Autumn In England

Old Jul 18th 2007, 12:13 am
Banned

Big Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Autumn In England

Originally Posted by Mally Lass
Oh please ! It's well known that companies use Indian call centres because it's more financially viable, and also well known that they call persistently and some have grave difficulties pronouncing English names. It's not racial, it's a fact.

As for Mormons and JWs, they are cold callers, and therefor cause a nuisance to people. Again, its not racial, it's a fact.
good post ..
Old Jul 18th 2007, 6:35 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mallory
Are you a racist? I think there are some Mormons, Jehovah's Witness and Pakistanis that are members of BE. Would you want Mormon's bashing C of E people on BE?
What a ridiculous thing to say...and what makes you assume that K & G are C of E?

Originally Posted by london cabbie
Not for me it isn't.....there is no atmosphere here in Oz at Xmas. I dread it every year.
It doesn't matter where you are as long as you are with people that you love..just stick a turkey leg on the barbie and get the beer flowing x[/QUOTE]If I had a cent for everyone who has said that before you, I'd be stinking rich. Even when we had family over to stay one Xmas, it was still horrible, better than without them, but still horrible. I've had 11 of them here and not one has been memorable.

Oh please ! It's well known that companies use Indian call centres because it's more financially viable, and also well known that they call persistently and some have grave difficulties pronouncing English names. It's not racial, it's a fact.

As for Mormons and JWs, they are cold callers, and therefor cause a nuisance to people. Again, its not racial, it's a fact.
Good post.
Old Jul 18th 2007, 8:14 am
BE Enthusiast

seasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond repute

my friend from the Phillipines was moaning about the Indian call centres the other day saying how they kept phoning and she couldn't understand them. I have to listen really hard to her sometimes though as she has a strong accent!
Old Jul 18th 2007, 12:11 pm
Re vera, potas bene.

krizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by seasprite
my friend from the Phillipines was moaning about the Indian call centres the other day saying how they kept phoning and she couldn't understand them. I have to listen really hard to her sometimes though as she has a strong accent!
We were having about 10 or more calls a day....they were saying they were called John or Ann or some such...I asked if they were calling from main land USA...and they would hang up...I've had none since...
Old Jul 18th 2007, 4:49 pm
In the pink

Mallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond repute

No one likes those kinds of calls, but I'm not concerned as to whether they are Mormons or Jehovah's Witness - that's their business. It's the call that I don't like.
Old Jul 18th 2007, 7:27 pm
Feels great to be home!

SarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fleaflyfloflum
I just realised i shall be going back at the start of autumn. What a great time to go.
I'm taking a vacation in the UK in September (14th-30th). This will be the first time I've been back in the autumn. I've been back a few times in the spring, but usually at Christmastime. I'm looking forward to it!

Sarah in TX
Old Jul 18th 2007, 8:06 pm
In the pink

Mallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SarahInTX
I'm taking a vacation in the UK in September (14th-30th). This will be the first time I've been back in the autumn. I've been back a few times in the spring, but usually at Christmastime. I'm looking forward to it!

Sarah in TX
well, bring us some conkers back with you!
Old Jul 18th 2007, 8:29 pm
Feels great to be home!

SarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mallory
well, bring us some conkers back with you!
You know, that was one of the things I was specifically thinking about. Almost said something about bringing conkers back (I love conkers!!!), but decided not to.

I love fog too. September's probably too early for much fog.

Sarah in TX
Old Jul 19th 2007, 12:51 am
BE Forum Addict

sunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fleaflyfloflum
BTW Birdy. My other daughter gave birth to a healthy baby girl this morning 7lb 13oz

So that 2 in 3 weeks! More baby clothes shopping coming up
Congratulations to you I have a new grandson in the UK and a grandaughter due any day now too over there. I certainly wish you a wonderful Christmas with your new little ones
Old Jul 19th 2007, 1:24 pm
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sunbather
Congratulations to you I have a new grandson in the UK and a grandaughter due any day now too over there. I certainly wish you a wonderful Christmas with your new little ones
Same to you sunbather. I think christmas is going to be expensive for both of us. Wouldnt have it any other way though.
Old Jul 19th 2007, 2:42 pm
Re vera, potas bene.

krizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SarahInTX
You know, that was one of the things I was specifically thinking about. Almost said something about bringing conkers back (I love conkers!!!), but decided not to.

I love fog too. September's probably too early for much fog.

Sarah in TX
We have Cape Cod fog...its a bit spooky sometimes...the mist coming off the bay...the fog horns going...I keep watching out for the sailor with a hook dripping in blood....
Old Jul 19th 2007, 2:45 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Smiths
gimmee a break!

Done!!! Its been so mild over the past week despite the rain that the damned flying ants are about!