Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK > The Rovers Return
Reload this Page >

The 'Bon Voyage' Thread! - Flight Tracker!

The 'Bon Voyage' Thread! - Flight Tracker!

Old Sep 23rd 2015, 3:15 pm
lf1
BE Forum Addict

lf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The 'Bon Voyage' Thread! - Flight Tracker!

Best wishes for your trip home and all the best for the future. Glad that your dogs have arrived safely.
Old Sep 23rd 2015, 3:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

feelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond repute

Wishing you happy flight and all the best arriving in Dublin to your awaiting doggies.
Old Sep 23rd 2015, 8:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Perth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Celticspirit
Leaving Dallas today for Dublin via Chicago. First class on AA points. My little dogs arrived safe and sound on Monday into Belfast. I feel less excited than I thought. 43 years here and the goodbyes have taken a huge emotional toll. Prayers for an uneventful trip, please.
AA 2311
AA 91
Best of luck to you! I'm sure once you are reunited with your doggies you will settle in again like before. One day at a time.
Old Sep 24th 2015, 12:18 am
BE Forum Addict

windsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Perth
Best of luck to you! I'm sure once you are reunited with your doggies you will settle in again like before. One day at a time.
Good luck, CelticSpirit!

I, too, had that feeling of being less excited than I expected upon leaving the USA. In fact, I was beginning to have mixed feelings; however, I knew I did not want to die in the USA and given a blanket choice between the UK and USA, I would choose the UK every time. Once I got to the UK, though, I hardly gave the USA second thought. I still don't really. I do think quite a bit of the happier times I had in the Mid West but I would have similar feelings if I moved from one part of the UK to another after being in one place a good number of years.

I wish it was a little warmer in the UK and there were more hours of sunlight but I can resolve that by going to Spain or Portugal or somewhere else for a few weeks.

I welcome the rain every time it rains, too. That's because I came from consistent daily 90 -plus degree temps with blazing sun from dawn until sunset - and with zero humidity.

I can't wait to open the windows in the morning to feel the freshness of the air.

Once I have a job I will have everything I need right here; in fact, I think life has more meaning here, at least it does for me. My pets love it here, too.
Old Sep 24th 2015, 12:55 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Celticspirit
Leaving Dallas today for Dublin via Chicago. First class on AA points. My little dogs arrived safe and sound on Monday into Belfast. I feel less excited than I thought. 43 years here and the goodbyes have taken a huge emotional toll. Prayers for an uneventful trip, please.
AA 2311
AA 91
Have a smooth and safe journey . Your new life is awaiting you with open arms.

Wishing you all the best .
Old Sep 24th 2015, 1:39 pm

Englishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: The 'Bon Voyage' Thread! - Flight Tracker!

Will be thinking of you today Celticspirit - good for you to be doing it in style in First Class - you deserve it!

I'm flying to the UK on Saturday and will be visiting my mother in Coventry. My daughter and granddaughter will be coming up from the Isle of Wight. I always go to Stratford Upon Avon when I visit my mum; I used to work in SoA many years ago and love this large town.

Will you still be judging at the dog shows when you're back in Northern Ireland?

Do keep us posted!
Old Sep 24th 2015, 3:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

morayeel has a reputation beyond reputemorayeel has a reputation beyond reputemorayeel has a reputation beyond reputemorayeel has a reputation beyond reputemorayeel has a reputation beyond reputemorayeel has a reputation beyond reputemorayeel has a reputation beyond reputemorayeel has a reputation beyond reputemorayeel has a reputation beyond reputemorayeel has a reputation beyond reputemorayeel has a reputation beyond repute

Prayers for you celticspirit.. I too will most likely make the journey back home after many years here.. just not sure when! but I wish you and your doggies all the luck in the world.
Old Sep 28th 2015, 3:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

feelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond repute

Never thought this day would come!!! We leave tomorrow 29th on BA 0085, Vancouver to London! Posting today because may be too busy tomorrow and I am also just so excited!
Old Sep 28th 2015, 3:14 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by feelbritish
Never thought this day would come!!! We leave tomorrow 29th on BA 0085, Vancouver to London! Posting today because may be too busy tomorrow and I am also just so excited!
Good Luck, welcome home..
Old Sep 28th 2015, 7:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Shirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond repute

BON VOYAGE!! And WooHoo!!
Old Sep 29th 2015, 7:50 am
BE Forum Addict

curleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond repute

Safe journey FB, I'm so very happy for you - I know you've waited a long time for this day. Happy landings!
Old Sep 29th 2015, 1:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Perth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond repute

BON VOYAGE
Old Oct 4th 2015, 10:56 pm
Just Joined

RollTide is an unknown quantity at this point

Safe trip and wishing you well.
Old Jan 15th 2017, 11:59 pm
Just Joined

keithm2576 is an unknown quantity at this point

I know this thread is old but check this out. Search for Queen Mary 2

MarineTraffic: Global Ship Tracking Intelligence | AIS Marine Traffic
Old Jan 16th 2017, 12:47 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by keithm2576
I know this thread is old but check this out. Search for Queen Mary 2

MarineTraffic: Global Ship Tracking Intelligence | AIS Marine Traffic
We should have been on the QM2...NYC...Southampton...Cape Town. Sadly we had to cancel.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.