To all the men here

Old Jul 29th 2009, 5:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

spart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud of
Default Re: To all the men here

Originally Posted by Manna Pro
Seriously guys..This is wrong..These people live lives of misery. Have you no sense of decency? If your in a burning air plane would you crawl over women and children to get out or would you help them first..? I'd help the weak ones then get out while I feel many of you would be stompin on infants heads to save yourselves..
Hi Beth
Welcome back
Old Jul 29th 2009, 7:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

CeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Manna Pro
I've been doing some extensive YouTube research on Dubai..And I've discovered that you all have blood on your hands. You are living the good life at the expense of other human beings. There is no way around the fact that you are living off the blood and sweat of less fortunate people. I'm serious now- I would'nt do what you are doing. Anybody that moves to Dubai for a job is in one way or they other benefiting from this system of slavery. If I had my way me and a small crew would come over there with a $100,000, take up residence in the work camps, cook 50 goats (or whatever the workers like to eat) everynight, provide some alcohol and organize these workers by educating them..If they all were together they could shut that city down and improve there lot in life..Of course thats not possible because as soon as the king of Dubai got wind of us they'd have me pulled a sunder by two camels or have me immediately exported, but I'd like to try...

Shame on you! SHAME SHAME!

P.S.- I'm only talking to the men here, you housewives are innocent and are just going along for the ride there..But FYI-Your husbands are no good
Get off your high horse.

The way i see it....

i went through education after high school for nearly 8 years. I grafted to work towards one thing...and that was to move here to get better experience in my career so that i can move on to bigger and better things and have the edge over others. The lifestyle came with it. Many people move here just for the lifestyle....but whatever.

With regards to the 'slaves' (and they're only called slaves by people like you that don't understand)...they get paid, fed, watered, sheltered.

Now...you've seen Slumdog Millionaire right? Ok, not all of India is like that...but i know for a fact that a lot of the 'slaves' that moved here have left their homes with nothing. No prospects, lack of income, lack of security for their families. Like many, they have moved here to secure a brighter future for their kids.

Now, they don't get paid a lot of money by our standards. But compare that to what they would have earnt back in India / Bangladesh / Pakistan etc. Many are much better off.

One thing you also fail to realise in your rant is that these guys are being ripped off by their own countrymen when looking for work here. A lot have to take out loans from the village chiefs just to get here at extortionate rates. Now...how is that our fault?

p.s. try and get your info from other sources than just The Times and YouTube.

p.p.s - hardly any of them actually do any work anyways....they're getting off lightly IMO.
Old Jul 29th 2009, 7:43 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

OP has been banned.

Thread closed.