Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Wikiposts

When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Old Apr 6th 2008, 10:53 pm
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Originally Posted by cavalierhome
Oh no........... I can't tell that to Dag..... Isn't there some good parts? What do you like best about it?

She was so looking forward to meeting Crocodile Dandy...: rofl: Just kiding...

Seriously.... would it be a fun place to visit?
Question #1. Yes, but it's a long way to come for what it does have. IMO

Question #2. The airport lounge

Question from me. Do you mean Croc' Dundee? He lives in the USA now.

Question #3. Fun? Hmmm, that all depends on what you see as fun.
Old Apr 6th 2008, 11:17 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl

Old Apr 6th 2008, 11:42 pm
C'est la vie

TaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond repute

There ought to be a rule on BE, no posting whilst drinking.
But then some people would never post.
Old Apr 6th 2008, 11:44 pm
C'est la vie

TaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond repute

Well thanks for shattering all my delusions

Yours

M Alaprop
Old Apr 7th 2008, 1:54 am
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

gazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=St.Georges Girl;6170367]No, no and no. There, that was simple wasn't it.

Australians do a very good job of marketing their country, most of it is farm fertiliser.

If you want to know anything though, feel free to ask.

There ought to be a rule on BE, no posting whilst drinking a small amount!

Old Apr 7th 2008, 1:59 am
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

gazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleri
Send one of your Limos for gazz,hes the nearest
:curse:i don,t really exist
Old Apr 7th 2008, 2:09 am
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

Originally Posted by cavalierhome
hmmmmmm do you think he would like the diamond encrusted one.... Or perhaps the one with the gold crapper would be better.....

I wish I still had a limo in some ways but I am so happy now with my simple country life I don't think I could adjust to that fast paced life anymore...

You know what I did yesterday??? Me and two other guys spread 100 cubic yards of much on my property…. No limo driver to help me there. Did it with my hands……

Picures:

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/a...y/DSC01617.jpg

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/a...y/DSC01616.jpg

So now you are going to say I am rich because I have a property so big I need 100 yards of red much to do the flower beds etc……

I both the property when it was worth almost nothing and we have been developing it ourselves a little at a time for 14 years….

No… No limo… I do have a backho and that is a lot more fun than a limo any day.
you employ a ho just to deal with the back part of you! whats her name?you can send her along with the limo!
Old Apr 7th 2008, 2:10 am

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by gazz
:curse:i don,t really exist
It's OK, DF might be around the two of you should be able to manage
Old Apr 7th 2008, 2:20 am

you employ a ho just to deal with the back part of you! whats her name?you can send her along with the limo!
Old Apr 7th 2008, 2:27 am
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

Originally Posted by crispy
It's OK, DF might be around the two of you should be able to manage
manage what?, have you been at the cough medicine again too early in the day crispy?
Old Apr 7th 2008, 5:34 am
Á Boa Vida

cavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond repute

Yes I meant him....

So if we were going to visit what would you show us of the place?

And don't say the airport's departing lounge
Old Apr 7th 2008, 5:35 am
Á Boa Vida

cavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond repute

My hos are all for my personal use only
Old Apr 7th 2008, 7:48 am

You know when i said earlier that I wasnt drinking today.......errm
it seems to have gone horribly wrong
Its post visitor stress i reckon
Old Apr 7th 2008, 8:09 am
---------

Nomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleri
You know when i said earlier that I wasnt drinking today.......errm
it seems to have gone horribly wrong
Its post visitor stress i reckon
What are you doing on the thread at this time of night?
Dont you know our humourous and childish posting window closed at 20:30 and everything after this hour is too grown up for us?
Shame on you Clegs, I think you may well end up being sent to Australia, apparently a Devil's Island of it's own. Oh Dante did you not write of it?
Old Apr 7th 2008, 8:13 am

Originally Posted by Nomad_H
What are you doing on the thread at this time of night?
Dont you know our humourous and childish posting window closed at 20:30 and everything after this hour is too grown up for us?
Shame on you Clegs, I think you may well end up being sent to Australia, apparently a Devil's Island of it's own. Oh Dante did you not write of it?
Well,this is all true,
but you have been neither childish or humorous today shame on you,where ya bin
Hub is watchin some inane shite on telly,so i had to seek solace here,sorry
the vinho tinto is going down far too well,there is no hope

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.