Autumn In England

Old Jul 14th 2007, 3:33 am
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute
Default Autumn In England

I just realised i shall be going back at the start of autumn. What a great time to go. Here's some of the things i am looking forward to.

Watching the squirrels gathering nuts for winter.

Seeing the trees turn spectacular colours and the leaves crunching under my feet.

Walks in the woods with that musty smell.

Lighting the fire and cuddling up with the kids.

And a first for me... starting the annual craziness of the run up to christmas as i will have two babies to spoil rotten
Old Jul 14th 2007, 4:45 am
BE Forum Addict

birdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Autumn In England

Originally Posted by Fleaflyfloflum
I just realised i shall be going back at the start of autumn. What a great time to go. Here's some of the things i am looking forward to.

Watching the squirrels gathering nuts for winter.

Seeing the trees turn spectacular colours and the leaves crunching under my feet.

Walks in the woods with that musty smell.

Lighting the fire and cuddling up with the kids.

And a first for me... starting the annual craziness of the run up to christmas as i will have two babies to spoil rotten

Apparently Autumns arrived already back home

lovely list
yes autumnal colour is up there - cant wait to walk in the devon woods with all the leaves underfoot with a scarf n wellies on
meeting my new puppy dog I'm going to get
cosy log fires in pubs
fog'd be nice, actually I'm calling it mist over fields, sounds nicer
all snug with the woodburner going
Xmas with family
mulled wine n mince pies (heads hopped to xmas)
xmas markets
Old Jul 14th 2007, 6:02 am
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

Oh dear, christmas! Gonna cost me heaps this year.
I've already gone out this afternoon and spent over $100 on cute girlie baby clothes And the other one isnt even here yet
Old Jul 14th 2007, 6:17 am
BE Forum Addict

birdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fleaflyfloflum
Oh dear, christmas! Gonna cost me heaps this year.
I've already gone out this afternoon and spent over $100 on cute girlie baby clothes And the other one isnt even here yet
you must be loving it......
when was the last time you saw your daughters then?
Old Jul 14th 2007, 7:55 am
Forum Regular

The Smiths is a splendid one to beholdThe Smiths is a splendid one to beholdThe Smiths is a splendid one to beholdThe Smiths is a splendid one to beholdThe Smiths is a splendid one to beholdThe Smiths is a splendid one to beholdThe Smiths is a splendid one to beholdThe Smiths is a splendid one to beholdThe Smiths is a splendid one to beholdThe Smiths is a splendid one to beholdThe Smiths is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by birdynumnum
Apparently Autumns arrived already back home

lovely list
yes autumnal colour is up there - cant wait to walk in the devon woods with all the leaves underfoot with a scarf n wellies on
meeting my new puppy dog I'm going to get
cosy log fires in pubs
fog'd be nice, actually I'm calling it mist over fields, sounds nicer
all snug with the woodburner going
Xmas with family
mulled wine n mince pies (heads hopped to xmas)
xmas markets
You're not wrong!

Its blimmin freezin. Am seriously considering lighting the fire!

It IS July isn't it?
Old Jul 14th 2007, 8:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by The Smiths
You're not wrong!

It IS July isn't it?
Thats pants isnt it, is it still p'ing down too.
I have the burner going as I write but tis allowed being winter here...
Old Jul 14th 2007, 5:45 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Smiths
It IS July isn't it?

Whats wrong with you
Old Jul 15th 2007, 11:50 am
Just Joined

yellowbrickroad is on a distinguished road

How exciting, I love the run up to christmas in England its so magical. I am moving back for good at christmas this year and I am so excited, and so are my children, they havent seen their grandparents in over two years.... its going to be the best christmas ever for us all, I hope it will be for you too.

We should keep in touch and compare notes.
Old Jul 15th 2007, 8:26 pm
Forum Regular

The Smiths is a splendid one to beholdThe Smiths is a splendid one to beholdThe Smiths is a splendid one to beholdThe Smiths is a splendid one to beholdThe Smiths is a splendid one to beholdThe Smiths is a splendid one to beholdThe Smiths is a splendid one to beholdThe Smiths is a splendid one to beholdThe Smiths is a splendid one to beholdThe Smiths is a splendid one to beholdThe Smiths is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Whats wrong with you
It has rained no stop for most of today and it is only 14C!

Am off to Ireland for my holidays for this year so am not expecting great weather but gimmee a break!
Old Jul 15th 2007, 8:33 pm
Forum Regular

Bugger just been told its St Swithin's day today so that means 40 more days of soddin rain
Old Jul 16th 2007, 12:52 pm
Former Floridian

katesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond repute

I love autumn in the UK too. When we were kids, my mum used to have a real fire, and she would take us to the woods nearby so we could help her get logs for it. In the weeks coming up to winter, it had a certain smell that can't be described, but it was nice. Every time I think about those trips, I feel rather nostalgic, I can still remember the smell, and snow always springs to mind. Haven't seen snow for almost 5 years now.
Old Jul 16th 2007, 1:26 pm
Re vera, potas bene.

krizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond repute

I love Autumn in both the UK and USA...its so humid here in summer you can't enjoy a good walk...Autumn is just so fresh...
Old Jul 16th 2007, 1:35 pm
why
BE Forum Addict

why has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond repute

when i went back to live in UK it was in Sept i was pregnant and had that "home making thing" happening. i went out and dug up clay to make xmas decorations (I still have them 16 years later!!!!) also went into woods to collect pine cones and spray them MAD!!!!.....oh the country markets at christmas!!!!!
it was a fantastic christmas....only spoiled by my sister getting pissed!!!!!
i really miss that, but we are having our christmas in july soon so it feels a bit like it now.. got lots of things to do......
Old Jul 17th 2007, 12:42 am

london cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud of

Ah yes xmas!! i can't wait,hundreds of thousands of people barging their way up and down the streets,eastern european pickpockets having a field day,traffic wardens waiting to pounce should you dare to pull up where your not supposed to.Nativity plays cancelled in schools in case none christians are offended,christmas cards without the true meaning of christmas.People spending more than they can afford and paying for it next year.Shaftsbury avenue like a war zone in the evenings with drunks,thieves and rogues of all descriptions fighting and getting stabbed.

I can hardly contain my excitement
Old Jul 17th 2007, 1:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Mally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by london cabbie
Ah yes xmas!! i can't wait,hundreds of thousands of people barging their way up and down the streets,eastern european pickpockets having a field day,traffic wardens waiting to pounce should you dare to pull up where your not supposed to.Nativity plays cancelled in schools in case none christians are offended,christmas cards without the true meaning of christmas.People spending more than they can afford and paying for it next year.Shaftsbury avenue like a war zone in the evenings with drunks,thieves and rogues of all descriptions fighting and getting stabbed.

I can hardly contain my excitement
Don't forget the cold, wet rain, dirty slush (if you're lucky), prices hiked up, even ruder sale staff than normal and Jehova's Witnesses

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.