alan shearer

Old Apr 1st 2009, 2:34 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute
Default alan shearer

oh there is going to be tears and a murder when that daft owner fires him....
Old Apr 1st 2009, 2:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: alan shearer

he'll enjoy a season or two of managing the bar codes in the Championship.
Old Apr 1st 2009, 3:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
he'll enjoy a season or two of managing the bar codes in the Championship.
I'll have a small wager with you.............

........... that at the end of the season, he will 'step down' due to 'other commitments'.

Last edited by The Dean; Apr 1st 2009 at 3:01 am. Reason: end
Old Apr 1st 2009, 3:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
I'll have a small wager with you.............

........... that at the end of the season, he will 'step down' due to 'other commitments'.
........... even if they stay up.

He's not stupid.
Old Apr 1st 2009, 3:10 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander
oh there is going to be tears and a murder when that daft owner fires him....
this isnt good news.....i was hoping they would go down, but am sure Shearer will give the team / fans a feel good factor......BUT, there is no guarantee he will succeed as they have some very tough fixtures coming up in the last 8 games

its worth bearing in mind that returning heroes dont always succeed, they give you a glimmer of hope though which is what Shearer will do to Spugsy and mates.....whether they have left it too late is another thing

west ham did something similar a few years ago, and Brooking despite being idolised by the fans and getting the team to win games they had no chance of winning previously, just had too big a points deficit to overhaul
Old Apr 1st 2009, 3:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BangleMan
this isnt good news.....i was hoping they would go down, but am sure Shearer will give the team / fans a feel good factor......BUT, there is no guarantee he will succeed as they have some very tough fixtures coming up in the last 8 games

its worth bearing in mind that returning heroes dont always succeed, they give you a glimmer of hope though which is what Shearer will do to Spugsy and mates.....whether they have left it too late is another thing

west ham did something similar a few years ago, and Brooking despite being idolised by the fans and getting the team to win games they had no chance of winning previously, just had too big a points deficit to overhaul
Just like King Kevin did!
I'd love it if he does the same
Old Apr 1st 2009, 3:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

They've still got to play Stoke (A), Portsmouth (H) and Middlesbrough (H)......

Win those three and they'll be safe..............
Old Apr 1st 2009, 3:33 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

i like Shearer, he lived his dream of playing for his home town team, and didnt go down the glory hunting route, having the balls to turn Man U when they desperately wanted to sign him......hope he succeeds
Old Apr 1st 2009, 3:34 am
Hammer for Life

They've still got to play Stoke (A), Portsmouth (H) and Middlesbrough (H)......

Win those three and they'll be safe..............
Stoke have been awesome at home, Portsmouth are on the up, and a derby game v Middlesboro......not so easy me thinks
Old Apr 1st 2009, 3:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

i like Shearer, he lived his dream of playing for his home town team, and didnt go down the glory hunting route, having the balls to turn Man U when they desperately wanted to sign him......hope he succeeds
I thought that was because Jack Walker simply offered him more...... er..... money to sign for Blackburn.......?

Last edited by The Dean; Apr 1st 2009 at 3:36 am. Reason: o
Old Apr 1st 2009, 3:36 am

rowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond repute

Was this in the April fool mag?
Old Apr 1st 2009, 3:37 am
Hammer for Life

I thought that was because Jack Walker simply offered him more...... er..... money to sign for Blackburn.......?
i was referring to when he left Blackburn muppet
Old Apr 1st 2009, 4:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute

Old Apr 1st 2009, 4:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Sky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud of

Lets hope he brings more thoughtful analysis than he does to his post match BBC commentary or I fear for the Magpies...

What are the odds on all three North East teams being relegated then?

Trip to the Ricoh next season anyone?
Old Apr 1st 2009, 4:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

he was a dirty player who got away with too much and moaned when someone else fouled him! Would have loved to see keano floor him!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.