Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK > The Rovers Return
Reload this Page >

The 'Bon Voyage' Thread! - Flight Tracker!

The 'Bon Voyage' Thread! - Flight Tracker!

Old Apr 19th 2017, 5:20 am
Forum Regular

Celticprince_86 is a name known to allCelticprince_86 is a name known to allCelticprince_86 is a name known to allCelticprince_86 is a name known to allCelticprince_86 is a name known to allCelticprince_86 is a name known to allCelticprince_86 is a name known to allCelticprince_86 is a name known to allCelticprince_86 is a name known to allCelticprince_86 is a name known to allCelticprince_86 is a name known to all
Default Re: The 'Bon Voyage' Thread! - Flight Tracker!

Well, I've bitten the bullet and booked my flight for the 23rd of November ( a long way off, I know) for the princely sum of $840 dollars. I leave Auckland on Air New Zealand Flight 282 at 1:15am transit via Singapore (codeshare with Singapore airlines) final leg through to London is on NZ3308, arriving 3:20pm.
Old Apr 19th 2017, 5:25 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Celticprince_86
Well, I've bitten the bullet and booked my flight for the 23rd of November ( a long way off, I know) for the princely sum of $840 dollars. I leave Auckland on Air New Zealand Flight 282 at 1:15am transit via Singapore (codeshare with Singapore airlines) final leg through to London is on NZ3308, arriving 3:20pm.
Safe journey and happy landings Celticprince.
Old Apr 19th 2017, 5:49 am
Forum Regular

Celticprince_86 is a name known to allCelticprince_86 is a name known to allCelticprince_86 is a name known to allCelticprince_86 is a name known to allCelticprince_86 is a name known to allCelticprince_86 is a name known to allCelticprince_86 is a name known to allCelticprince_86 is a name known to allCelticprince_86 is a name known to allCelticprince_86 is a name known to allCelticprince_86 is a name known to all

Cheers!
Old Apr 19th 2017, 12:14 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Celticprince_86
November may be a long way off...but it's something to look forward to during the winter months in NZ. PLUS...you will be home for Christmas and New Year. There is nothing to compare to Christmas in the U.K.
Old Apr 19th 2017, 4:46 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
November may be a long way off...but it's something to look forward to during the winter months in NZ. PLUS...you will be home for Christmas and New Year. There is nothing to compare to Christmas in the U.K.
Aye, looking forward to having two winters this year & seeing my nan, aunties & cousin/s at xmas!
Old Nov 12th 2017, 3:01 pm
Forum Regular

Well, the time has just flown by and it's just a week and a half before I leave New Zealand!