Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK > The Rovers Return
Reload this Page >

The 'Bon Voyage' Thread! - Flight Tracker!

The 'Bon Voyage' Thread! - Flight Tracker!

Old Mar 18th 2013, 6:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Perth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The 'Bon Voyage' Thread! - Flight Tracker!

Originally Posted by dollface
Sorry unblocked plenty of blokes
here is the view from my back garden to be!Attachment 111519

Attachment 111520

Attachment 111521
OMG, I'm sooooo jealous. Enjoy every precious moment
Old Mar 19th 2013, 9:41 am

dollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by windsong
How beautiful!!! Can I come with you in your suitcase?
You could have but I left Canada in Dec 2012
Old Mar 19th 2013, 1:45 pm
Yorkshire Lass

WhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to behold

You could have but I left Canada in Dec 2012
Wow, so being back in the UK is all still new for you? How are you liking it?
Old Mar 20th 2013, 11:39 am

dollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WhoFan63
Wow, so being back in the UK is all still new for you? How are you liking it?
Yeah, still new and finding our feet but glad to be home it has it's issues, like anywhere, economy sucks, the choices in the grocery stores are not as good as I had remembered it to be, and Canada (as much as I complained about it while being there) has more choice in that dept - but I'd still choose being here over anywhere else.

Long may it continue
Old Mar 20th 2013, 11:50 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, still new and finding our feet but glad to be home it has it's issues, like anywhere, economy sucks, the choices in the grocery stores are not as good as I had remembered it to be, and Canada (as much as I complained about it while being there) has more choice in that dept - but I'd still choose being here over anywhere else.

Long may it continue
Good to hear from you Doll...glad things are working out for you. The thing I find frustrating is going to the supermarket on Sundays and finding that there is hardly any fresh produce/bread/meat.
Old Mar 22nd 2013, 6:46 pm
Yorkshire Lass

WhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to behold

Long may it continue
To quote Spock "May you live long and prosper"
Old Mar 22nd 2013, 9:09 pm

To quote Spock "May you live long and prosper"
Thank you and I hope so too
Old Mar 27th 2013, 7:47 am
BE Enthusiast

larrabee is a glorious beacon of lightlarrabee is a glorious beacon of lightlarrabee is a glorious beacon of lightlarrabee is a glorious beacon of lightlarrabee is a glorious beacon of lightlarrabee is a glorious beacon of lightlarrabee is a glorious beacon of lightlarrabee is a glorious beacon of lightlarrabee is a glorious beacon of lightlarrabee is a glorious beacon of lightlarrabee is a glorious beacon of light

Getting ready to leave for the airport in just over one hour.

Depart 6.06am LAX Arrive 2.26pm EWR Flight UA350
Depart 7.40pm EWR Arrive 6.35am EDI Flight UA36

Exhausted already!!!!!
Old Mar 27th 2013, 8:44 am
lf1
BE Forum Addict

lf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by larrabee

Exhausted already!!!!!

Bon Voyage. Can you pop some warm weather into your luggage? Hope you have a good journey
Old Mar 27th 2013, 11:29 am
BE Forum Addict

windsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond repute

Exhausted already!!!!!
Very best of luck to you and have a wonderful flight over!! We will be with you every minute of the journey

Last edited by windsong; Mar 27th 2013 at 11:32 am.
Old Mar 27th 2013, 11:29 am
BE Forum Addict

windsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond repute

Everyone, what's the best flight tracker to use?
Old Mar 27th 2013, 11:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Long may it continue
Glad to hear things are working out! Thanks for the update
Old Mar 27th 2013, 12:36 pm

Originally Posted by windsong
Everyone, what's the best flight tracker to use?
I use Flightaware.
Old Mar 27th 2013, 4:06 pm
Yorkshire Lass

Exhausted already!!!!!
How exciting Have a safe and wonderful trip...by my calculations you should nearly be in Newark That seems like an unreasonably LONG flight from LA to Newark (I'm presuming EWR is Newark, at least that's what I found when I did a search on airport codes. LOL )
Old Mar 27th 2013, 9:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

How exciting Have a safe and wonderful trip...by my calculations you should nearly be in Newark That seems like an unreasonably LONG flight from LA to Newark (I'm presuming EWR is Newark, at least that's what I found when I did a search on airport codes. LOL )
I think they're still in Newark, too. Must be tiring but exhilarating at the same time

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.