Bad News About Baby

Old Jun 30th 2007, 10:25 am
Life is more than a dream

LouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bad News About Baby

Originally Posted by Fleaflyfloflum
Yes, i am really grateful for all your good stories. Update on bubs is good news. They are allowed to go home today!

One of her club feet is positional, the other is set, but we have been told that it is all fixable with an operation. Her blood sugars have returned to normal so things are looking up.

I so wish i could post you a pic as she is just beautiful.
Fab news Flea - bet you have the champers out now hey? What a relief - at least when they are home you can telephone and even hear baby. Then your tears will flow!! Gosh I'm almost crying now with happiness for you

Keep your good spirits up and you'll soon be with them - that day when you hold her won't be far away now. And don't forget all that wonderful baby shopping - all those pretty dresses and pink frills - you'll be needing to book an extra seat just to get the baggage allowance
Old Jun 30th 2007, 11:08 am
BE Enthusiast

megansmummy has a reputation beyond reputemegansmummy has a reputation beyond reputemegansmummy has a reputation beyond reputemegansmummy has a reputation beyond reputemegansmummy has a reputation beyond reputemegansmummy has a reputation beyond reputemegansmummy has a reputation beyond reputemegansmummy has a reputation beyond reputemegansmummy has a reputation beyond reputemegansmummy has a reputation beyond reputemegansmummy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bad News About Baby

Im afraid i cant offer any advice but just wanted to send you big hugs & let you know im thinking of you!

It must be so awful to be so far away

I truly hope she is ok soon xxxx