Just how bad is it in the UK??

Old Mar 10th 2009, 2:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Alphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Just how bad is it in the UK??

Originally Posted by Fleaflyfloflum
But dont you think these Europeans are doing exactly the same thing you are? They are looking to imrpove their life just as you are.
I've no doubt they are and its a fair point and I do see the irony in that I wish to go and become an immigrant myself but I just wish the UK had stricter immigration procedures and controls like Canada and Australia do.
Old Mar 10th 2009, 2:26 pm
Sloopy Frickenbutt

sans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
Agreed about the water, the amount of flooding that we have is really bad. We need someway to drain all the excess water away...

I disagree with the expense to move the exports, our main export market is to Japan and China, which aren't too far away.
In comparison the UK's main export market is the USA.
We use to have ditches once...That filled up with water and then the farmers filled them in and bought hoses

Having said that in North Linc's i have noticed quite afew ditches have been dug out again Yay!!! someone is using their brain
Old Mar 10th 2009, 2:38 pm
Sloopy Frickenbutt

sans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond repute

Geeez... here we go again .. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

So... where are you intending to move to out of interest?

Sorry... just saw your avatar. Now, tellme, just what do you think the Canadians are going to think of you.. being an immigrant and all, in this financial climate when you arrive?? hmmm??
Why F they will be rubbing their hands together, thinking they have lots of £££££'s notes to share and then when the pot is empty they will turn their backs.......

They may if their lucky......be offered a job sweeping floors in Walmart, but then once the recession really kicks in over their. All the Immigrants will be out on their ears first
Old Mar 10th 2009, 2:44 pm
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mags1972
I've no doubt they are and its a fair point and I do see the irony in that I wish to go and become an immigrant myself but I just wish the UK had stricter immigration procedures and controls like Canada and Australia do.
It is Europe and not the UK government making these rules, although we didnt have to join i guess.
And please do not think that their controls are slacker than anywhere else. If you come from a country outsdide Europe it is probably HARDER to get in!!

I met my husband whilst he was on a work visa in UK. He comes from NZ. We married in London 11yrs ago and left to come down here. Even though his job is in high demand in UK, we have had a hell of a time getting his visa sorted, and had to pass several stringent requirements. By the same token. Because i am married to him, i have managed to get Australian ctizenship extremely easy just by sitting on my bum and paying the money after living here with him for a while and i didnt even need to have a job or skill to qualify!! Go figure!
Old Mar 10th 2009, 3:25 pm
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sans
Why F they will be rubbing their hands together, thinking they have lots of £££££'s notes to share and then when the pot is empty they will turn their backs.......

They may if their lucky......be offered a job sweeping floors in Walmart, but then once the recession really kicks in over their. All the Immigrants will be out on their ears first
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Old Mar 10th 2009, 3:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Alphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to behold

Thats really funny
Old Mar 10th 2009, 3:41 pm
Sloopy Frickenbutt

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
nite nite sweetie
Old Mar 10th 2009, 3:49 pm
Sloopy Frickenbutt

Thats really funny
Oh you think i jest

Do you really think all the ones that are coming back.... have been having a great life???? TUT TUT

And they are just a tiny portion that post on here

You may get a better idea of what is really happening out their by reading the Truckers forum...........

And yes i wouldn't of listened to me either 2 yrs ago......
Old Mar 10th 2009, 3:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Oh you think i jest

Do you really think all the ones that are coming back.... have been having a great life???? TUT TUT

And they are just a tiny portion that post on here

You may get a better idea of what is really happening out their by reading the Truckers forum...........

And yes i wouldn't of listened to me either 2 yrs ago......
It is what it is but if i did what other people said all the time I'd never eat, drink or go anywhere, at the end of the day I'll make my own mind up and if it doesn't work out then I'll always have this wonderful country of ours to come back to, thats if I recognise it anymore
Old Mar 10th 2009, 3:59 pm
Sloopy Frickenbutt

It is what it is but if i did what other people said all the time I'd never eat, drink or go anywhere, at the end of the day I'll make my own mind up and if it doesn't work out then I'll always have this wonderful country of ours to come back to, thats if I recognise it anymore

Its not always that easy to come back....expecially when your penniless...

But i wish you Luck
Old Mar 10th 2009, 4:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Diggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to all

For everyone who wants to come back, there is one who would not even consider it for a second.

Try it. Nothing to loose only a bit of money.
Old Mar 10th 2009, 4:26 pm
I don't give a damn

Originally Posted by Diggler
For everyone who wants to come back, there is one who would not even consider it for a second.

Try it. Nothing to loose only a bit of money.
lose constable NOT loose!! geez man
Old Mar 10th 2009, 4:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Diggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to all

lose constable NOT loose!! geez man
Sorry Flea, i will have that, fingers moving too fast for my brain (not hard).

P.S I will now dig out your spelling mistakes........... joke
Old Mar 10th 2009, 4:33 pm
I don't give a damn

Originally Posted by Diggler
Sorry Flea, i will have that, fingers moving too fast for my brain (not hard).

P.S I will now dig out your spelling mistakes........... joke
Ahhh yeah but no but ...you not allowed to dig mine up coz i'm dyslexic and you would look like a right mean git wouldnt you?
Old Mar 10th 2009, 4:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ahhh yeah but no but ...you not allowed to dig mine up coz i'm dyslexic and you would look like a right mean git wouldnt you?
As i havent seen a spelling mistake from you, i assumed that was not true !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.