To all the men here

Old Jul 29th 2009, 2:22 pm
Banned

Manna Pro is an unknown quantity at this point
Default To all the men here

I've been doing some extensive YouTube research on Dubai..And I've discovered that you all have blood on your hands. You are living the good life at the expense of other human beings. There is no way around the fact that you are living off the blood and sweat of less fortunate people. I'm serious now- I would'nt do what you are doing. Anybody that moves to Dubai for a job is in one way or they other benefiting from this system of slavery. If I had my way me and a small crew would come over there with a $100,000, take up residence in the work camps, cook 50 goats (or whatever the workers like to eat) everynight, provide some alcohol and organize these workers by educating them..If they all were together they could shut that city down and improve there lot in life..Of course thats not possible because as soon as the king of Dubai got wind of us they'd have me pulled a sunder by two camels or have me immediately exported, but I'd like to try...

Shame on you! SHAME SHAME!

P.S.- I'm only talking to the men here, you housewives are innocent and are just going along for the ride there..But FYI-Your husbands are no good
Old Jul 29th 2009, 2:40 pm
Banned

Default Re: To all the men here

You notice no men are responding to this..?

The truth hurts sometimes does'nt it guys?

Despicable!
Old Jul 29th 2009, 2:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Manna Pro
You notice no men are responding to this..?

The truth hurts sometimes does'nt it guys?

Despicable!
diabolical, i'd say...

MM, xx
Old Jul 29th 2009, 2:41 pm
Banned

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCIGK...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUW9MWLIQYw
Old Jul 29th 2009, 2:46 pm
Banned

I also found this while doing my research..She's beautiful..But it looks like she's a slave too..It looks like who's ever behind the camera is yelling at her..I'm suprised she does'nt have a chain around her neck with a leash attached..I'd like to rescue her, bring her to America and introduce her to the Sugar Daddy system we have here..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AsvHFwcxco
Old Jul 29th 2009, 3:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Euc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, thank you for this information. I never knew!
Old Jul 29th 2009, 3:02 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Euc-
Ok, thank you for this information. I never knew!

I had no idea-Shame on you Euc

What do you do for a living, do you drive the slave buses?
Old Jul 29th 2009, 3:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Euc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond repute

I had no idea-Shame on you Euc

What do you do for a living, do you drive the slave buses?
No, I walk around the edges of labourcamps with a whip. God forbid they mingle with society.
Old Jul 29th 2009, 3:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

How are you btw BethPageBlack and other aliasses? It was quiet without you around.
Old Jul 29th 2009, 3:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

oktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to behold

No, I walk around the edges of labourcamps with a whip. God forbid they mingle with society.
Hear, hear

We're not totally uncivillised, we do let the buggers out on a Friday
Old Jul 29th 2009, 3:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

benzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond repute

You've only got a whip? You need to speak to the super and get a Doberman mate, much more effective.
Old Jul 29th 2009, 3:15 pm
Banned

Seriously guys..This is wrong..These people live lives of misery. Have you no sense of decency? If your in a burning air plane would you crawl over women and children to get out or would you help them first..? I'd help the weak ones then get out while I feel many of you would be stompin on infants heads to save yourselves..
Old Jul 29th 2009, 3:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

benzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond repute

Seriously guys..This is wrong..These people live lives of misery. Have you no sense of decency? If your in a burning air plane would you crawl over women and children to get out or would you help them first..? I'd help the weak ones then get out while I feel many of you would be stompin on infants heads to save yourselves..
I'd grab the fattest bird on the plane and use her as an airbag when I landed.
Old Jul 29th 2009, 3:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

oktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by benzonar
I'd grab the fattest bird on the plane and use her as an airbag when I landed.
Yeah right

I had one on a flight to Mombasa she could have safely cared for the entire plane. She had the window seat and suffered from an extremely weak bladder
Old Jul 29th 2009, 3:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by oktoberon
Yeah right

I had one on a flight to Mombasa she could have safely cared for the entire plane. She had the window seat and suffered from an extremely weak bladder
You mean "cared for" as in if the plane crashes and you need food you'd be able to eat of her for a week or so?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.