Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Do my job for me part 46132688

Do my job for me part 46132688

Old Jul 29th 2009, 8:28 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Do my job for me part 46132688

Ok I'm working on a job at the moment and I need to get some quotes, basically they need to be about visions, freedom, values, dreams, discovery etc,

but they need to be by famous people, leaders perhaps from these regions:

Egypt
UAE
Saudi
Pakistan
Indonesia
Ivory Coast
Togo
Iran
Nigeria

Now they have to be 'safe' quotes of you know what I mean, I've got a few from the Sheikh like “We are proud of our past and our present and we
face the future with unflagging determination.”

But I need to find specific quotes for the other places and I have no idea who I should google to find these people,

can any of you lovely lot help a brother out?
Old Jul 29th 2009, 8:32 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do my job for me part 46132688

Originally Posted by Spugsy
Ok I'm working on a job at the moment and I need to get some quotes, basically they need to be about visions, freedom, values, dreams, discovery etc,

but they need to be by famous people, leaders perhaps from these regions:

Egypt
UAE
Saudi
Pakistan
Indonesia
Ivory Coast
Togo
Iran
Nigeria

Now they have to be 'safe' quotes of you know what I mean, I've got a few from the Sheikh like “We are proud of our past and our present and we
face the future with unflagging determination.”

But I need to find specific quotes for the other places and I have no idea who I should google to find these people,

can any of you lovely lot help a brother out?
I have a dream ........
Old Jul 29th 2009, 8:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Ditzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud of

Seeing as EW is down and I have a spare ten minutes..... oookaay then...I'll go do some searching...
Old Jul 29th 2009, 8:39 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
I have a dream ........
america is no good I'm afraid.
Old Jul 29th 2009, 8:39 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by Ditzy
Seeing as EW is down and I have a spare ten minutes..... oookaay then...I'll go do some searching...
cheers..
Old Jul 29th 2009, 8:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Ditzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud of

this is hard...

Do you have to do this kind of thing every day?!
Old Jul 29th 2009, 8:41 am
BE Enthusiast

The President of Nigeria said with regards to the granting of an amnesty in the Niger Delta region (Jun 26 2009) ,

"It is my fervent hope that all militants in the Niger Delta will take advantage of this amnesty and come out to join in the quest for the transformation of our dear nation,"
Old Jul 29th 2009, 8:44 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

america is no good I'm afraid.
I don't suppose you want any sickly, goofy, mental or double entendre quotes from Silvio Berlusconi either.

Shame because there are thousands of them
Old Jul 29th 2009, 8:47 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Egypt: How much for your daughter??
Old Jul 29th 2009, 8:51 am
BE Enthusiast

sorry that's all I can do!
Old Jul 29th 2009, 8:57 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
I don't suppose you want any sickly, goofy, mental or double entendre quotes from Silvio Berlusconi either.

Shame because there are thousands of them
and sex tapes apparently.
Old Jul 29th 2009, 9:03 am
Account Closed

Emerald_Eyes is an unknown quantity at this point

Here you go - use this and wikipedia and you'll be sorted. Do your own work - I know you're not busy!

http://www.brainyquote.com/
Old Jul 29th 2009, 9:03 am

Peace is much more precious than a piece of land... let there be no more wars.”

Anwar Sadat quotes (Egyptian army officer, president of Egypt (1970-1981
Old Jul 29th 2009, 9:46 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by Emerald_Eyes
Here you go - use this and wikipedia and you'll be sorted. Do your own work - I know you're not busy!

http://www.brainyquote.com/
yeah pet, but I need to know who I'm searching for, for example some famous egyptian dude or some sudanese fella - how do I find these people out?
Old Jul 29th 2009, 9:51 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

yeah pet, but I need to know who I'm searching for, for example some famous egyptian dude or some sudanese fella - how do I find these people out?
Benazir Bhutto.....'hello hello fu...'

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.