Why come back to Britain?????

Old Dec 24th 2005, 6:42 am
Account Closed

pat12 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Why come back to Britain?????

Originally Posted by pat12
Gosh how racist you are. Hope you stay in the Middle East. The UK can do without racist scum. Hope you are on the receiving end of Sharia law!!!
Oh yes, and learn how to improve on your grammar!
Old Dec 24th 2005, 7:15 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by m_pather
Gosh how racist you are. Hope you stay in the Middle East. The UK can do without racist scum. Hope you are on the receiving end of Sharia law!!!
Yes I am sure the UK can do without the racist scum? You dont know me ... how on earth you say i am racist

My English is not perfect, I am not born from English speaking parents. But thank you for pointing that out.

Btw this is your PM to me (as chicken as u r ... u really don't dare to write it in the open???) :

coconut
Your racism is astounding, it's fairly obvious from you lack of grammatical correctness that you are a foreigner, non-white yourself, so what gives you the right to insult Indians, Arabs etc.? Just because you may be married to a white person doesn't make you white. You would most definitely be regarded as a 2nd class citizen in the UK. Let's hope that if and when you do visit, you have a run in with the local BNP!! Or better still, hope you are on the receiving end of sharia law where you are!

I never insult any Indians or Arabs. I referring to them that always did a queue jumper in the UK airport. They are non-white, flagging around british passport and hoping that they can get a special treatment.

If you are so bloody fuming with that comments ... i guess you are one of them. Always jumping on the queue most of the time and dont have a manner to wait like everyone else. If you are not ... so this comment got nothing to do with you.

Judging by your post you are a newbie. So would like to welcome you on the board.

Btw ... thank you very much for your personal attacks.
Old Dec 24th 2005, 10:45 am
BE Forum Addict

YoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond repute

going back (sorry) to all this talk about winterville/xmas/christmas etc etc etc what i find particularly amusing at this time of year is the number of apologies i get (mostly) from christians, and i'll go as far to say white christians since In my small home town there only seem to be white christians (it is very small)

I'm jewish..... i celebrate the 8 days of hanukkah. i don't worship in a church (as far as can be avoided but with weddings, christenings funerals etc of friends), i don't believe in jesus and as such Xmas/christmas/whatever has no meaning for me.... and at this time of year when people around talk about Xmas/christmas/whatever i find some of them apologising to me incase they've offended me by talking about it...

hello????? get over it..... it's Christmas - party on people! just cos i don't celebrate doesn't mean that i'm not going to get into the spirit of things... and just because i'm jewish i'm not suddenly going to start davening infront of you if you happen to mention the jesus bloke. i'm mean COME ON!!!!

PCness is beginning to take itself a bit too far don't you think!!!

seasons greetings everyone!
Old Dec 24th 2005, 10:59 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by YoSemite
going back (sorry) to all this talk about winterville/xmas/christmas etc etc etc what i find particularly amusing at this time of year is the number of apologies i get (mostly) from christians, and i'll go as far to say white christians since In my small home town there only seem to be white christians (it is very small)

I'm jewish..... i celebrate the 8 days of hanukkah. i don't worship in a church (as far as can be avoided but with weddings, christenings funerals etc of friends), i don't believe in jesus and as such Xmas/christmas/whatever has no meaning for me.... and at this time of year when people around talk about Xmas/christmas/whatever i find some of them apologising to me incase they've offended me by talking about it...

hello????? get over it..... it's Christmas - party on people! just cos i don't celebrate doesn't mean that i'm not going to get into the spirit of things... and just because i'm jewish i'm not suddenly going to start davening infront of you if you happen to mention the jesus bloke. i'm mean COME ON!!!!

PCness is beginning to take itself a bit too far don't you think!!!

seasons greetings everyone!
season greetings and happy holidays too
Old Dec 24th 2005, 11:28 am
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by arkon
I. I for one can't wait to go back warts and all.

Yep, me tooooooooo...I find it so hard living in a place so way behind the times here in Houston, just got 'branch' banking a couple of yrs ago and and are so excited with their latest moblies phones with the SIM card in it...as for fashion, forget it. Hmmm the white man is now the minority here...oh well, home is where the heart is and mine is most def across the pond in the good old UK
Old Dec 24th 2005, 3:26 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by novita77
Yes I am sure the UK can do without the racist scum? You dont know me ... how on earth you say i am racist

My English is not perfect, I am not born from English speaking parents. But thank you for pointing that out.

Btw this is your PM to me (as chicken as u r ... u really don't dare to write it in the open???) :

coconut
Your racism is astounding, it's fairly obvious from you lack of grammatical correctness that you are a foreigner, non-white yourself, so what gives you the right to insult Indians, Arabs etc.? Just because you may be married to a white person doesn't make you white. You would most definitely be regarded as a 2nd class citizen in the UK. Let's hope that if and when you do visit, you have a run in with the local BNP!! Or better still, hope you are on the receiving end of sharia law where you are!

I never insult any Indians or Arabs. I referring to them that always did a queue jumper in the UK airport. They are non-white, flagging around british passport and hoping that they can get a special treatment.

If you are so bloody fuming with that comments ... i guess you are one of them. Always jumping on the queue most of the time and dont have a manner to wait like everyone else. If you are not ... so this comment got nothing to do with you.

Judging by your post you are a newbie. So would like to welcome you on the board.

Btw ... thank you very much for your personal attacks.
I agree with your previous post Novita... I see regularly the bad manners of those in my "Host" country - The Middle East, I too travel back to the uk several times a year and each time I queue ppl jump ahead of me wheather it be at the supermarket, the airport and so on - Does this make me racist?
Old Dec 24th 2005, 4:18 pm
Ping-ponger

dunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
I agree with your previous post Novita... I see regularly the bad manners of those in my "Host" country - The Middle East, I too travel back to the uk several times a year and each time I queue ppl jump ahead of me wheather it be at the supermarket, the airport and so on - Does this make me racist?
Apparently, only if the people queue-jumping are a different race from you.
Old Dec 24th 2005, 4:28 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TruBrit
Hmmm the white man is now the minority here...
You'll find that everywhere. Men being less than half the world population. Dumb ass.
Old Dec 24th 2005, 4:32 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by CaliforniaBride
Dumb ass.

Thank you and Merry Christmas
Old Dec 24th 2005, 4:42 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you and Merry Christmas
You're welcome and Happy Holidays to you too.
Old Dec 24th 2005, 4:50 pm
Account Closed

Dumb ass.

P.S. I forgot to say it takes one to know one
Old Dec 24th 2005, 4:51 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

P.S. I forgot to say it takes one to know one
That's ok I already had you down as slow.
Old Dec 24th 2005, 4:53 pm
Account Closed

That's ok I already had you down as slow.
lol you've just been in Ca too long, nobody told u that...lol
Old Dec 24th 2005, 4:53 pm
Account Closed

lol where r u....who's the slow one now...
Old Dec 24th 2005, 4:59 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

lol where r u....who's the slow one now...
Just trying to make sense of your last post......

Nope. Can't.

I'm going to go and play with the big kids now.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.