Never get drunk with Australians

Old Aug 2nd 2007, 8:52 am
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute
Default Never get drunk with Australians

I had my works leaving bash last night. My god they got me utterly plastered but a good tie was had by all. I even got teary at the end, but, as you may well know. Boys will be boys and they took advantage of my drunken state to play a practical joke.
I had told them i was hitting the departments stores for the last time today.Sooo, someone took my mobile phone from my bag without telling me and changed the ring tone.
Can you imagine my horror and embarrasment when paying for my estee lauder lipstick in David Jones, these mjokers started ringing me one after the other and my phone was yelling in a real ocker aussie voice .....

" Geez this bloody f**king telephone is driving me up the bloody f**king wall mate" EXTREMELY loud over and over again!!!!!

Of course the phone was at the bottom of my bag and i couldnt find it to switch it off...... the snotty make up womans jaw dropped and she scowled at me like i was a ferral!!!

And i cant get my own back as i have left now... the buggers!!
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 8:56 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Never get drunk with Australians

Originally Posted by Fleaflyfloflum
I had my works leaving bash last night. My god they got me utterly plastered but a good tie was had by all. I even got teary at the end, but, as you may well know. Boys will be boys and they took advantage of my drunken state to play a practical joke.
I had told them i was hitting the departments stores for the last time today.Sooo, someone took my mobile phone from my bag without telling me and changed the ring tone.
Can you imagine my horror and embarrasment when paying for my estee lauder lipstick in David Jones, these mjokers started ringing me one after the other and my phone was yelling in a real ocker aussie voice .....

" Geez this bloody f**king telephone is driving me up the bloody f**king wall mate" EXTREMELY loud over and over again!!!!!

Of course the phone was at the bottom of my bag and i couldnt find it to switch it off...... the snotty make up womans jaw dropped and she scowled at me like i was a ferral!!!

And i cant get my own back as i have left now... the buggers!!
Just spat coffee over my keyboard reading this - bloody funny! Can I have that ringtone?
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 8:59 am
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

I would happily post it here if i could work out how to do it!
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 9:11 am
I don't give a damn

not sure if this has worked
Attached Files
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 9:18 am
BE Enthusiast

brissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nice

can i download this to my phone,just listened to it,and it wicked

kels x
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 9:23 am
I don't give a damn

Originally Posted by brissie-here-we-come
can i download this to my phone,just listened to it,and it wicked

kels x
Well i think you can. I just uploaded from my phone onto my desktop, so it should work.
I have to say he has a very funny voice.
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 9:25 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

OMG!! You won't forget them in a hurry.....
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 9:25 am
BE Enthusiast

brissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nice

cheers x

kels x
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 9:27 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Well i think you can. I just uploaded from my phone onto my desktop, so it should work.
I have to say he has a very funny voice.
Don't tell me that's his real voice Flea??
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 9:57 am
I don't give a damn

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl
Don't tell me that's his real voice Flea??
I think i know who the culprit is, and no, its not his voice..LOL.. i think i'd be frightened to open my mouth if i sound like that!!

I'm still trying to work out how to remove it from my phone! Id like to keep it in a warped kinda way, but it is very embarrassing in public!
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 10:05 am
'In limboland'

I think i know who the culprit is, and no, its not his voice..LOL.. i think i'd be frightened to open my mouth if i sound like that!!

I'm still trying to work out how to remove it from my phone! Id like to keep it in a warped kinda way, but it is very embarrassing in public!
Can't you save it in your profile?
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 10:43 am
I don't give a damn

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl
Can't you save it in your profile?

Probably, but i am too lazy with a hangover today
Mr Flea can sort it later