Moving back from Australia

Old Nov 8th 2006, 4:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Rosie Cheeks has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Cheeks has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Cheeks has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Cheeks has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Cheeks has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Cheeks has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Cheeks has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Cheeks has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Cheeks has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Cheeks has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Cheeks has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving back from Australia

Originally Posted by toandfro
is that no where or now here ? and is there a difference
No difference that I can detect.
You are a dafty. You didn't have anything confiscated at passport control then!
Old Nov 8th 2006, 4:05 am
beam me up scotty

toandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mercedes
Place full of beautiful people with ugly personalities. It also gets boring. Nice scenery though, with beaches and mountains, and Byron Bay up the road if you're into hippy stuff.
if you're chasing that sort of scenery with a cooler climate,better class of peoples, may I suggest you try Wollongong 80klms south of sydney .the Illawarra escarpment ,with lithgow (a very english appearing town) rain forest to the south better beaches than brissie(my opinion only) you are a train ride from sydney , wollongong is a pretty big centre the steel works at Port Kembla provide a lot of work,and feachures like lake Illawarra ,golf courses and all sort's of other stuff I could go on but I won't
Old Nov 8th 2006, 4:09 am
beam me up scotty

toandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rosie Cheeks
No difference that I can detect.
You are a dafty. You didn't have anything confiscated at passport control then!
they offered me a full frontal labotomy but I opted for the full bottle in front of me !!
Old Nov 8th 2006, 4:20 am
BE Enthusiast

by the sea side is a jewel in the roughby the sea side is a jewel in the roughby the sea side is a jewel in the roughby the sea side is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by northernbird
Who do you two think you are, Canon and Ball???
Canon and ball?? My were going back a bit now.
Old Nov 8th 2006, 4:22 am
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

if you're chasing that sort of scenery with a cooler climate,better class of peoples, may I suggest you try Wollongong 80klms south of sydney .the Illawarra escarpment ,with lithgow (a very english appearing town) rain forest to the south better beaches than brissie(my opinion only) you are a train ride from sydney , wollongong is a pretty big centre the steel works at Port Kembla provide a lot of work,and feachures like lake Illawarra ,golf courses and all sort's of other stuff I could go on but I won't
For Wollongong read Middlesboro
Old Nov 8th 2006, 4:32 am
beam me up scotty

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
For Wollongong read Middlesboro
sorry not following the conection. Middlesboro ... no comment wollongong as above
Old Nov 8th 2006, 5:07 am
Account Closed

sorry not following the conection. Middlesboro ... no comment wollongong as above
...as in a large industrial town with not a lot going for it.
Old Nov 8th 2006, 6:24 am
beam me up scotty

...as in a large industrial town with not a lot going for it.
nice ,sorry I was slow on the pick up .but I do like the 'gong I spent a lot of time there as a kid .Although prefer Notts

a side line Question your handle Does that make you the forums token "klingon"?

Last edited by toandfro; Nov 8th 2006 at 6:27 am.
Old Nov 8th 2006, 6:38 am
Account Closed

nice ,sorry I was slow on the pick up .but I do like the 'gong I spent a lot of time there as a kid .Although prefer Notts

a side line Question your handle Does that make you the forums token "klingon"?
The Gong isn't that bad I suppose.. just like large sections of Oz. Dull.

!Qapla!
Old Nov 8th 2006, 6:46 am
beam me up scotty

The Gong isn't that bad I suppose.. just like large sections of Oz. Dull.

!Qapla!
really can't argue there I drive 300k's to live in box and work and it's like the background on cartoons that repeats
Old Nov 8th 2006, 6:55 am
FPM
Banned

Location: knuckle dragging, cultureless, boring, dingo oblivion
FPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond repute

really can't argue there I drive 300k's to live in box and work and it's like the background on cartoons that repeats
LAFF

Welcome to Dullsville, population, you (and me )
Old Nov 8th 2006, 7:06 am
beam me up scotty

Originally Posted by FPM
LAFF

Welcome to Dullsville, population, you (and me )
I think you might find the population is a little high than that
Old Nov 8th 2006, 7:20 am
FPM
Banned

FPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond repute

I think you might find the population is a little high than that
That's what I'm afraid of.

As they say in the movies, "It's quiet out there, a bit too quiet"

I sleep faster than life here
Old Nov 8th 2006, 7:30 am
beam me up scotty

Originally Posted by FPM
That's what I'm afraid of.

As they say in the movies, "It's quiet out there, a bit too quiet"

I sleep faster than life here
know what you mean I don't stop moving and achive bugger all . had to go shopping today and every cashier I came across was as bright as a 100 watt globe in a 3 watt socket on but very dull
Old Nov 8th 2006, 7:32 am
FPM
Banned

know what you mean I don't stop moving and achive bugger all . had to go shopping today and every cashier I came across was as bright as a 100 watt globe in a 3 watt socket on but very dull
Stepford Syndrome

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.