British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   65 dead in Mecca crane collapse. Death toll may rise. (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/65-dead-mecca-crane-collapse-death-toll-may-rise-865048/)

mikewot Oct 15th 2015 6:23 am

Re: 65 dead in Mecca crane collapse. Death toll may rise.

C. None of us are your 'mate'

redShark Oct 15th 2015 7:34 am

Originally Posted by mikewot (Post 11772731)
C. None of us are your 'mate'

I hope I am not causing anyone nightmares! you know, I have actually known some people who when they see me coming they would walk the other way to avoid bumping into me, and all I’d done to them was disagree with their long held ideas. I know, human beings can be fuuny.
Any way, since you are talking about 'us', what ever happened to Kix? that guy, though sometimes was funny but I actually liked him

mikewot Oct 15th 2015 7:40 am

RedShark once again avoids confronting the issues and goes off on a complete tangent.
I look forwards to the day you actually give a straight answer.
Although I think death will beckon one of us before that event.

Boomhauer Oct 15th 2015 11:15 am

Red

Are you from the Quraysh tribe?

mikewot Oct 15th 2015 4:43 pm

Originally Posted by Boomhauer (Post 11772918)

More likely the FullaBulla Tribe.

redShark Oct 15th 2015 4:51 pm

Originally Posted by mikewot (Post 11772791)
RedShark once again avoids confronting the issues and goes off on a complete tangent.
I look forwards to the day you actually give a straight answer.
Although I think death will beckon one of us before that event.

because you ask wrong questions :lol:

redShark Oct 15th 2015 4:52 pm

Originally Posted by Boomhauer (Post 11772918)
Red

Nop, and don’t be fooled if anyone tells you he is because no one is. Now, you tell me, which of the migratory Indian tribes you come from? confused ?

mikewot Oct 15th 2015 4:55 pm

Originally Posted by redShark (Post 11773064)

I see. So your interpretation of questions you do not want to answer is that the questions are wrong. I guess this follows from your study of the khuran, only the right questions are allowed.

redShark Oct 15th 2015 5:55 pm

Originally Posted by mikewot (Post 11773066)
I see. So your interpretation of questions you do not want to answer is that the questions are wrong. I guess this follows from your study of the khuran, only the right questions are allowed.

Not at all, a wrong question is like when someone adamant that the earth is not round and he still asks how satellite function!!

Bahtatboy Oct 15th 2015 6:19 pm

Originally Posted by redShark (Post 11773079)
Not at all, a wrong question is like when someone adamant that the earth is not round and he still asks how satellite function!!

You keep them trollies neat and tidy in Asda car park, boy, you'll go far.

IKnowNothing Oct 15th 2015 7:22 pm

Originally Posted by redShark (Post 11773064)

These Balushis....

Boomhauer Oct 16th 2015 5:17 am

Originally Posted by redShark (Post 11773065)
Nop, and don’t be fooled if anyone tells you he is because no one is. Now, you tell me, which of the migratory Indian tribes you come from? confused ?

So you are saying that Al Baghdadi is lying? What about the Hashemites, aren't they descended from Muhammed tribe?

So aren't there any tribes or clains descended from the Quraysh? Such a large powerfull tribe must have descendants.

What I am confused is why you would rip Beekeeper for not being loyal to his religion/culture while you are advacing the cultural imperialism of those Arabian tribes that conquered your ancestors. It's like Native Mexicans advacing Hispanic supremacy ; makes no sense.

I am very interested in Anthropology so I frequently read various ethnic forums. Anyway about a year or so ago I was reading up on Muslims with the name Sayed/Saeed and Quraysh in their surname. What I realized is that almost all the Muslims with the aforementioned names are from the SubContinent. I would have thought most of the people those names belong to would come from the MiddleEast. On a forum , some Arab guy sarcastically mentioned that there were more Saeeds and Quraysh in India/Pakistan than in Arabia/MiddleEast. He was implying that all those SubCon folks with these names were fake Saeeds and Quraysh descendants.

When you mentioned not being fooled by folks claiming Quraysh descent, I recollected the above.

redShark Oct 16th 2015 7:20 am

Originally Posted by Boomhauer (Post 11773429)
So you are saying that Al Baghdadi is lying? What about the Hashemites, aren't they descended from Muhammed tribe?

Albaghdadi is lying??? That’s a funny question, I first of all need to establish that he is not a British spy (which all indications say he is) before looking into the authenticity of his genetic heritage. The same goes for other claimants you mentioned
So aren't there any tribes or clains descended from the Quraysh? Such a large powerfull tribe must have descendants.

What I am confused is why you would rip Beekeeper for not being loyal to his religion/culture while you are advacing the cultural imperialism of those Arabian tribes that conquered your ancestors. It's like Native Mexicans advacing Hispanic supremacy ; makes no sense.

I though you know the answer already, it is the Stockhom Syndrome.

I am very interested in Anthropology so I frequently read various ethnic forums. Anyway about a year or so ago I was reading up on Muslims with the name Sayed/Saeed and Quraysh in their surname. What I realized is that almost all the Muslims with the aforementioned names are from the SubContinent. I would have thought most of the people those names belong to would come from the MiddleEast. On a forum , some Arab guy sarcastically mentioned that there were more Saeeds and Quraysh in India/Pakistan than in Arabia/MiddleEast. He was implying that all those SubCon folks with these names were fake Saeeds and Quraysh descendants.

Early Arabs of Arabia were made up of different tribes and Qurresh was one of them, but after the birth of Islam they became part of a vast Islamic empire comprising different races and nations all intermarried. In our current time what is left from those early tribes are merely surnames people like to use,

When you mentioned not being fooled by folks claiming Quraysh descent, I recollected the above.

Millhouse Oct 16th 2015 6:08 pm

time to bin this thread, no?

Bahtatboy Oct 16th 2015 8:14 pm

Originally Posted by Millhouse (Post 11773676)
time to bin this thread, no?

Yeah, there's a large amount of circumperambulation going on...