Failed Driving Test

Old Mar 4th 2017, 5:35 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Failed Driving Test

Originally Posted by Editha
No, I'm still doing lessons on an automatic.

But I have some health issues at the moment, which is delaying things. I've got to have some hospital tests, but if I get a bad diagnosis, not being able to drive will become the least of my problems.
That sounds worrying. Best of luck Editha.
Old Mar 4th 2017, 7:53 pm
Was in Canada, now home.

Editha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks. I don't want to go into details because my symptoms might turn out to be nothing major, and I don't want to cry wolf.
Old Mar 4th 2017, 9:26 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks. I don't want to go into details because my symptoms might turn out to be nothing major, and I don't want to cry wolf.
Perfectly understandable. Do talk with those close to you though, they'd be nothing but delighted with a good result. A worry shared, and all that
Old Mar 4th 2017, 11:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

michali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Editha, just adding my good wishes and hope that your symptoms do indeed turn out to be nothing.
Old Mar 5th 2017, 12:18 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

No, I'm still doing lessons on an automatic.

But I have some health issues at the moment, which is delaying things. I've got to have some hospital tests, but if I get a bad diagnosis, not being able to drive will become the least of my problems.
Whatever it is causing concern, I hope it turns out to be completely nothing much at all.

Best wishes to you Editha & bugger the driving lessons for now.
Old Mar 5th 2017, 6:35 am
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

I have my fingers crossed for you Editha.
Old Apr 1st 2017, 5:25 pm
Was in Canada, now home.

Editha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond repute

Just an update.

I have problems with movement which are getting worse. i need a stick to walk, and I also have difficulty getting out of a chair and turning. I'm also experiencing pain and discomfort in my back and legs. But, the cause is a complete mystery.

My GP has referred me to a neurologist. I've been given an appointment in late May. So, I tried making a private appointment, but was only offered an appointment two weeks earlier than the NHS. So, it is going to be months before I know what is wrong with me.
Old Apr 1st 2017, 6:34 pm
Concierge

Just an update.

I have problems with movement which are getting worse. i need a stick to walk, and I also have difficulty getting out of a chair and turning. I'm also experiencing pain and discomfort in my back and legs. But, the cause is a complete mystery.

My GP has referred me to a neurologist. I've been given an appointment in late May. So, I tried making a private appointment, but was only offered an appointment two weeks earlier than the NHS. So, it is going to be months before I know what is wrong with me.
I'm sorry the wait is so long Editha, knowing that something's amiss but not knowing what is so difficult. I hope you're managing ok and can get out and about a bit.
Old Apr 1st 2017, 7:42 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Just an update.

This is hard for you, but you will prevail. You are a strong woman.
Old Apr 1st 2017, 9:28 pm
Was in Canada, now home.

Thanks for your sympathy.

Getting old is a b****r isn't it?
Old Apr 1st 2017, 9:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

rebs has a reputation beyond reputerebs has a reputation beyond reputerebs has a reputation beyond reputerebs has a reputation beyond reputerebs has a reputation beyond reputerebs has a reputation beyond reputerebs has a reputation beyond reputerebs has a reputation beyond reputerebs has a reputation beyond reputerebs has a reputation beyond reputerebs has a reputation beyond repute

Better than the alternative- ain't that what they say

Hoping all goes well at your appointment x
Old Apr 1st 2017, 11:16 pm
Concierge

Some days I'd like to meet Father Time, just to give him a good kick.
Old Apr 2nd 2017, 7:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

michali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond repute

You are right with that one! Seriously though, Editha, I hope you get answers soon. We tend to take good health for granted and it is only when we get older and/or sicker that we realize that being healthy is not always possible.
Old Apr 2nd 2017, 8:32 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by michali
You are right with that one! Seriously though, Editha, I hope you get answers soon. We tend to take good health for granted and it is only when we get older and/or sicker that we realize that being healthy is not always possible.
Yep. Often though, a health/medical condition becomes less stressful once there's a name put to it. Not knowing what's happening is so horrible, and we can't help thinking the worst, or even wonder if we're losing the plot if multiple tests can't pinpoint the problem. It takes a lot of mental and physical energy to get through the pre-diagnosis period, at a time when our reserves are low.

Once there's a diagnosis we can pull ourselves up by the boot straps, get ourselves the right treatment/medication/aids, and carry on with our lives. Not saying that's always a walk in the park, but at least we're dealing with a known quantity and can begin living again, instead of waiting and worrying.

A hug for Editha (no hug smilie, so this will have to do)
Old Apr 7th 2017, 7:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

I gave up driving years ago. Not the end of the world.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.