Moving back from Australia

Old Nov 8th 2006, 7:41 am
beam me up scotty

toandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving back from Australia

Originally Posted by FPM
Stepford Syndrome
very , just watch the paranoia set in it's the clones on the street or is it ......invasion of the body snachers :scared:
Old Nov 8th 2006, 7:47 am
FPM
Banned

Location: knuckle dragging, cultureless, boring, dingo oblivion
FPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by toandfro
very , just watch the paranoia set in it's the clones on the street or is it ......invasion of the body snachers :scared:
Shaun of the Dead
Old Nov 8th 2006, 7:49 am
beam me up scotty

toandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FPM
Shaun of the Dead
bag's I'm shaun
Old Nov 8th 2006, 7:57 am
FPM
Banned

FPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by toandfro
bag's I'm shaun

'Do any of you ***** wanna drink'?

That film was written by a guy that went to my school in Wells, Somt. He's just done another called 'Hot Fuzz',,,the mind boggles!
Old Nov 8th 2006, 8:00 am
Life is more than a dream

LouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FPM
Stepford Syndrome
"And how are you today " (Head cocked to one side with big cheesy grin looking like a bit like Wallace)

Like any of them really care? Never thought I'd be grateful to go back to grumpy shop assistants but I can't take much more of this false niceness. It's sickly. Even the American shop assistants aren't as bad.
Old Nov 8th 2006, 8:01 am
beam me up scotty

Originally Posted by FPM
'Do any of you ***** wanna drink'?

That film was written by a guy that went to my school in Wells, Somt. He's just done another called 'Hot Fuzz',,,the mind boggles!
I is on my 3rd bundy and coke and going for the blotto state which is better that the state I'm in now ....QLD
Old Nov 8th 2006, 8:10 am
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by LouiseD
"And how are you today " (Head cocked to one side with big cheesy grin looking like a bit like Wallace)

Like any of them really care? Never thought I'd be grateful to go back to grumpy shop assistants but I can't take much more of this false niceness. It's sickly. Even the American shop assistants aren't as bad.
I had to go shopping last week and I had the Flu.. it was obvious to anybody that I was near death !! Still got the "how are you today" treatment.. I actually told one lass that I felt like shite and couldn't feel any worse unless somebody shot me.. "Oh, that's nice then" came the reply !
Old Nov 8th 2006, 8:12 am
Account Closed

Nomore is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
For Wollongong read Middlesboro
wey hey Creaturefromuranus...nice to see you back!!

how's life treating you now???

ME? well same story!
Old Nov 8th 2006, 8:20 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by paulrachel
wey hey Creaturefromuranus...nice to see you back!!

how's life treating you now???

ME? well same story!
Back from a ban after a run in with one of the "Oz is God" crew.. and the flu. Life is much the same.. though we have made a decision about staying or going.. we will be going. Set a date a couple of years off and plan to treat the time in between as much like a massive holiday as possible, given that I work 60 hours a week. As soon as we said we would definately be going home the whole place seems better
Old Nov 8th 2006, 8:24 am
FPM
Banned

Why do I feel we could have so much fun on a shopping spree

I was on the phone to my R/E today and I asked to speak to my agent. Little Aussie airhead on reception says 'may I ask what it's in relation to'? I said 'you just did' and offered no further info.

This seemed to perplex her and I'm pretty sure I could hear sparks in the background. I had visions of a smiling Linda Blair head doing 360s
Old Nov 8th 2006, 8:26 am
Account Closed

Back from a ban after a run in with one of the "Oz is God" crew.. and the flu. Life is much the same.. though we have made a decision about staying or going.. we will be going. Set a date a couple of years off and plan to treat the time in between as much like a massive holiday as possible, given that I work 60 hours a week. As soon as we said we would definately be going home the whole place seems better
great stuff!!! so where are you heading to back in UK???
We also plan to return next year if possible, obviously we have to sell house and cars etc, so it depends on how long they take to sell.
For us it is money matters, aswell as kids not settled and boredom.!!!
I forgive UK for all it's sins. compared to what we have now the UK is a dream come true...If things do improve for us i will apologise to everyone about everything!!! but i don't think it will somehow, not with the high interest rates etc
By the way what does your name mean??? it's so funny!!!
Old Nov 8th 2006, 8:27 am
beam me up scotty

ditto altough there is alot to do between now and then and alot to pu up with
Old Nov 8th 2006, 8:30 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

We also plan to return next year if possible, obviously we have to sell house and cars etc, so it depends on how long they take to sell.
I forgive UK for all it's sins. compared to what we have now the UK is a dream come true...If things do improve for us i will apologise to everyone about everything!!! but i don't think it will somehow, not with the high interest rates etc
things won't improve for you guys. you are always going to find it boring, better admit it now and do something about it.

Good luck to everyone making that decision, it really can't be an easy one.
Old Nov 8th 2006, 8:32 am
Account Closed

We will probably move back to the North West as we are both from Manchester originally.. same boat for us.. money will be a killer, as it cost us a fortune to move here, set up home, and I will probably return to no job... but we don't care... couldn't spend the rest of our lives in Zombie Nation.
As for the name... don't know really.. just made it up.. sounds best said in the style of a 1950's horror film :scared:
Old Nov 8th 2006, 8:33 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by northernbird
things won't improve for you guys. you are always going to find it boring, better admit it now and do something about it.

Good luck to everyone making that decision, it really can't be an easy one.
thankyou

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.