Sleeping Pills

Old Jul 30th 2007, 5:13 am
Made the move -

Fiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sleeping Pills

Originally Posted by meljor
Hi, The active sedative ingredient in Night Nurse is called Phenergan or Promethazine Hydrochloride comes in 10mgs or 25mgs, it is also an anti histamine.
you can get Phenergan in Aus ok, i got it once, and you can sleep like a baby
Old Aug 1st 2007, 1:14 pm
Life is more than a dream

LouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dunroving
Be careful, though. If the pills kick in early, or the flight is delayed, you may be groggy and confused by the time you board the plane. Not only are you then vulnerable (to missing the flight announcement, having your purse stolen, etc.), but also if you are behaving strangely you may have problems boarding the plane (i.e., they may stop you boarding).

I take prescription tables occasionally (Ambien/zolpadem) on long-haul flights. As soon as I get on the plane, I pop a pill, blow up my neck cushion, put in my ear plugs, and put on my eyeshades. I look a sight, but by heck it works every time! On UK-US flights, I don't sleep and just treat it as a very long day.

I've also heard that melatonin works for some people (it's available over-the counter, herbal remedy)
Gosh never thought of falling asleep in the airport

Wouldn't that be awful, after all the planning and excitement about going home to go and sleep through the whole flight. At the airport
Old Aug 6th 2007, 1:25 pm
Forum Regular

Shivster has a reputation beyond reputeShivster has a reputation beyond reputeShivster has a reputation beyond reputeShivster has a reputation beyond reputeShivster has a reputation beyond reputeShivster has a reputation beyond reputeShivster has a reputation beyond reputeShivster has a reputation beyond reputeShivster has a reputation beyond reputeShivster has a reputation beyond reputeShivster has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dunroving

I've also heard that melatonin works for some people (it's available over-the counter, herbal remedy)
I have lots of pilot and FA friends that take that for long haul. They swear by it for eliminating jet lag but it doesn't make you sleepy.