Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK > The Rovers Return
Reload this Page >

US Healthcare discussion moved from Over 50's & 60's thread

Wikiposts

US Healthcare discussion moved from Over 50's & 60's thread

Old Jan 24th 2011, 7:17 am
BE Enthusiast

beachgal21 has a reputation beyond reputebeachgal21 has a reputation beyond reputebeachgal21 has a reputation beyond reputebeachgal21 has a reputation beyond reputebeachgal21 has a reputation beyond reputebeachgal21 has a reputation beyond reputebeachgal21 has a reputation beyond reputebeachgal21 has a reputation beyond reputebeachgal21 has a reputation beyond reputebeachgal21 has a reputation beyond reputebeachgal21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: US Healthcare discussion moved from Over 50's & 60's thread

Originally Posted by Fish n Chips 56
Not to seem rude but I said "stick up the backside", I thought ass or arse maybe considered over the top for some and I didnt want to offend people.
Sorry F&C that was my mistake, I was the one that said arse. ....arse ..... arse ....arse ....arse .... arse
Old Jan 24th 2011, 7:29 am
Home Sweet Home

Beedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sallysimmons
I just found myself googling houses for sale in Wells and Frome because of you people!

Stop confusing me

Barb, have you heard anything about the job?
Nooo Sally, it is still going on..........now moving up to the heads in the Ivory Tower.......

I had to put forward a proposal of what I intend to bring to the job and they were the ones who asked me!!!
Old Jan 24th 2011, 7:34 am
Home Sweet Home

Beedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dunroving
Story of my life, women laughing at me.
Laughing WITH you, not AT you...........
Old Jan 24th 2011, 7:38 am
BE Forum Addict

ldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond repute

OK..my turn..
As the one who started all this Healthcare new thread stuff to begin with..I want to say, STOP. I love all of you, and I hate to see all this arguing. Lets all get along, all of us have something fun and different to bring , and for anyone to leave would be a shame.

Oh and did I mention ONE SLEEP!!
Jackie..
Old Jan 24th 2011, 7:47 am
Ping-ponger

dunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ldyinlv
OK..my turn..
As the one who started all this Healthcare new thread stuff to begin with..I want to say, STOP. I love all of you, and I hate to see all this arguing. Lets all get along, all of us have something fun and different to bring , and for anyone to leave would be a shame.

Jackie..
Hey, best of luck to you.
Old Jan 24th 2011, 7:59 am
Finally Home!

sallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond repute

OK..my turn..

Jackie..
Wowee! It's really here and after all you've been through!

I am so envious I don't know what to do with myself so I'll just say bon voyage and good luck!!

(If you hear footsteps running behind you at the airport that's just me chasing you to try and jump in your luggage).

What happens when you get there? Where do you fly into and how do you get to your parents' house? Will you be staying with them permanently or just short-term?
Old Jan 24th 2011, 8:02 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

OK..my turn..

Jackie..
How exciting...safe journey home.
Old Jan 24th 2011, 8:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Fish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond repute

Eastenders should carry a mental health warning (trying to get the thread back on topic).
Foget the Topic... hahahaaaa

I watched Eastenders for weeks on BBC America it was on every Saturday morning, I hate the show but was hooked, they pulled it as it had low numbers and I felt lost...

I liked Cat and the guy that owned the pub, he seemed real cool...
Old Jan 24th 2011, 8:10 am
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute

OK..my turn..

Jackie..
Well said, I think it should be left to die already!
I'm ready to cyber stalk that plane who's with me??
Old Jan 24th 2011, 8:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fish n Chips 56
Foget the Topic... hahahaaaa

I watched Eastenders for weeks on BBC America it was on every Saturday morning, I hate the show but was hooked, they pulled it as it had low numbers and I felt lost...

I liked Cat and the guy that owned the pub, he seemed real cool...
I think that was back in the Dirty Den era...amazing how many of them are still in it, though.

Oh and all the best ldyinlv!
Old Jan 24th 2011, 8:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Fish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sally Redux
Aww, please don't, it's better than Coronation St.
If I was an outsider looking in I now realise Id cetainly be amused and waiting for the next post...

Boy its been frustrating, and I do want to move on, and we will...

But one more thing for the record, Im NOT anti American, Never have been, I have American relatives and love them to pieces, and to be honest I feel for Americans, I feel they are getting a raw deal in life stuck with our Healthcare system, I'm the lucky one, I could jump on a plane tomorrow and put this behind me, they dont have that luxury.
Old Jan 24th 2011, 8:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Mummy in the foothills
Well said, I think it should be left to die already!
I'm ready to cyber stalk that plane who's with me??
Stalk it! I wish I was on it....... LOL
Old Jan 24th 2011, 8:27 am
BE Forum Addict

OK..my turn..

Jackie..
I love how you take the blame, hhhuuhh well I for one am Not blaming you... all you did was post a comment...

Heck lifes too short to blame people, I suppose I should have thought of that in the early hours of this morning when I was trying to answer those posts .......

Here I go again... SORRY FOLKs, at least I know Redux enjoyed that one... LOL...
Old Jan 24th 2011, 8:40 am
BE Forum Addict

ldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, best of luck to you.
Thanks Dun..
Old Jan 24th 2011, 8:45 am
BE Enthusiast

beachgal21 has a reputation beyond reputebeachgal21 has a reputation beyond reputebeachgal21 has a reputation beyond reputebeachgal21 has a reputation beyond reputebeachgal21 has a reputation beyond reputebeachgal21 has a reputation beyond reputebeachgal21 has a reputation beyond reputebeachgal21 has a reputation beyond reputebeachgal21 has a reputation beyond reputebeachgal21 has a reputation beyond reputebeachgal21 has a reputation beyond repute

OK..my turn..

Jackie..
Cya Jackie, have a safe trip and I hope your new life in the UK will be kind to you. I know you've been in the US for a long time so things will seem strange at first, but give blighty a chance to prove herself to you. She might be a cold little island and seemingly insignificant to many, but she has more heart and character than any place else on earth I know.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.