhaps speaks a lot about ours that he seemingly isn't reporting people left, right and centre.

I'm amazed there was so much uproar about this.

Old Jan 7th 2009, 2:05 am
BE Enthusiast

MrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by W10
I'm not trying to defend what BM says as I generally disagree with it, but considering the baiting he gets thrown at him. It speaks volumes for his tolerence (and perhaps speaks a lot about ours) that he seemingly isn't reporting people left, right and centre.
Tis also true - but he never listens..... i like the bloke, he says some crazy stuff but i think that is just him, if you dont like it ignore it - i dont think i have ever seen him type as much drival as our newest member 'thetruth' has managed in one posting...

however, Sue has pointed out there are alot of complaints so i guess it is up to him if he is going to be more open on this forum to things other than his own agenda.
Old Jan 7th 2009, 2:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=thetruth;7136749] As I have said before these countries do not recognize Israel and while YOU might recognize it, it is not applied here. When will the British expatriate community learn to respect the host country and keep their opinions in check.

Sorry thats a load of tosh. Of course all of these countries recognize Israel

As for respecting the host country, the vast of majority of British Expatriates do respect the host country. I believe if you look at any criminal statistics this country has on crime or misdemeanors a very, very few are committed by the British Expat Community

and calling people morons is breaking the rules of this forum so respect the forum please
Old Jan 7th 2009, 2:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

and no BM shouldn't be banned, i don't believe he has ever been rude or aggressive on the bored, but i would prefer he took his political/religious stuff to the TIO forum
Old Jan 7th 2009, 2:51 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sue
I am very disappointed to hear that............

Tis a fickle old world, ah mean the 2/3 of the current pollers want him reinstated.
I know the number of people voting is a smattering of total membership.
Anyways I prefer to think we have a very few closed minded serial complainers
It could after all be the same one or two people complaining about Beardman's every post.

Last edited by Eva; Jan 7th 2009 at 2:55 am.
Old Jan 7th 2009, 3:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
I am very disappointed to hear that............

Tis a fickle old world, ah mean the 2/3 of the current pollers want him reinstated.
I know the number of people voting is a smattering of total membership.
Anyways I prefer to think we have a very few closed minded serial complainers
It could after all be the same one or two people complaining about Beardman's every post.
Hai, hai - this beardy fellow is having most sticky issues....
Old Jan 7th 2009, 3:48 am
Once a blue Always a blue

Tiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of light

Just my two cents,

The holocaust is overrated, and yeah it’s a shame the Jews had it.

But not all Jews are Israelis and not all Muslims are terrorists.

I hope the whole world can stop generalizing.
Old Jan 7th 2009, 3:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Did someone delete my post???
Old Jan 7th 2009, 3:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Sorry did u say something
Old Jan 7th 2009, 3:55 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius
Did someone delete my post???
what, where, when...
Old Jan 7th 2009, 3:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by annacarna
Sorry did u say something
I said I didn't believe how *ucking opinionated and narrow minded some people were on this board...
They want BM to be open minded but they cannot tolerate him...
A person should tolerate the masses but the masses cannot tolerate one person???
Old Jan 7th 2009, 3:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by MataHari
what, where, when...
I think I replied with what I said earlier to Anna...
Old Jan 7th 2009, 4:00 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius
I think I replied with what I said earlier to Anna...
yes...and what a fine reply it is...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.