British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Rovers Return (https://britishexpats.com/forum/rovers-return-111/)
-   -   Never get drunk with Australians (https://britishexpats.com/forum/rovers-return-111/never-get-drunk-australians-470887/)

Fleaflyfloflum Aug 2nd 2007 8:52 am

Never get drunk with Australians

I had my works leaving bash last night. My god they got me utterly plastered but a good tie was had by all. I even got teary at the end, but, as you may well know. Boys will be boys and they took advantage of my drunken state to play a practical joke.
I had told them i was hitting the departments stores for the last time today.Sooo, someone took my mobile phone from my bag without telling me and changed the ring tone.
Can you imagine my horror and embarrasment when paying for my estee lauder lipstick in David Jones, these mjokers started ringing me one after the other and my phone was yelling in a real ocker aussie voice .....

" Geez this bloody f**king telephone is driving me up the bloody f**king wall mate" EXTREMELY loud over and over again!!!!!

Of course the phone was at the bottom of my bag and i couldnt find it to switch it off...... the snotty make up womans jaw dropped and she scowled at me like i was a ferral!!! :rofl::rofl:

And i cant get my own back as i have left now... the buggers!!

Cheetah7 Aug 2nd 2007 8:56 am

Re: Never get drunk with Australians

Originally Posted by Fleaflyfloflum (Post 5137265)
I had my works leaving bash last night. My god they got me utterly plastered but a good tie was had by all. I even got teary at the end, but, as you may well know. Boys will be boys and they took advantage of my drunken state to play a practical joke.
I had told them i was hitting the departments stores for the last time today.Sooo, someone took my mobile phone from my bag without telling me and changed the ring tone.
Can you imagine my horror and embarrasment when paying for my estee lauder lipstick in David Jones, these mjokers started ringing me one after the other and my phone was yelling in a real ocker aussie voice .....

" Geez this bloody f**king telephone is driving me up the bloody f**king wall mate" EXTREMELY loud over and over again!!!!!

Of course the phone was at the bottom of my bag and i couldnt find it to switch it off...... the snotty make up womans jaw dropped and she scowled at me like i was a ferral!!! :rofl::rofl:

And i cant get my own back as i have left now... the buggers!!

Just spat coffee over my keyboard reading this - bloody funny! Can I have that ringtone?

Fleaflyfloflum Aug 2nd 2007 8:59 am

I would happily post it here if i could work out how to do it!

Fleaflyfloflum Aug 2nd 2007 9:11 am

1 Attachment(s)
not sure if this has worked

brissie-here-we-come Aug 2nd 2007 9:18 am

can i download this to my phone,just listened to it,and it wicked :rofl:

kels x

Fleaflyfloflum Aug 2nd 2007 9:23 am

Originally Posted by brissie-here-we-come (Post 5137384)
can i download this to my phone,just listened to it,and it wicked :rofl:

kels x

Well i think you can. I just uploaded from my phone onto my desktop, so it should work.
I have to say he has a very funny voice.

St.Georges Girl Aug 2nd 2007 9:25 am

OMG!!:eek: You won't forget them in a hurry.....:rofl::rofl:

brissie-here-we-come Aug 2nd 2007 9:25 am

cheers x

kels x

St.Georges Girl Aug 2nd 2007 9:27 am

Originally Posted by Fleaflyfloflum (Post 5137399)
Well i think you can. I just uploaded from my phone onto my desktop, so it should work.
I have to say he has a very funny voice.

Don't tell me that's his real voice Flea??:lol:

Fleaflyfloflum Aug 2nd 2007 9:57 am

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl (Post 5137417)
Don't tell me that's his real voice Flea??:lol:

I think i know who the culprit is, and no, its not his voice..LOL.. i think i'd be frightened to open my mouth if i sound like that!! :D

I'm still trying to work out how to remove it from my phone! Id like to keep it in a warped kinda way, but it is very embarrassing in public!

St.Georges Girl Aug 2nd 2007 10:05 am

Originally Posted by Fleaflyfloflum (Post 5137580)
I think i know who the culprit is, and no, its not his voice..LOL.. i think i'd be frightened to open my mouth if i sound like that!! :D

I'm still trying to work out how to remove it from my phone! Id like to keep it in a warped kinda way, but it is very embarrassing in public!

Can't you save it in your profile?

Fleaflyfloflum Aug 2nd 2007 10:43 am

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl (Post 5137620)
Can't you save it in your profile?

Probably, but i am too lazy with a hangover today :D
Mr Flea can sort it later :p