Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK > The Rovers Return
Reload this Page >

OVER 50's+ MOVING BACK TO THE UK - Part II

OVER 50's+ MOVING BACK TO THE UK - Part II

Old Jan 4th 2011, 3:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

islandwoman120 has a reputation beyond reputeislandwoman120 has a reputation beyond reputeislandwoman120 has a reputation beyond reputeislandwoman120 has a reputation beyond reputeislandwoman120 has a reputation beyond reputeislandwoman120 has a reputation beyond reputeislandwoman120 has a reputation beyond reputeislandwoman120 has a reputation beyond reputeislandwoman120 has a reputation beyond reputeislandwoman120 has a reputation beyond reputeislandwoman120 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OVER 50's & 60's MOVING BACK TO THE UK.

Hi! I'm back! Finally got the internet connection sorted out with the help of one of my new neighbours. So now I have read all the pages, and am updated on all activities, and heavens! This has been a busy thread. I was able to read most of the postings over a few days at the library, but their firewall system would not allow me to post, so I was on the verge of giving up and disappearing altogether - until today.

I have lots to report, and in order to not take up all the space on this site, I am going to put some of the Roving Report on My Journey from London in a separate thread. That way, if you are interested in learning how not to behave at a London Railway Station, you can read that separately in about an hour. I also have more photos to post on Flickr, and will let you know when those are up and ready.

In a nutshell: I got to Frome in one piece, bought the items I needed to get settled in right away from the Oxfam store: bedding and towels - and slept soundly. More to follow
Old Jan 4th 2011, 3:05 pm
Finally Home!

sallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond repute

So glad to hear from you islandwoman!!

Originally Posted by poppycat
Like many here, I'm somewhat anxious about starting over at this stage in my life (I'm 54), but I'm also excited at the prospect of new adventures and opportunities and I won't let fear hold me back. Change is always a little scary, but once you take that first step it's empowering! Onwards and upwards, I say! Bring it on!
So true. I just heard of someone diagnosed with terminal cancer at 45 - 2 years younger than me. If that happened to me while I was stuck here, I'd be absolutely devastated not to be with the people who love me (husband aside).

You are SO doing the right thing. This just came home to me more than ever. I wish I was free to make the move when I wanted rather than waiting for husband to agree.
Old Jan 4th 2011, 3:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

cheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond repute

OK Rosie, bring it on!

Let it roll.

Wesa waiting for all the details.

Don't leave anything out.

Cheers ducks
Old Jan 4th 2011, 4:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Fish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by islandwoman120
Hi! I'm back! Finally got the internet connection sorted out with the help of one of my new neighbours. So now I have read all the pages, and am updated on all activities, and heavens! This has been a busy thread. I was able to read most of the postings over a few days at the library, but their firewall system would not allow me to post, so I was on the verge of giving up and disappearing altogether - until today.

I have lots to report, and in order to not take up all the space on this site, I am going to put some of the Roving Report on My Journey from London in a separate thread. That way, if you are interested in learning how not to behave at a London Railway Station, you can read that separately in about an hour. I also have more photos to post on Flickr, and will let you know when those are up and ready.

In a nutshell: I got to Frome in one piece, bought the items I needed to get settled in right away from the Oxfam store: bedding and towels - and slept soundly. More to follow
Hello Rosie, Im so glad that you popped in to say hello, we are thrilled you are back. Happy New Year to you.
Old Jan 4th 2011, 4:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

islandwoman120 has a reputation beyond reputeislandwoman120 has a reputation beyond reputeislandwoman120 has a reputation beyond reputeislandwoman120 has a reputation beyond reputeislandwoman120 has a reputation beyond reputeislandwoman120 has a reputation beyond reputeislandwoman120 has a reputation beyond reputeislandwoman120 has a reputation beyond reputeislandwoman120 has a reputation beyond reputeislandwoman120 has a reputation beyond reputeislandwoman120 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cheers
OK Rosie, bring it on!

Let it roll.

Wesa waiting for all the details.

Don't leave anything out.

Cheers ducks
Cheers and Sally! And everyone else on here - I am SO GLAD to be back. I was getting definitely depressed without this forum to read and post on. I have had a mixed bag of feelings about this move, mostly because I moved at what must be the worst time to do a move, and a solo one at that: Christmas holidays. Seems like the entire UK population has someplace to be, except for me. We all know that is not so, but having a pity party seemed appropriate. Well, back to normal now. Yeah!

I gave in and bought a small tv with Freeview after a few days of internet and tv withdrawal! Cabin Fever was setting in, so I caved and visited Argos for a steal of a deal - 15" tv screen - £94 + indoor antennae for £3. Then the shocker came when I bought the TV licence the following day - £145!! I had hoped to have Internet, and download tv programs, but the Internet would cost too much with my currently non-existent income, and then I found out that I would have had to buy the TV licence in any case, if you use a wireless, or use computer TV. No way of getting around these little taxes. I went to the Post Office to buy my TV licence, but found out that that service was no longer in existence, as that had been removed from the Post Office about 5 years ago. Finally someone in the line (queue) told me to go on the internet to find where and how to pay. Well as you all know, the library Internet is rubbish, so I went to my bank - Lloyds and told them my quandary. They were not busy, as it was snowing, and there were few people out and about, so looked up the phone number and put me in a side room to make my Freephone call! Talk about country service. Wonderful. I paid over the phone, and a receipt with my actual licence arrived through the Post a few days later.
I decide to try Lloyds Bank because Rodney had used them in Portsmouth. I needed certain items of identification to open an account, such as a Passport, tenants agreement, drivers license. My US passport and drivers license were fine for photo ID, and my UK tenants agreement for address confirmation. Now I also have my first Council tax bill to add to my residency proof. I had made a big mistake in London when I tried to open a basic bank account there, and was made to feel an inch high when two bank personnel, in two different banks (Barclays and HSBC, both in Ealing) when I asked for a basic bank account, not realizing that there are different social standings between bank account names! It appears that everyone has been allowed, by law, to have access to a bank account, as that is the way in which all state benefits are now paid. So a Basic Bank Account, with no monthly charges attached, is available to everyone who needs a bank account. But, not realising that, and being a cheapo person, I wanted a bank account with no charges - and asked for one by name: Basic. After being looked down upon by person number 1 at Barclays: your paperwork is not in order, please leave; and person number 2 at HSBC: YOU want a Basic Bank account? Why? Why would YOU want one of those? (I have a hyphenated name, no money behind it, just a name) I asked what was the big deal with the bank account name, and was given a Banking 101 talk. Now I understand: don't ask for a Basic Bank Account, just ask for a Bank account and let the banking personnel give you a discussion about all the different types of accounts the bank has, then ask for one with the lowest/no charges. Hence I opened a Lloyds account with only £20 (to which I have since added) and no charges. Name: Basic Bank Account - BUT I did not use the dreaded label when I asked for an account.

Lesson learned. And I am sure I have many more to come. Gone for now - rainy day and the telly beckons. I will be on later tonight.

Last edited by islandwoman120; Jan 4th 2011 at 4:22 pm.
Old Jan 4th 2011, 4:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Fish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by poppycat
Hi Barb...and everyone else. Yes, I'm on the trail back home too after 10yrs in the USA. Heading back mid-Feb. I'd have gone home sooner, however I have a dog and had to wait until he'd satisfied the PETS passport criteria. His 'time' is up mid-Feb...so we're off back to the UK.

I was married to an American but I've never felt truly settled here. It's been a fairly bumpy ride, but there have been lots of 'highs' along the way. I've made the most of my time here; I've traveled extensively, seen lots of interesting places and met lots of nice people (my ex wasn't one of them ) and had lots of experiences and opportunities I may not have had if I'd never emigrated. However, the people here are just not 'my' people. I'm sure many on the MBTTUK forum can relate to that. I've never felt as if this was 'home' and, even when I was married, I never envisioned spending the rest of my life in the USA. I've always felt like a foreigner in a foreign country, which I guess I am.

I feel time is marching on. Life is too short and I don't want to waste another minute in a country which, to me, doesn't feel like home. I want to spend time with my family and friends back in the UK. So that's exactly what I'm going to do.

Like many here, I'm somewhat anxious about starting over at this stage in my life (I'm 54), but I'm also excited at the prospect of new adventures and opportunities and I won't let fear hold me back. Change is always a little scary, but once you take that first step it's empowering! Onwards and upwards, I say! Bring it on!
Hello Poppycat.

Thanks for giving us your details, a lot of what you say makes sense to me, "foreigner in a foreign country" I still feel liek a guest after 35 years.

54 is not too old, you seem to have a positive attitude and thats great.
Old Jan 4th 2011, 4:24 pm
Forum Regular

SomersetGirl is just really niceSomersetGirl is just really niceSomersetGirl is just really niceSomersetGirl is just really niceSomersetGirl is just really niceSomersetGirl is just really niceSomersetGirl is just really niceSomersetGirl is just really nice

Hello Everyone on this Wonderful Thread.

I've been reading for a couple of weeks now and only posted with a couple of actual questions, so thought it was time to join in properly and introduce myself.

I can't believe how helpful and supportive you all are and have enjoyed reading your stories, happy and sad, immensely.

My situation is this:

My DH and I are both originally from the UK (West Country) and emigrated to Canada 30 years ago. We've been living in the Prairies the whole time and have had a very good life, been successful and mostly happy, until recently.

We both retired in 2004 and over the last couple of years have realized that we definitely don't want to grow old in Canada, partly due to winter, no kidding, but mostly for the same reasons as many others on this forum, the feeling of not truly fitting in, missing the English sense of humour, beautiful countryside, lots of places to go close to home, etc.

So, even though we have made the big decision to go back, we are finding the whole thing pretty scary and really really hoping we are not making a huge mistake. There are many things about Canada I love, the space, fresh air, beautiful beaches, summers, shopping (!) etc. etc. but still, I really have that deep down feeling in my heart that I need to be back in the west country.

Of course, the difference in property prices is a huge disadvantage to us, but still, I'd rather be happy in a small house, than unhappy in a big one, at least I hope so.

Thanks everyone for sharing your stories, and making this decision a little easier and look forward to getting to know you all, and watching your journeys back home.

Wishing everyone their best year in 2011.

Denise
Old Jan 4th 2011, 4:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

cheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond repute

So Rosie, you missed a couple of chapters. Lets start from the beginning of leaving your lodging in London. If you think it will be boring you can send it privately. Thanks for the first installment which I found very entertaining. Hows the employment looking? All I see is outgo, that can't last forever unless you can get some benefits.

Fancy making us take a back seat to rain and the telly!
Old Jan 4th 2011, 5:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

ldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fish n Chips 56
Hello Poppycat.

Thanks for giving us your details, a lot of what you say makes sense to me, "foreigner in a foreign country" I still feel liek a guest after 35 years.

54 is not too old, you seem to have a positive attitude and thats great.
Hi Poppy,
I understand how you feel, our stories are similar. I was married to an American for 25 years, I have been divorced for 8. I have been in the US 34 years, and am 52. I recently had a health issue, and it was the final straw in my decision to go home. I had decided to go already, but the health thing just made it happen sooner. There is nothing lonlier than having no family around you when you have a health crisis. Friends mean well, and are wonderful, but not the same. So as you said "onwards and upwards"..I am leaving January 25th..
Jackie
Old Jan 4th 2011, 5:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by cheers
So Rosie, you missed a couple of chapters. Lets start from the beginning of leaving your lodging in London. If you think it will be boring you can send it privately. Thanks for the first installment which I found very entertaining. Hows the employment looking? All I see is outgo, that can't last forever unless you can get some benefits.

Fancy making us take a back seat to rain and the telly!
So sorry about the back seat! I am just tired that is all - two long postings so far - one in a separate thread.

Outgoings all the way still, but I am careful that they are only small ones, other than the rental expenses. I live amongst the local shops, so shop daily for my basic needs only. My electricity is on a credit stick which gets loaded at specific local locations, where I pay in whatever I want credited to my account, which amount is then loaded onto the electronic stick (like using a Flash drive in a USB) and the stick is inserted into my electric meter, and the money credit transferred. That way I can see on a daily basis how much I use. So far - about £3 per day. The first week was hard on me, as it is cold in this little flat, and I was worried about running out of credit in the meter, so I put in £60 on top of the earlier £20 I had purchased. Now I can relax for a bit, and stop worrying so much.

My Pension is in the works, and I have also applied for Pension Credit. But for that there is a home visit, and I am still waiting for my visit. One was scheduled for my London address, but it was to have been on December 20th, and I moved to Frome on the 15th, so had to ask for it to be rescheduled. I have a job application to complete and return tomorrow - it is as an Activities Assistant at a local Care Home. The application asks all sorts of questions that US application forms do not, and by law cannot, ask. So as I have a visit to my new-to-me doctor scheduled for tomorrow, I am taking it with me to make sure that I do not answer medical questions incorrectly - there is a separate medical disclosure form to complete. Never done one of those for a job. Also have to have a security check done - that I do understand, but do not know a) how much it costs or b) where to get it done. I assume the Police Station, but am not sure. That is tomorrow's work - the Jobcenter Plus is local and they are quite helpful. and they will have the answers to my questions. Tomorrow. tomorrow. One major job each day. Until today, everything was closed for the Seasonal break. There are lots of problems to get sorted - for starters, the rubbish has not been picked up since before I moved here!!! This is a topic for the news stations all over the country - some of it is weather related, but come on - not here in Somerset. So it has motivated me to join a local group, Sustainable Frome, which has been in existence for 4 years. My first meeting is on Thursday evening. There is a group concerned with Waste, and another concerned with the annual Green Fair. I am interested in both - and that will take care of my social interactions, as this group and the mini-groups meet and do all sorts of things each week.

I have walked around Frome a lot over the break, as I wanted to learn about my new home. It is a high housing density area in the historic district, and I am finding that very strange, coming as I do from the wilds of northern Minnesota. The traffic noises get to me the most, as I live about 5 feet from the local highway to Bath. It does quiet down late at night, but I still use earplugs to make sure I get some sleep.

Late! Rosie

Last edited by islandwoman120; Jan 4th 2011 at 5:16 pm.
Old Jan 4th 2011, 5:34 pm
Ping-ponger

dunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by islandwoman120
Cheers and Sally! And everyone else on here - I am SO GLAD to be back. I was getting definitely depressed without this forum to read and post on. I have had a mixed bag of feelings about this move, mostly because I moved at what must be the worst time to do a move, and a solo one at that: Christmas holidays. Seems like the entire UK population has someplace to be, except for me. We all know that is not so, but having a pity party seemed appropriate. Well, back to normal now. Yeah!

I gave in and bought a small tv with Freeview after a few days of internet and tv withdrawal! Cabin Fever was setting in, so I caved and visited Argos for a steal of a deal - 15" tv screen - £94 + indoor antennae for £3. Then the shocker came when I bought the TV licence the following day - £145!! I had hoped to have Internet, and download tv programs, but the Internet would cost too much with my currently non-existent income, and then I found out that I would have had to buy the TV licence in any case, if you use a wireless, or use computer TV. No way of getting around these little taxes. I went to the Post Office to buy my TV licence, but found out that that service was no longer in existence, as that had been removed from the Post Office about 5 years ago. Finally someone in the line (queue) told me to go on the internet to find where and how to pay. Well as you all know, the library Internet is rubbish, so I went to my bank - Lloyds and told them my quandary. They were not busy, as it was snowing, and there were few people out and about, so looked up the phone number and put me in a side room to make my Freephone call! Talk about country service. Wonderful. I paid over the phone, and a receipt with my actual licence arrived through the Post a few days later.
I decide to try Lloyds Bank because Rodney had used them in Portsmouth. I needed certain items of identification to open an account, such as a Passport, tenants agreement, drivers license. My US passport and drivers license were fine for photo ID, and my UK tenants agreement for address confirmation. Now I also have my first Council tax bill to add to my residency proof. I had made a big mistake in London when I tried to open a basic bank account there, and was made to feel an inch high when two bank personnel, in two different banks (Barclays and HSBC, both in Ealing) when I asked for a basic bank account, not realizing that there are different social standings between bank account names! It appears that everyone has been allowed, by law, to have access to a bank account, as that is the way in which all state benefits are now paid. So a Basic Bank Account, with no monthly charges attached, is available to everyone who needs a bank account. But, not realising that, and being a cheapo person, I wanted a bank account with no charges - and asked for one by name: Basic. After being looked down upon by person number 1 at Barclays: your paperwork is not in order, please leave; and person number 2 at HSBC: YOU want a Basic Bank account? Why? Why would YOU want one of those? (I have a hyphenated name, no money behind it, just a name) I asked what was the big deal with the bank account name, and was given a Banking 101 talk. Now I understand: don't ask for a Basic Bank Account, just ask for a Bank account and let the banking personnel give you a discussion about all the different types of accounts the bank has, then ask for one with the lowest/no charges. Hence I opened a Lloyds account with only £20 (to which I have since added) and no charges. Name: Basic Bank Account - BUT I did not use the dreaded label when I asked for an account.

Lesson learned. And I am sure I have many more to come. Gone for now - rainy day and the telly beckons. I will be on later tonight.
Having just read your account of your bad experience travelling by train, I swear you must be walking around with a "Kick Me" sign on your forehead - I can't think why on Earth you would get such a terse response for asking for a "basic" bank account.

I mean, who gives a rat's a*s whether you want a basic bank account? I know British customer service is not as good as the US, but I can't understand the treatment you seem to be getting. I'm not the biggest fan of UK customer service but I have to say that you seem to have been unlucky in your encounters, so remain optimistic as I'm sure you will get treated better than this eventually.
Old Jan 4th 2011, 5:41 pm
Finally Home!

sallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond repute

I find UK customer service to be better than ours. Just as one example, if I go to the supermarket here, I will be checked out by someone who looks bored and/or ill, and who is more than likely talking loudly to another cashier about how crappy the company is and how she's walking as soon as she gets another job.

Usually they will barely acknowledge my presence. By contrast, every shop we went in to in Yorkshire and Cumbria was the same - a friendly 'hello love' and a bit of a chat while they rung up the groceries.

Rosie's experiences remind me of mine when we moved here - because you don't know the right terminology, you constantly feel lost and somehow that seems to translate into people talking down to you (or maybe it just feels that way).

Love all the details Rosie and I so admire you doing all this on your own. I have no doubt you will thrive.
Old Jan 4th 2011, 5:42 pm
Finally Home!

Originally Posted by SomersetGirl

I've been reading for a couple of weeks now and only posted with a couple of actual questions, so thought it was time to join in properly and introduce myself.

I can't believe how helpful and supportive you all are and have enjoyed reading your stories, happy and sad, immensely.

My situation is this:

My DH and I are both originally from the UK (West Country) and emigrated to Canada 30 years ago. We've been living in the Prairies the whole time and have had a very good life, been successful and mostly happy, until recently.

We both retired in 2004 and over the last couple of years have realized that we definitely don't want to grow old in Canada, partly due to winter, no kidding, but mostly for the same reasons as many others on this forum, the feeling of not truly fitting in, missing the English sense of humour, beautiful countryside, lots of places to go close to home, etc.

So, even though we have made the big decision to go back, we are finding the whole thing pretty scary and really really hoping we are not making a huge mistake. There are many things about Canada I love, the space, fresh air, beautiful beaches, summers, shopping (!) etc. etc. but still, I really have that deep down feeling in my heart that I need to be back in the west country.

Of course, the difference in property prices is a huge disadvantage to us, but still, I'd rather be happy in a small house, than unhappy in a big one, at least I hope so.

Thanks everyone for sharing your stories, and making this decision a little easier and look forward to getting to know you all, and watching your journeys back home.

Denise
Nice to meet you and glad you jumped in! It's so nice to have fresh voices in the thread.
Old Jan 4th 2011, 6:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

ldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SomersetGirl

My situation is this:

Denise
Welcome Somerset..
Old Jan 4th 2011, 6:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

charleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Somerset, West Country......beautiful area! another Denise thats 4 now!!!!!!!

Poppet welcome, to this thread and good luck!
Rosie, I cant believe that at the station, so you saying you cant get a porter anymore and give them a tip for helping, I did that at Victoria bus station when i was home in Sept, very helpful chap he was.......Thanks for all the info though!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.