another moral question

Old Jan 29th 2009, 10:27 am
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: another moral question

Originally Posted by annacarna
TBH thats my opinion, i hate liars with a passion. How could you trust someone that kept all of that secret, she found out, he didn't tell her, if she had not of found out it prob would have led to summat

I see only 2 guys have responded, come on guys, whats the male stance on it
Sounds well dodge to me.

I have female friends, but don't keep it secret from the missus.
Old Jan 29th 2009, 10:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Sky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud of

TBH thats my opinion, i hate liars with a passion. How could you trust someone that kept all of that secret, she found out, he didn't tell her, if she had not of found out it prob would have led to summat

I see only 2 guys have responded, come on guys, whats the male stance on it
Its difficult to comment too much as dont really know the full story...

What goes on between 2, 3, 4 or however many people rock your boat can be difficult to work out...
Old Jan 29th 2009, 10:28 am
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

Not everything is black and white...and time heals.

My brother-in-law did the same to my sister...seeing another woman and being unfaithful. They worked through it and got back together and have been happily married ever since. Though, they were of similar ages...not sure about the large age difference in the current case (i.e., this thread).

It was a mid-life crisis thingy with my brother-in-law.
Old Jan 29th 2009, 10:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sky Blue
Its difficult to comment too much as dont really know the full story...

What goes on between 2, 3, 4 or however many people rock your boat can be difficult to work out...
The basics are there pet, would you do it or what would be yr reaction if your wife/GF/Lover did it
Old Jan 29th 2009, 10:30 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

I have a simple maxim for relationships - if you can't do it in front of your partner then you shouldn't be doing it.

-
Old Jan 29th 2009, 10:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Hawkhead?
Old Jan 29th 2009, 10:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Autonomy?
Old Jan 29th 2009, 10:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Sky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud of

The basics are there pet, would you do it or what would be yr reaction if your wife/GF/Lover did it
Well its not text book I'll give you that, but they/he/she may have had some issues, maybe it could be a nadir and they could go forward or not...
Old Jan 29th 2009, 10:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

My moral question is; why did he get caught???
Old Jan 29th 2009, 10:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Confucius
My moral question is; why did he get caught???
baby, cos liars always get caught!
Old Jan 29th 2009, 10:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Well its not text book I'll give you that, but they/he/she may have had some issues, maybe it could be a nadir and they could go forward or not...
you didnt answer me thou, with the facts i gave, what would be yr reaction
Old Jan 29th 2009, 10:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

baby, cos liars always get caught!
Of course they do when they get complacent and stupid...
Old Jan 29th 2009, 10:44 am
BE Enthusiast

you didnt answer me thou, with the facts i gave, what would be yr reaction
So how old is the girl and how old is the other girl???
Old Jan 29th 2009, 10:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Confucius
Of course they do when they get complacent and stupid...
its hard to be on yr guard the whole time, it only takes a second to let it down and all is revealed.
Old Jan 29th 2009, 10:46 am
BE Forum Addict

So how old is the girl and how old is the other girl???
he is 57, my friend 36 and the girl late 20"s.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.