Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Wikiposts

When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Old Jan 9th 2009, 10:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Titleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Originally Posted by Call me AL
What does he design?
used to do a house make over show, it was all MDF, vulgar colour and very impractical, quite often looked like a tarts boudoir ,now he does very loud wall paper and that sort of crap
Old Jan 9th 2009, 10:29 am
Far Kynelle

Ewood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Titleist
used to do a house make over show, it was all MDF, vulgar colour and very impractical, quite often looked like a tarts boudoir ,now he does very loud wall paper and that sort of crap
that just about nails it Tit
Old Jan 9th 2009, 10:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Titleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ewood
that just about nails it Tit
like to say it as it is
Old Jan 9th 2009, 10:36 am
BE Enthusiast

steppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of light

Missing you Tits (& Mrs Tits)

Glad to hear you got back OK.

See you next time
Old Jan 9th 2009, 10:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by steppitoe
Missing you Tits (& Mrs Tits)

Glad to hear you got back OK.

See you next time
missing you all too,
and my pork chops.
bet it is Q tonight, hope you have that fire going, just checked the weather, almost as cold with you,as it is here
Old Jan 9th 2009, 10:48 am

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Titleist
It's not all loud and crap I had a really nice paper and colour scheme in my flat before I sold it. Everyone raved about it when they came over, I only had two peeps to view in 2 days and they fought over the flat got more than was expectd for it and I think it was the wallpaper that swung it.

Mmmmmmmmmm come to think of it I could be loud and full of crap My daughter meet him at Bluewater one saturday and he signed a bookmark for me I still have it some where and we both used to live in Blackheath
Old Jan 9th 2009, 10:58 am
BE Enthusiast

steppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of light

We had a real frost last night with ice and everything, lovely and sunny tho.

Not sure if you are missing me or the pork chop place !!

Take care
Old Jan 9th 2009, 4:37 pm
saoirse

Call me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by crispy
It's not all loud and crap I had a really nice paper and colour scheme in my flat before I sold it. Everyone raved about it when they came over, I only had two peeps to view in 2 days and they fought over the flat got more than was expectd for it and I think it was the wallpaper that swung it.

Mmmmmmmmmm come to think of it I could be loud and full of crap My daughter meet him at Bluewater one saturday and he signed a bookmark for me I still have it some where and we both used to live in Blackheath
Crispy,Crispy,Crispy, how many times have we talked about this?
You're not loud.

PS. Bluewater? Blackheath?
Old Jan 9th 2009, 6:22 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

I like LLB......I'd give him one
Old Jan 9th 2009, 6:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleri
I like LLB......I'd give him one
Me too.
Old Jan 9th 2009, 7:19 pm

Originally Posted by Hettyb
Me too.
Attached Thumbnails When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2-llb.jpg  
Old Jan 9th 2009, 7:27 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

I used to hope he would trip arse over head on his stupid cuffs. ;-))
Old Jan 9th 2009, 7:31 pm

Originally Posted by jdr
I used to hope he would trip arse over head on his stupid cuffs. ;-))
Old Jan 9th 2009, 8:03 pm

Phew!!! Lard arse isn't dead ....Cleri goes to put the suit back in the wardrobe again...
Old Jan 9th 2009, 8:07 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

gazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond repute

Phew!!! Lard arse isn't dead ....Cleri goes to put the suit back in the wardrobe again...
Hello

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.