To all the men here

Old Jul 29th 2009, 3:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

oktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: To all the men here

Originally Posted by Euc-
You mean "cared for" as in if the plane crashes and you need food you'd be able to eat of her for a week or so?

More like a month
Old Jul 29th 2009, 3:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Euc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by oktoberon
More like a month
Cool, if she was Greek it could've been the HR Manager for the company I worked for before
Old Jul 29th 2009, 3:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

oktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to behold

You mean "cared for" as in if the plane crashes and you need food you'd be able to eat of her for a week or so?

Do you remember the classic line from The Usual Suspects: She was fat; I mean orca fat
Old Jul 29th 2009, 3:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Euc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond repute

Do you remember the classic line from The Usual Suspects: She was fat; I mean orca fat
Wasn't that about a guy though?

"Big fat guy, I mean like orca fat"

Same same
Old Jul 29th 2009, 3:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wasn't that about a guy though?

"Big fat guy, I mean like orca fat"

Same same
No, he was talking about a hooker oops (Lady of discreet charm) on the notice board
Old Jul 29th 2009, 3:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

No, he was talking about a hooker oops (Lady of discreet charm) on the notice board
Hmm.. perhaps it appears twice or something

Verbal: [referring to Rabin] That guy is tense. Tension is a killer. I used to be in a barbershop quartet in Skokie, Illinois. The baritone was this guy named Kip Diskin, big fat guy, I mean, like, orca fat. He was so stressed in the morning...
Dave Kujan: Verbal, you know we're trying to help you.
Verbal: Sure, and I appreciate that. And I wanna help you, Agent Kujan. I like cops. I would've liked to have been a fed myself, but my CP...
Dave Kujan: Verbal, you're not telling us everything. I know you know something.
Verbal: I told the DA everything I know.
Dave Kujan: Verbal, I know you like Keaton. I know you think he's a good man.
Verbal: I know he was good.
Dave Kujan: He was a corrupt cop.
Verbal: Sure, 15 years ago, but he was a good thief. Anyway, the cops wouldn't let him go legit.
Dave Kujan: Dean Keaton was a piece of shit.
Verbal: Are you trying to get a rise out of me, Agent Kujan?
Dave Kujan: I just wanna hear your story.
Verbal: It's all there. May I have a cigarette?
Old Jul 29th 2009, 3:41 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: To all the men here

Originally Posted by Manna Pro
I've been doing some extensive YouTube research on Dubai..And I've discovered that you all have blood on your hands. You are living the good life at the expense of other human beings. There is no way around the fact that you are living off the blood and sweat of less fortunate people. I'm serious now- I would'nt do what you are doing. Anybody that moves to Dubai for a job is in one way or they other benefiting from this system of slavery. If I had my way me and a small crew would come over there with a $100,000, take up residence in the work camps, cook 50 goats (or whatever the workers like to eat) everynight, provide some alcohol and organize these workers by educating them..If they all were together they could shut that city down and improve there lot in life..Of course thats not possible because as soon as the king of Dubai got wind of us they'd have me pulled a sunder by two camels or have me immediately exported, but I'd like to try...

Shame on you! SHAME SHAME!

P.S.- I'm only talking to the men here, you housewives are innocent and are just going along for the ride there..But FYI-Your husbands are no good
yes it's Diabolical, Johnny Taco, Bethpageblack again .....
Old Jul 29th 2009, 3:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hmm.. perhaps it appears twice or something
Crazy I always thought he was speaking about the hooker, thanks for setting me right. BTW, she looks very similar to the one that done a BJ on Hugh Grant

Cheers
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
Yup, he posted a picture somewhere from yet again the same photobucket account (redpeter3 or whatever)
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Yup, he posted a picture somewhere from yet again the same photobucket account (redpeter3 or whatever)
just not clever enough is he!
Old Jul 29th 2009, 3:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Is there something I should know
Old Jul 29th 2009, 3:45 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

he's banned now...
BE Enthusiast

Crazy I always thought he was speaking about the hooker, thanks for setting me right. BTW, she looks very similar to the one that done a BJ on Hugh Grant

Cheers
TBH I can't remember that clearly, had to look up the hooker quote, can only find this one:

Fenster: I don't know anything about no ****in? truck.
Interrogation Cop: Oh, yeah? Well, your friend McManus told us a different story altogether.
Fenster: Oh, is that the one about the hooker with the dysentery?
Concierge

Is there something I should know
he is our regular troller
Old Jul 29th 2009, 3:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

he is our regular troller
Thanks BC.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.